Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Awww bless Fopps.....in her bid for Lucy Jessica Carter to acknowledge her and want to be best mates she tagged her in the last bump pic challenge. Lucy posted her bump pic and thanked those who nominated her........she didn’t acknowledge Fopps 🤣
Keep trying Fopps 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
Oh wow, that is definitely not that fanfare and fuss that she was no doubt planning for announcing the giveaway!

I still can’t believe the picture that was posted for this, you can’t even read the Lilash box, it is so far away 😂It certainly isn’t what grabs your attention in this pic, you wouldn’t even take notice of it. She is terrible at advertising, god love her.
It was funny when somebody asked if the Chanel Book was included in the Giveaway too :LOL:

• Haha

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
She’s just totally oblivious to the kind of person she actually is. She doesn’t see her rudeness and bluntness in her replies. To her it is everybody else who is rude and unkind. Everything she is posting is for sympathy, her true colours have really shown since Florida. The baby bank she had no intention of giving anything to until she read all the comments on here. For someone who constantly needs to buy new tat every single day despite the guidelines isn’t a nice person and isn’t kind or considerate one little bit. If she was that kind or wanted to help in anyway she would go and do some volunteering I’m sure Chris can cope with the boys. She uses them as an excuse but before all this could leave them to fuck off to the gym or get her hair and nails done 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Hi guys I'm so excited that I'm now allowed to tell you all about this uhhmazing collaboration I'm doing with grenade as you all know I'm absolutely obsessed with Thier bars I eat them everyday but only half mind cos of syns you know .. anyways if you swipe up you can get money off to look exactly like me but bare in mind guys I always size down so I can fit into children's sizes to feel body positive you know I'm such a positive person guys ALLL the time .. so yes please swipe up so I can get 42p from each hoodie sale which will go towards some more unessential toys you have all recommended I can buy to parent my children thanks 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Ladies, take a step back and have a minute. This is the woman who didn’t know she had to help her children learn to sit up....there’s no way on earth she’s teaching them to know about poo and wee at 19 months old. They’ll still be in nappies at 3 I’ll guarantee you. She will be expecting the nursery they go to one day a week to toilet train them. I work in a nursery and see it all the time. Lazy parents coming in after a weekend saying yep potty training all done over the weekend whilst we spend every hour of the day changing their child who’s constantly soiling themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
the pair of them love an innuendo around the kids! 😡 bastards
Clearly she’s been trying to think of a way to address the whole teeny pecker thing. The fact this is the best she could come up with, making an inappropriate joke involving a child, just about sums her up. Vile, chavvy, stupid.

Reactions: 29

lexiloo

VIP Member
all the hassle and backlash she gets from her affiliate links and promoting unnecessary buying and she does another one 🙈 she is a special kind of stupid

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Right I've had my lie in and breakfast WITH my kids - though they are adult kids ;)

I skimmed the video SO, SO, SO 😂😂 fast but my observation is she's just wanting to show off her figure as per usual and loving all the fawning comments :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What irritates me ... is people who comment things like 'OMG you're figure is amazing no one would know you've had twins' 🤷‍♀️ I get that carrying two babies at one time is going to make you bigger but she was never big before - she was very slim and therefore less saggy skin and she's worked hard to get back in shape.... leaving kids in the creche and with parents from very early on...... is this implying that usually twin mum's don't get back in shape ? What about people who've had multiple babies over years that are slim ? I'm not slim ... always was a bit of a fatty before the kids and now even though the youngest is almost 18 I'm still a bigger fatty ! Oh would appear that her fellow twin mum jsg has blocked me as I can't see her comment... Hmmmm didn't even follow her so not sure why that's happened ?

I think the only reason she does these ridiculous video blogs ;) is to show off, look at herself and try and earn a few pennies ! And who in their right mind has THAT much gym wear ? That's insane.... and she'd be heartbroken if anything happened to her pink adidas top (I know she corrected herself and said it's only a top) but even so !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh and one last observation - Chris's cropped jeans ? Really ? a man of almost 40 in jeans like that ? He looks a right dickhead..... 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Juniper

Chatty Member
The absolute cynic in me totally believes this is damage control for the “Spotted” post outing her last week. If that gesture is real, it could have been done privately. By being public she’s basking in the “Oooh you’re SO kind” etc etc

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
In my opinion Chelsea is what we need more of! An amazing parent, very few gifted items/ads and a genuine account. I think she looks great too!
She does get some gifted items, but she always says it's something is gifted and she seems so grateful. I'd rather someone like Chelsea be gifted things than Fopps. In fact, I'd love it if she was gifted a holiday (when we're out of lockdown). She works as a nursery nurse , her hubby works on the railways and you often see him in his hi-vis gear on the floor playing with the kids. Just a normal family, no airs and graces xx

• Heart

Dannie

Chatty Member
Yes Fopps number 12 may be a dig towards tattle but it works both ways. What goes around will come around and how your treat poor Lawson will come back and bite you in your arse. When that boy hits his early twenties and no longer depended on you for financial security - you will see your treatment of him come back and slap you in your face. This is from someone who did walk away from a parent in my twenties due to the way I was treated when I was a child. When he marries and has a family he will want you no where near them because you are a toxic narcissist.

You will have Rat Boy nailing everything in a skirt because your fanny dried up years ago as the only thing that makes you wet is your 90s lipliner and vile dog ugly designer trainers. Welcome to the future Fopps darling. Just call me mystic meg. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Once again Fopperbollox is doing a great job of teaching me as a new Mum (5 month old) how NOT to parent, how NOT to interact with your child and how little NOT to feed them 👏
maybe she does have her uses after all 😬

• Heart
The boys definitely use those tablets more than she’ll admit. Most toddlers their age wouldn’t know what to do as they’re used to playing with normal toys. Nothing to brag about that your toddlers can barely use a spoon but can use a tablet.

‘Obviously I’m not potty training them’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’d struggle with a dolls potty love!

anyone else looking forward to that shit show?! 🙊

• Haha