Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We feel she may well of been dumped before her uuhmazing time has started with them - the code initially said valid till June now it says on the post till midnight tonight ! But she has a new announcement tomorrow - a video on putting together gym wear.... do tune in for more car crash TV !!

On a side note - hope you are doing OK lovely ? 🥰🥰
Hi my luv we’re all doing ok Thankyou, hope you and your family are too x I’ve just looked now on the thread, few pages to catch up with. Fook knows what tit shows happened today!!! 🙈😂😂😋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sticking up for her in any way shape or form but if she's going for her walk while the boys are sleeping that means that Chris is obviously not looking after them during the day ? I get that he is trying to keep his work going but surely like has been said they could go for a walk in the morning as a family or afternoon then they could both have their separate walks/work outs later - it does seem like it's always her that's looking after the boys...... You never hear her saying Chris gave her a lie in and got up with the boys..... Chris seems to be doing less and less with them boys...... so whilst she pisses me off grandly on a daily basis if my husband carried on like that I'd be seriously fucked off - especially with them being little..... you'd think he'd want to spend time with them - they sleep for 2 hours in the middle of the day and go to bed while it's still light film your bleeping golf swings then....

Also feel that he doesn't praise her, compliment her much which is why she seems so orgasmic over the adoration of strangers ! I'm a hot fat mess but my hubby still brings me flowers and tells me I'm gorgeous (I so do not feel it right now) and hugs me, cuddles met and holds my hand and we've been together 27 years.... I never see any closeness with them....

EDIT to say that LiLash company are a disgrace.... blocking people for showing genuine concern and potentially saving their asses from being sued !!
Couldn’t agree more. They seem so cold as a couple. He looks like he hates her. I’m at home constantly threw the week with my 2 little ones, my 3 year old won’t do afternoon sleeps now so I get no breaks threw the day even to go for a wee! 😀We go on our daily walk together as it’s just as important for there wellbeing as it is mine. When my partners home he dotes on the girls and spends loads of time with them. Chris has lost interest in them all and I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s not another woman behind the scenes somewhere.

Reactions: 16
She’s just done another blunder. She’s put up a video of her doing Body Pump and in the comments promoting that she is just doing it for free via you tube. This is not allowed. Body Pump is a protected trademark from Les Mills and you are only supposed to be able to get the classes by being a paid member of Les Mills online (or at gyms ect whom pay licences with trainers who have to pay to learn the classes and be an instructor member). I’m not saying we don’t all do this kind of thing. But as an influencer you really can’t be adverting you are doing something that I believe would technically be illegal??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She’s just done another blunder. She’s put up a video of her doing Body Pump and in the comments promoting that she is just doing it for free via you tube. This is not allowed. Body Pump is a protected trademark from Les Mills and you are only supposed to be able to get the classes by being a paid member of Les Mills online (or at gyms ect whom pay licences with trainers who have to pay to learn the classes and be an instructor member). I’m not saying we don’t all do this kind of thing. But as an influencer you really can’t be adverting you are doing something that I believe would technically be illegal??
Hope that they send her a cease and desist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny thing is someone mentioned Les Mills in a comment and she said she was ‘tempted’ and tagged them..clearly a wee beg for a freebie subscription 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Couldn’t agree more. They seem so cold as a couple. He looks like he hates her. I’m at home constantly threw the week with my 2 little ones, my 3 year old won’t do afternoon sleeps now so I get no breaks threw the day even to go for a wee! 😀We go on our daily walk together as it’s just as important for there wellbeing as it is mine. When my partners home he dotes on the girls and spends loads of time with them. Chris has lost interest in them all and I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s not another woman behind the scenes somewhere.
Chris must be fed up with her constant tit show & making an arse of everything!
I'm sure it's been said before but you'd think with him having a relatively successful business & YouTube channel that he would've created a business plan with her & a strategy! Or maybe he wants her to fail....... 😏

Reactions: 23
You lot are on fire the amount of threads you’ve gone through! 😁 Just came to say one word: FOPPERBOLLOCKS!
and maybe a few more 😬 “Self conscious” my (not size 8) arse!!! You even admitted yourself here on this post that you’re not arsed Nikki, or youre so caught up in your own lies you don’t know how to tell the truth anymore, so stop Billy bullshitting the impressionable, you bore us lot that see through you to tears. That lash company being shithouses doesn’t even surprise me either, all publicity is good publicity as they say and her car crash will still get the interest they want. 🤢 Hope everyone’s doing ok xx

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Funny thing is someone mentioned Les Mills in a comment and she said she was ‘tempted’ and tagged them..clearly a wee beg for a freebie subscription 😂
Tagging them 😂 drawing attention to the fact she is pirating their content. Prob not the best way to get a freebie. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi my luv we’re all doing ok Thankyou, hope you and your family are too x I’ve just looked now on the thread, few pages to catch up with. Fook knows what tit shows happened today!!! 🙈😂😂😋
We are all good thank you... nice weather is helping.... oh it's just another day and another Nikki tit Show .. 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Chris must be fed up with her constant tit show & making an arse of everything!
I'm sure it's been said before but you'd think with him having a relatively successful business & YouTube channel that he would've created a business plan with her & a strategy! Or maybe he wants her to fail....... 😏
Nikki doesn’t seem to like taking advice much, not sure if that applies advice from Chris!
Chris’s channel has a clear focus with his golf content rather that swapping to different things like Nikki.

Reactions: 14
How rough does she look in that gym wear video? Botox definitely wearing off!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My toes always, always curl when I see her & Chris she wants to give off the perfect relationship when I’m fact whenever we see his face he always looks so miserable.
I get so shocked when my iPhone tells me how much screen time I’ve had she must be apples number one at screen time ratings, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, being a parent any I’ve missed off girls 🧐 YouTube career isn’t working out so maybe cut that one out ASAP hunny my eyes sting like crazy when I’ve been on my phone too much Nikki how do you still have eyeballs?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.