Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will copy one of her idols Vicky Pattison and train to be PT & maybe nutrition coach at the LDNM Academy and then I think she will go on to do a fitness and nutrition website like one of her other idols Davina McCall:rolleyes:
She should of really just stuck to her one day a week job at SW and forgot all this SM stuff and protected her precious boys and kept them out of all of this 🙁
If she seriously wanted to do any of this then she would have to give up mentioning SW in any way, as any proper PT does not agree with SW at all

Reactions: 14
She really is the gift that keeps on giving. Constant lies and contradictions in every post or vlog that she does. Any excuse to show off what she’s got. How all her sheep can’t see through it I don’t know. Take some advice for once in your life Nikki and give up this garbage attempt at a SM career for everyone’s sake. Show your boys some affection and attention away from the camera and stop trying to mislead your followers with crappy advice and constant encouragement to buy things that are not necessary just to line your pockets with a few pence.

Reactions: 18
God I’ve been working for 20 years and have never come across someone so monumentally shite and incompetent. If it wasn’t so bleeping tragic you’d laugh!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Lawsons reaction in that latest story when she says “where’s grandad?” and then she laughs. 🤬 Poor bleeping kid. He looked for him and she found it funny.
She is disgusting! When you have to pretend that Grandad is there to get your child to engage with you then you know you’re a tit parent.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
“All the lovely comments” “when you’ve had weight issues for a long long long long long long time”.... says the woman with more dislikes than likes and who has been at target for 20 years.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I watched less than 5 minutes of the video and all I could see was the repeated pulling up of the Grenade leggings to hide the tattoo!!!. Which made me think;
A: you are drawing even more attention to it and
B: suggests the leggings have a poor fit at the waist
All in all another resounding success at promoting a product

• Haha
Nikki - “blow a kiss blow a kiss!!!”
Lawson - does exactly what he was told to do in the cutest way. No praise.
Grayson - doesn’t ‘blow’ a kiss. Aww Grayson are you KISSING the screen AWWW

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
"thank you for all the lovely comments"......and the NINETY thumbs down (n)(n)(n)

• Haha
"thank you for all the lovely comments"......and the NINETY thumbs down (n)(n)(n)
She really is a special kind of stupid isn’t she there are only nice comments because she’s deleted the more honest ones Does she not realise that she has so many 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Again with the “have you messed up MY house?”

ITS THEIRS TOO!!!
And leave their poor hair alone!! They are not dogs!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
this woman infuriates me to the high heavens.
‘I can’t remember where from but please click on another platform that earns me PENNIES to find out where they’re from’

for fucks sake was the 20 mins of watching you pose in the mirror not enough for you to answer the poor girl? 🙈

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have never commented on this thread before, however seeing the portion sizes she eats and the fact people are commenting on Instagram how ‘unbelievable ‘ she looks, yes she will look aamazing if she only eats 1200 calories per day!, anyone can see she has a unhealthy relationship with food, like other WW or SW ‘ambassadors’, sadly all the positive comments she gets will just reiterate her unhealthy habits and the 30g of rice she eats with Turkey mince most days, sheesh if we all ate that we would all be size8/10!

She sounds like she's constantly mocking them?
You gonna kiss the screen? Ok🙊 like she'd be laughing at him behind his back 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Christ I can smell her bullshit from here and I'm 30 miles away from her !

1. She has not had a weight issue for so, so, so, so, so (you get the idea) long - she was a chubby student and lost 3 stone in 3 months 2 stone 5lbs corrected and has been slim for the rest of her life

2. She has more self-confidence in her little finger than most have in their whole body ! She is forever posing, preening, pouting, showing off her 'Size 8' !! body. If she had such low self-confidence she would not be showing herself off on camera several times a day !

3. She absolutely loves herself and the attention she gets from her sheeples when the tell her how hot she looks, how incredible she is, how uhmazing her body is, what fabulous abs.. she absolutely craves it....

4. Asking the boys to say hello and wave.... Lawson looks blankly at her till she said grandad and then his face lit up thinking his grandad was on the screen - poor little thing when he realised he wasn't..

5. oh and another 'my house' comment......

Oh do duck off Nicola..... you're thanking everyone for their nice comments but you've more thumbs down than up and you've not addressed the issue of your code for 20% discount on the UUUUHHHHMAZING lilash stuff not working because they've binned you off.... Pretentious witch !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Why is she going for her 1 hour walk whilst the boys nap 🤔 in this weather take them out with you, go as a family, enjoy the time together! Then at another point in the day go and have an hour to yourself doing whatever it is she likes doing and then swap with Chris! It might not be for everyone but this is what my husband and I do on a regular weekend/holiday more so in lockdown. We spend time as a family of 5 (6 including the dog) go out for our 1 hr exercise together then have an hour/30 mins on our own. I choose to sit in bed and read or message my friends the hubby chooses to watch You tube and/or message friends! I must confess we also have separate breakfasts 🙈 that's because we take it in turns on the weekend to get up with the boys and the other has a lie in 😴

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.