Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a day 😂 10 pages to catch up on, Jesus this woman is NOT letting us down with things to talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This lash saga has shown me how thick Fopps is.

She liked the lilash because the brush is bigger, didn’t think/check there was a reason you couldn’t use it on your eyes. Then recommend it to her followers as a top tip.
Also like when she recommended using 3+ sucker toys for teething despite the choking hazard, or the oil paint pens for toddlers (would definitely not yet my toddler loose with them as they are pretty permanent!).

Maybe she should just stick to quark tips?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This lash saga has shown me how thick Fopps is.

She liked the lilash because the brush is bigger, didn’t think/check there was a reason you couldn’t use it on your eyes. Then recommend it to her followers as a top tip.
Also like when she recommended using 3+ sucker toys for teething despite the choking hazard, or the oil paint pens for toddlers (would definitely not yet my toddler loose with them as they are pretty permanent!).

Maybe she should just stick to quark tips?
When the company private messaged me and said they don't want to hurt anyone by letting them use the brow 1 on their eyes...I had a look at the ingredients for both and there is a lot more things in the eyebrow 1!! And she's been applying it to her eyes. Honestly, is she really that thick! She wants long lashes to look good (although personal opinion I think her lashes look ridiculous, really clumpy with product) but how does she know it wont affect her sight years down the line? Her eyes have been bloodshot and watery for a long time now!
Screenshot_20200419-073951_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200419-074052_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200419-074058_Instagram.jpg

1st pic is the eye product and the next 2 pics are the eyebrow product she puts on her eyes!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Did I just hear her... Gym wear haul?
"None of it has been purchased during lockdown"
Then went on to say she had some new stuff?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So tomorrow she is announcing that she is working with Grenade (bars) on their new line of gym wear. duck right off Fopps.
How many more non essential items is she going to promote and ask people to buy during this time 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Not defending Lilash as they have really messed up by hiring her, but I think they probably felt that they had to take it down once other people were tagged. They shouldnt be blocking anyone though, and perhaps could have DM’d people who commented explaining what they were doing. Others who were tagged could have complained about being brought in to it and having their names on it when it’s nothing to do with them. I do think tagging family was a bit much, and then the ridiculous comment from her supporter made it all seem to slide downhill. Before that all the comments were very calm and seemed genuinely from people who were concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So tomorrow she is announcing that she is working with Grenade (bars) on their new line of gym wear. duck right off Fopps.
How many more non essential items is she going to promote and ask people to buy during this time 😡
I feel an Asa complaint coming on, she had that hoodie on in a tit video yesterday and also on her stories today. At no point has she declared it as a working partnership 😡

Reactions: 20
Not defending Lilash as they have really messed up by hiring her, but I think they probably felt that they had to take it down once other people were tagged. They shouldnt be blocking anyone though, and perhaps could have DM’d people who commented explaining what they were doing. Others who were tagged could have complained about being brought in to it and having their names on it when it’s nothing to do with them. I do think tagging family was a bit much, and then the ridiculous comment from her supporter made it all seem to slide downhill. Before that all the comments were very calm and seemed genuinely from people who were concerned.
What post do you mean? The one on their grid is still there and her giveaway post is still there on her account also. Was there another one?

Reactions: 3
I feel an Asa complaint coming on, she had that hoodie on in a tit video yesterday and also on her stories today. At no point has she declared it as a working partnership 😡
Definitely! She's wearing it again today. She should be declaring it if it's a partnership or if it's just gifted. She's really getting to me now!

Reactions: 15
God knows how much that hoodie is a flimsy vest from there is £24.99!!

• Wow
What post do you mean? The one on their grid is still there and her giveaway post is still there on her account also. Was there another one?
The one on Lilash grid that had over 60 comments yesterday and has now been deleted

Working with Grenade? That’s why she tagged them as one of her favourite things to eat in her stories the other day. Pity she couldn’t even spell Grenade

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A bleeping grenade hoodie 🙄 don’t need to watch the video now 👍 I think I’ll pass anyhow as I certainly can’t fit into kids sports wear 😏

Why is scrutiny of advertising on SM so lax? TV, magazines etc would never get away with what some of these so called influencers get away with.
Not only could it actually be physically damaging, like the lilash tit show but also they just seem to be able to cover up what are clearly adverts and get away with it.
It just wouldn’t happen elsewhere.

Reactions: 13
She’s not bought anything new but some of the stuff is a brand new collection...so encouraging others to buy also?!
Don’t know about anyone else but when I go to the gym I just wear leggings and an old T-shirt 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.