Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s weirdly obsessed with protein. Like those kvarg things she’s always on about. I think it’s one of those slimming world obsessions like when people add random speed food for the sake of it or snack on speed food throughout the day in the thought that it helps them lose weight when that’s not how it works at all!

Reactions: 13
She’s weirdly obsessed with protein. Like those kvarg things she’s always on about. I think it’s one of those slimming world obsessions like when people add random speed food for the sake of it or snack on speed food throughout the day in the thought that it helps them lose weight when that’s not how it works at all!
Yeah you’re right, they are told protein fills them up and they look for it in weird things, never understanding that it is in lots of normal food

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And she’s not training enough to warrant an increased protein intake either. Even when she’s at the gym she’s doing a class or cardio, she’s not weight training so I don’t get the need for additional protein. When I’m in full blown training mode I hit my macros with meals rather than tit like grenade bars cause they taste absolutely rotten.
snap! I use to be religious at what I had due to SW restrictions...it’s taken a good few years to change my mindset that there are no ‘bad’ foods and I manage what I eat in balance... even have butter in my mash lol

those boys are going to be scared to eat or binge later in life! My son had toast, wotsits and blueberries for lunch followed by a yogurt as that what he wanted. Just come back from a walk and asked for a banana. Easter eggs are on the side but they aren’t bad and he knows he can have some later if he asks nicely and eaten his dinner 🤷🏻‍♀️ Balance.

hey and guess what fopperholic I’m a new mum too (he is 2!) and happily playing independently on the floor while I drink a coffee. Our lounge is a mess but in 5 minutes following bed it will be tidy

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Every now and again I have a little blitz of the people I follow on Instagram, deleting people who no longer interest me or bring anything to a little scroll of an evening. For some reason I keep Prikki on my following list and I have absolutely no clue why. I follow a variety of accounts, some home accounts with a classic taste (no crushed velvet over here🤢) some baking and cooking accounts as I love to do both, I follow some fashion accounts with a classic style, mainly high street so affordable fashion that inspires me. I follow some accounts with small children who include posts on children’s fashion, crafts, activities etc. I follow some hair and beauty accounts appropriate for my age. I’m 42 so a touch older than prikki, I’m also a mother like prikki, I have 4 children, daughters ranging from 17 to 25 and a son aged 5.
My point in all this is she doesn’t fit into category I enjoy following. She doesn’t inspire me at all. I don’t admire her house, it looks cheap. I don’t follow her for fashion as she has very random taste in clothes and despite trying to make herself look younger I feel her dress sense ages her. Her make up tips are outdated, I’d never suggest to any of my girls to watch one of her videos to copy her look as they’d laugh at it! Her parenting skills are practically non existent, she’s so anal about it all I would certainly as a new parent not relate to any of that! She can’t cook or bake and has a ridiculous dangerous attitude to food. Would I suggest to my girls to follow her for weight loss advice? Never in a million years!
I could go on and on about how she doesn’t fit in to social media and sadly for her she never will. It’s clear to us all on here that she wishes she were 15 years younger and had far more appeal. Why a woman approaching her 40th birthday even thinks this is a career is beyond me. Sadly the older she gets the more she won’t fit in because she doesn’t really bring anything to the table in any shape or form. Prikki if you’re reading here step away from it all. Do something worth while with your life. Be a better mother to your boys, They’ll never be this little again and I hope you come to realise how much sacrifice you’ve made and missed out on their little lives and for what? A few sheep telling you your amazing. My partner and my children tell me I’m amazing, I’m a good mother, a good housewife, I’m a good trustworthy work colleague to many people I work with, I’m a reliable and sympathetic friend. I’m lots of things you’ll never be with a phone in your hand letting life pass you by.

I’m so sorry for the long post but this lockdown gives you time to think doesn’t it. Sending all you ladies on here a massive hug for anyone who needs it today. I’d give Prikki one too because I think she needs one more than any of us really. I think if someone were truly kind to her and she listened to this advice she would have a breakdown and realise that we are all right on here. Xxx
💯💯💯

Reactions: 12
On her latest stories the boys are playing golf - “what do you have Grayson - a big wood like Daddy?”. Snigger snort from Fopps.

We know the truth 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Every now and again I have a little blitz of the people I follow on Instagram, deleting people who no longer interest me or bring anything to a little scroll of an evening. For some reason I keep Prikki on my following list and I have absolutely no clue why. I follow a variety of accounts, some home accounts with a classic taste (no crushed velvet over here🤢) some baking and cooking accounts as I love to do both, I follow some fashion accounts with a classic style, mainly high street so affordable fashion that inspires me. I follow some accounts with small children who include posts on children’s fashion, crafts, activities etc. I follow some hair and beauty accounts appropriate for my age. I’m 42 so a touch older than prikki, I’m also a mother like prikki, I have 4 children, daughters ranging from 17 to 25 and a son aged 5.
My point in all this is she doesn’t fit into category I enjoy following. She doesn’t inspire me at all. I don’t admire her house, it looks cheap. I don’t follow her for fashion as she has very random taste in clothes and despite trying to make herself look younger I feel her dress sense ages her. Her make up tips are outdated, I’d never suggest to any of my girls to watch one of her videos to copy her look as they’d laugh at it! Her parenting skills are practically non existent, she’s so anal about it all I would certainly as a new parent not relate to any of that! She can’t cook or bake and has a ridiculous dangerous attitude to food. Would I suggest to my girls to follow her for weight loss advice? Never in a million years!
I could go on and on about how she doesn’t fit in to social media and sadly for her she never will. It’s clear to us all on here that she wishes she were 15 years younger and had far more appeal. Why a woman approaching her 40th birthday even thinks this is a career is beyond me. Sadly the older she gets the more she won’t fit in because she doesn’t really bring anything to the table in any shape or form. Prikki if you’re reading here step away from it all. Do something worth while with your life. Be a better mother to your boys, They’ll never be this little again and I hope you come to realise how much sacrifice you’ve made and missed out on their little lives and for what? A few sheep telling you your amazing. My partner and my children tell me I’m amazing, I’m a good mother, a good housewife, I’m a good trustworthy work colleague to many people I work with, I’m a reliable and sympathetic friend. I’m lots of things you’ll never be with a phone in your hand letting life pass you by.

I’m so sorry for the long post but this lockdown gives you time to think doesn’t it. Sending all you ladies on here a massive hug for anyone who needs it today. I’d give Prikki one too because I think she needs one more than any of us really. I think if someone were truly kind to her and she listened to this advice she would have a breakdown and realise that we are all right on here. Xxx
100% this. So well put. I really hope she reads every word of this

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my god how inappropriate. Does grenade and lilasg east to be associated with a ‘influencer’ like that?!

Reactions: 15
In her stories she is not happy the boys are throwing the white stones in the garden, what does she expect when she encouraged them to throw golf balls in the house from an early age !! Good Luck to her once the Bifold doors are in 😳🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"big wood like daddy" oh fopps we've seen the twiglet if thats what you're talking about???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
the pair of them love an innuendo around the kids! 😡 bastards
Clearly she’s been trying to think of a way to address the whole teeny pecker thing. The fact this is the best she could come up with, making an inappropriate joke involving a child, just about sums her up. Vile, chavvy, stupid.

Reactions: 29
She is absolutely foul. Why do they both always make sexual innuendos regarding their children and toys? It’s disgusting and seriously inappropriate.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I had a reply from lilash, I never mentioned her family in my post or comments, ‘although we have decided to archive the post we are taking serious measures’ ‘please note we are evaluating the relationship’ it went on but was really polite. Sorry not sure how to post the photo 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.