Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice that when Grayson woke up early that they just woke Lawson and got up. Whereas when Lawson wakes up early, she always complains he wakes up Grayson!!! What a witch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
"how I put outfits together for the gym" oh just duck off fopps
How to put an outfit together for the gym -
Lift leggings and T-shirt out of drawer, put them and trainers on.
Done.

Then you to the gym and actually do a proper workout instead of posing, worrying about ruining your makeup, or taking selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not very useful at the moment to put together an outfit to go to they gym when all of the gyms are closed!
Surely one of the advantages of doing home work outs is being able to wear whatever you want?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh lord.
Why do we need how to put a gym outfit together.
Just get your workout clothes wear whatever is clean and you're sorted.
I do not understand these people who go to the gym in matching outfits and have makeup on. You go to work hard. Not look good imo.
Jeez she really has reached a level of desperation hasn't she.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
WTF did I just watch!

Lip smacking, I’m not showing off, and So much grey, black, mirrors and pictures of yourself!!!! 😳🙈
Its the wedding photos in the downstairs toilet that make me laugh. Imagine trying to have a wee and fopps and family are all looking at you 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was just coming on to say ‘who plans gym outfits?!’
I plan in the fact that if I’m going after work I gather my stuff the night before. As long as I have a top, bottoms, sports bra, socks and my trainers I’m sorted. All my gym stuff is from Tesco/Sainsburys and does the job perfectly well and has actually lasted ages! I don’t give a tit what I look like/the label on it. I’m at the gym to exercise.

Reactions: 23
Can’t wait to see how to put my gym wear together 🙄 same as I usually do then take it out the wardrobe and put it on! Her eyes look so red today and that’s with a filter image how bad they are without

Reactions: 14
Does she watch her stories back, “none of it is new it’s all stuff out of my wardrobe, because I get asked ALOTTTT” of course you do! To then say “some of it is brand new, I can tell you more tomorrow”.
She is a twit, she did body pump in that hoodie yesterday and is wearing it again today 🤢.

• Sick
  • Angry
she just gets it wrong every single time doesn't she? 😂 lots of influencers are twats but she is their leader.....queen twit

Does she watch her stories back, “none of it is new it’s all stuff out of my wardrobe, because I get asked ALOTTTT” of course you do! To then say “some of it is brand new, I can tell you more tomorrow”.
She is a twit, she did body pump in that hoodie yesterday and is wearing it again today 🤢.
It was only on for about two rounds and then was stripped off to show us her sports bra and size 8 stomach 🙄 probably only put on as part of the non declared ad.

Reactions: 18
Hi guys I'm so excited that I'm now allowed to tell you all about this uhhmazing collaboration I'm doing with grenade as you all know I'm absolutely obsessed with Thier bars I eat them everyday but only half mind cos of syns you know .. anyways if you swipe up you can get money off to look exactly like me but bare in mind guys I always size down so I can fit into children's sizes to feel body positive you know I'm such a positive person guys ALLL the time .. so yes please swipe up so I can get 42p from each hoodie sale which will go towards some more unessential toys you have all recommended I can buy to parent my children thanks 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did anyone notice that when Grayson woke up early that they just woke Lawson and got up. Whereas when Lawson wakes up early, she always complains he wakes up Grayson!!! What a witch
Yes! Haven’t commented here in a while but a few weeks ago it was the same! I’m sure of it! Grayson woke up early - i think 5/6ish - and she didn’t want to leave Lawson to sleep so woke him up too. I was sat there mind boggling thinking WTF. Parent I am not but surely if a child is peacefully asleep you leave them to it! 🤷🏻‍♀️ But yes like you say, if Lawson wakes early it’s all rolling eyes!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who would you wake both kids up just cos one woke up earlier than you’d like?

Also, is she trying to build suspense for her new partnership with grenade? It’s pretty obvious where the hoodie is from! Shouldn’t she be declaring that as an ad? X

Reactions: 19
Im guessing we'll see lots of #bekind from her tomorrow with the incoming gym wear pantomime advert

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.