Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if her lilash tab will disappear tomorrow

Post was edited an hour ago as she added the winner but I’m sure her code was valid longer

June on Facebook
definitely just been added and I take that to mean she has been dropped from being an ambassador for Lilash .... I consider this a win for team tattle and all the members of the public who have had enough of her shameful attempts to make money off the back of others and contradicting herself when she’s been caught out blatantly misleading people .....hoorah for Justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Get comfortable you’ve some pure gold to catch up on
I’m on the lilash part at the minute, please tell me they’ve sacked her off for spitting on her lashes and using the librow with witch hazel in on her lashes?????

Reactions: 12
She’s finally felt some consequences. This must be unchartered territory for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chris must be sick of hearing about it - bet he’s just sat there thinking (in his head) “All this fuss and ear-ache for the £42.99 income from the Lilash people...jeez I’ll give you the money myself to shut up about it.”

Can you imagine all the wasted effort behind the scenes? The to-ing and fro-ing with the ILash people, following all the comments on here and their platforms, re-editing her videos, catching up on here, all while patrolling the twins all day- it can’t be worth it. She ain’t even getting some decent dick at the end of the day either.

Honestly, the thought of being stuck in a house with her all day, either screeching at the twins or bleating about how unfair Lilash-gate is makes me laugh so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Unfollowed this bore back a year ago or so, when the twins were born. She used to obviously favour one of the boys (can’t remember which one) and it used to piss me right off. Someone give me the lowdown of the last 18 months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she not say the only reason she used the brow 1 was because the wand was bigger and she could get more product on her lashes? Well both wands are the same size! Caught in yet another lie.
CollageMaker_20200419_214514293.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Got to give her credit😉 she works non stop for her pennies. Can’t work out much per hour when you take in to account the amount of hours she spends policing her SM. It’s no wonder she doesn’t sleep at night and looks so bloody tired!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfollowed this bore back a year ago or so, when the twins were born. She used to obviously favour one of the boys (can’t remember which one) and it used to piss me right off. Someone give me the lowdown of the last 18 months 🤣
Literally nothing has changed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon they must have sacked her off and just said they’ll honour the giveaway because otherwise we’d have had a big insta post with more bragging about being an ambassador and how she was ‘specially selected’. This reeks of her trying to pretend the whole thing didn’t happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooft where to begin...
Faveson (dark haired)
Otherson (fair haired)
Photoshops and filters all pics but claims not too.
Gets upset when people say her blonde son is ginger due to the filters she uses. She would never have a ginger child!
Her mum and the gym creche watch the boys more than she does...even though she quit her (1 day a week) job to be a stay at home mum. Ironic that she now has them at nursery on the day she used to work 🤔
She took them to Florida during the pandemic, nearly never got a flight home as she was too busy staging pictures for the 'gram.
Invited to a fitbit retreat to promote sleep...complained she had the worst sleep ever 🤷‍♀️
Reposted old food pics from her instagram but said it was salmon when it was clearly chicken.
She's been bragging about getting a kitchen island when it's just a leftover cabinet in the middle of her floor.
Asked if she could phone ahead to tesco to have them bring her a twin trolley to the car 🤭
Spends £550 quid on trainers for herself but won't buy the boys vests or trouser that aren't half way up their legs!
Said she was donating her gifted buggy but was caught selling it for almost £300!

There is so much. Literally way too much to try and list. But that's a few of my faves 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oooft where to begin...
Faveson (dark haired)
Otherson (fair haired)
Photoshops and filters all pics but claims not too.
Gets upset when people say her blonde son is ginger due to the filters she uses. She would never have a ginger child!
Her mum and the gym creche watch the boys more than she does...even though she quit her (1 day a week) job to be a stay at home mum. Ironic that she now has them at nursery on the day she used to work 🤔
She took them to Florida during the pandemic, nearly never got a flight home as she was too busy staging pictures for the 'gram.
Invited to a fitbit retreat to promote sleep...complained she had the worst sleep ever 🤷‍♀️
Reposted old food pics from her instagram but said it was salmon when it was clearly chicken.
She's been bragging about getting a kitchen island when it's just a leftover cabinet in the middle of her floor.
Asked if she could phone ahead to tesco to have them bring her a twin trolley to the car 🤭
Spends £550 quid on trainers for herself but won't buy the boys vests or trouser that aren't half way up their legs!
Said she was donating her gifted buggy but was caught selling it for almost £300!

There is so much. Literally way too much to try and list. But that's a few of my faves 😂
She actually got fired from slimming world but pretended she left to spend quality time with her kids but on the day she should have been working she’d still leave the boys with her mum so she could rattle botulism into her face and go to Baylis and Harding launch parties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.