Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new toy????
Most likely a new toy as it's never been mentioned before (I still waiting for her to mention the IKEA kitchen that seems to have been stuck in the corner of the grey room since it was bought!!)..... It's a long time since I had toddlers but isn't that push along toy a bit small/young for almost 2 year olds ? My grandson is just one and I'd expect him to have that kind of toy ? Like I say though I'm a bit out of touch with toddler toys ...... but bless him she's done his hair and he's got very smart looking clothes on just for the house...... and I wouldn't dream of posting videos/pics of them just staring at the telly - they are not in any way engaging with her.... does she not see how wrong that is ? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

EDIT to say I've looked at the video and Faversons outfit is actually really cute and comfy looking... I do like to see toddlers in the all-in-one outfits.... so I take back the very smart looking comment ! #beingkind 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So in 2 hrs she’s posted 10 stories 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Whenever I open my IG and its pretty frequent at the moment, she is there, at the front again with a new story!
I honestly don't know how she has the time when she has TWINS, yes, 2 babies that she could be spending quality time with.

Reactions: 20
Them children completely ignore her 😑 they don't have time to obsess over any toy as she gets rid of it on them after a few weeks then a new toy daily appears

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My husband would shout to me to put that bleeping phone down! Her obsession with filming is absolutely ridiculous how can anyone do this constantly. My grandson shouts no photos after I’ve taken 3 or 4 of him when I see him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m waiting for the “sooooooo many people have asked me about my ahhhhmmmaaaaazing random acts of kindness, I did this.......”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And yet again there's Lawson clear as day "Choo Choo" and he gets ignored.

Looks like they've got a jump and spin zebra as well 🙄 which I'm fairly sure we've never seen before. Jesus.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Most likely a new toy as it's never been mentioned before (I still waiting for her to mention the IKEA kitchen that seems to have been stuck in the corner of the grey room since it was bought!!)..... It's a long time since I had toddlers but isn't that push along toy a bit small/young for almost 2 year olds ? My grandson is just one and I'd expect him to have that kind of toy ? Like I say though I'm a bit out of touch with toddler toys ...... but bless him she's done his hair and he's got very smart looking clothes on just for the house...... and I wouldn't dream of posting videos/pics of them just staring at the telly - they are not in any way engaging with her.... does she not see how wrong that is ? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

EDIT to say I've looked at the video and Faversons outfit is actually really cute and comfy looking... I do like to see toddlers in the all-in-one outfits.... so I take back the very smart looking comment ! #beingkind 🤪
The outfit is cute I thought that. I do love all in ones too. My baby is already in his 0-3 month clothes, I’ll have to order him the next size in next few weeks as I didn’t buy loads before he was born, learning from past experience and waiting to see what weather was like etc but I wasn’t anticipating lock down! He’s making do with a few sleep suits at minute as we aren’t going anywhere and he’s comfy but he is going to need clothes that fit him when he grows out of these.

And yet again there's Lawson clear as day "Choo Choo" and he gets ignored.

Looks like they've got a jump and spin zebra as well 🙄 which I'm fairly sure we've never seen before. Jesus.
Makes me a bit mad as my son was engaged with loads and his speech was delayed. (He has adhd diagnosed and we suspect autistic traits too so that’s prob why his speech was late) yet some children aren’t engaged with as much and aren’t encouraged when they do speak but they still come on (I’m not mad for the children it’s lovely to hear them speak and react)

Reactions: 12
And of course she goes into the living room and Lawson is glued to the TV and then gets ignored! Why do they need it on if they are playing so happily?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine her making stuff like this! Of course not that would mean interaction and putting the phone away

The amount of boxes she must have coming to her house she could make one the full length of the stairs 🤪 🤪

Also HOW LOUD is that telly - she's in the hallway and it was booming out...... !

No praise for Lawson saying choo choo..... she's so bleeping mean :(

Oh and guaranteed we'll get to know what her acts of kindness were !!

Reactions: 17
Can you imagine her making stuff like this! Of course not that would mean interaction and putting the phone away
Ahh I love that! We made a junk model robot the other day. Might pinch this idea if I can find a box. Fopps might drop one off to me as a random act of kindness. She must have loads at the moment.

Those boys will never learn the value of anything if she continues to throw money at every problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm just wondering if she genuinely has a hearing problem. She screeches so loudly maybe she's deafened herself because the TV is at decibels I can't fathom.

Reactions: 15
TURN THE TV OFF!

‘You’re just using it as a seat Lawson hahahaha’ - yes because you’ve got one of those hypnotising baby shows on the TV 🙄

Reactions: 14
54D9695D-3331-45B6-AA2F-9FB51101FA04.jpeg

Chelsea Pateman has just posted this... that’s how you do kindness Fopps, not selling all your gifted stuff to line your pockets you horrible old bleep.

Chelsea also posted a mud kitchen she’d got the boys yesterday! Amazing for learning... could you imagine that in Fopps house? They’re probably not even allowed to play with the regular kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 110901
Chelsea Pateman has just posted this... that’s how you do kindness Fopps, not selling all your gifted stuff to line your pockets you horrible old bleep.

Chelsea also posted a mud kitchen she’d got the boys yesterday! Amazing for learning... could you imagine that in Fopps house? They’re probably not even allowed to play with the regular kitchen.
Amazing Chelsea, Fopps could learn a lot from her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.