Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she leave those poor boys alone! They’ve constantly got a camera or phone on their faces?! They’re clearly soooo over it all, just leave them to have their breakfast in peace!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The boys definitely use those tablets more than she’ll admit. Most toddlers their age wouldn’t know what to do as they’re used to playing with normal toys. Nothing to brag about that your toddlers can barely use a spoon but can use a tablet.

Reactions: 29
Morning everyone, I’m making it my new ritual to look on here throughout the day more as last time I left it few days I had nearly 40 pages to catch up on😂 she never fails to keep us entertained. I can see her stories now threw gramho thanks to someone on here letting me know about it🙂 bloody hell so early in the morning and already all the stories is this what she does most days??? How’s she got the time for this with kids? I’m having to bribe my 2 to behave for 5 minutes whilst I have the quickest shower and brush my teeth🙄 it’s a shame but I can’t look at the pics of her reading/playing etc... without thinking this is all for show for the gram. I can guarantee it doesn’t happen when camera is off😢

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion ..

Ambassador for Lilash? Well that was a social media car crash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #33: Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby” - you don’t have a clue.

Or alternatively:

Fopperholic #33: Her Social Media career will be as short as that Grenade hoodie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I would rather see her sat back in the sofa, with coffee in hand whilst the boys play in the background. (In a perfect world she would put her phone down and leave them be!) Instead we get the same, boring stories at the same time everyday! She has no idea what to do with them and is in constant control of their play. Just let them be. She really is becoming a predictable watch.

Reactions: 20
Fopperholic thread suggestion

More breaks than a kitKat, dropped by lilash, no funds for tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So she bought the IKEA table but it isnt her thing.... its not bleeping about you nikki its about functionality for the boys 🙄🙄🙄 perhaps you should have waited and bought one that was more you?! She boils my piss

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Also I'm sure she used to say it was Otherson who took after her eating anything and everything now it's suddenly Favorson!
I thought exactly the same. It was definitely lovely Lawson who would eat everything he could get his hands on.

Reactions: 11
It’s the constant “forced” fun that annoys me. Constant activities shoved in there face’s. There is such thing as over stimulation. My two have had breakfast then payed together with the sylvanian families they chose to play with whilst I’ve hung washing out, had shower etc... just leave them alone. Oh sorry you do most of the day it’s just the snippets for the gram you don’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she bought the IKEA table but it isnt her thing.... its not bleeping about you nikki its about functionality for the boys 🙄🙄🙄 perhaps you should have waited and bought one that was more you?! She boils my piss
It’s becuase on of her twin mum friends chloe Lauren made her kids table have a marble effect. She also has a boring grey house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or do the boys seem a bit big for their high chairs? They could be sat at the little table and chairs she got them instead ? Also I'm sure she used to say it was Otherson who took after her eating anything and everything now it's suddenly Favorson! She's already got the camera in their faces before 8am and you can see Lawson is so not interested in her ... he looks so bored of her 😔
Shock this is now in her story 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.