Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even midday and we have had-
16 Instagram stories
2 Instagram posts
3 Facebook posts (but still failed to acknowledge those asking why her lilash code isn’t working!)
1 you tube video

The boys must be kicking back with Holly and Phil, in their non-declared gifted T-shirt’s!

I really should be doing housework, but kept getting distracted 🙈🙈
More lies Nikki?
12pm last night 😫 what time is this 🤔

Reactions: 6
Also blocked for messaging them.
Have messaged off another account telling them my thoughts. Was polite but I expect that account will get blocked also.
Such a great company clearly just like fopperholic absolutely disgraceful

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Not sticking up for her in any way shape or form but if she's going for her walk while the boys are sleeping that means that Chris is obviously not looking after them during the day ? I get that he is trying to keep his work going but surely like has been said they could go for a walk in the morning as a family or afternoon then they could both have their separate walks/work outs later - it does seem like it's always her that's looking after the boys...... You never hear her saying Chris gave her a lie in and got up with the boys..... Chris seems to be doing less and less with them boys...... so whilst she pisses me off grandly on a daily basis if my husband carried on like that I'd be seriously fucked off - especially with them being little..... you'd think he'd want to spend time with them - they sleep for 2 hours in the middle of the day and go to bed while it's still light film your bleeping golf swings then....

Also feel that he doesn't praise her, compliment her much which is why she seems so orgasmic over the adoration of strangers ! I'm a hot fat mess but my hubby still brings me flowers and tells me I'm gorgeous (I so do not feel it right now) and hugs me, cuddles met and holds my hand and we've been together 27 years.... I never see any closeness with them....

EDIT to say that LiLash company are a disgrace.... blocking people for showing genuine concern and potentially saving their asses from being sued !!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's never happier than when she's in front of the mirror, pouting and preening herself like a derranged peacock. You never see her eyes light up when she's talking about her children the same as when she's talking about herself and how she looks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Not sticking up for her in any way shape or form but if she's going for her walk while the boys are sleeping that means that Chris is obviously not looking after them during the day ? I get that he is trying to keep his work going but surely like has been said they could go for a walk in the morning as a family or afternoon then they could both have their separate walks/work outs later - it does seem like it's always her that's looking after the boys...... You never hear her saying Chris gave her a lie in and got up with the boys..... Chris seems to be doing less and less with them boys...... so whilst she pisses me off grandly on a daily basis if my husband carried on like that I'd be seriously fucked off - especially with them being little..... you'd think he'd want to spend time with them - they sleep for 2 hours in the middle of the day and go to bed while it's still light film your bleeping golf swings then....

Also feel that he doesn't praise her, compliment her much which is why she seems so orgasmic over the adoration of strangers ! I'm a hot fat mess but my hubby still brings me flowers and tells me I'm gorgeous (I so do not feel it right now) and hugs me, cuddles met and holds my hand and we've been together 27 years.... I never see any closeness with them....

EDIT to say that LiLash company are a disgrace.... blocking people for showing genuine concern and potentially saving their asses from being sued !!
Agreed.

Reactions: 15
There will be others who will be blocked who are not on here - the won’t be doing themselves any favours. She’s no good for the company obviously

Reactions: 10
I'm just glad we upset her master plan... ha ha ha! She's so not used to so many thumbs down. She probably goes out for an hours walk alone because she absolutely hates her life right now. Awww such a shame 😂😂😜👀

Reactions: 14

Completely agree. Especially about her needing compliments from strangers online for her confidence. Think it was on the last thread I said something similar and shouldn’t it be her husband doing it?

Also agree about him being even more useless as a parent. For all we slate her, he seems to put in even less effort. I think he’ll only be interested once they aren’t ‘babies’ any more and can play golf and other sports with him.

Edited to add its total bullshit she’s no confidence anyway. Didn’t even have to go further back than the start of the year to get all these posey loves herself selfies.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She finds it so hard to take compliments that she chooses to constantly parade herself on social media seeking compliments from as many people as possible.

Why can’t she leave those poor boys bloody hair alone. She is constantly preening them to try and get the perfect shot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just popped over to YT to add my thumbs down on the latest rubbish she’s uploaded ... not going so well is it flog-a-bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She may have talked herself out of it for now, but she has still caused them a lot of hassle. She probably has a contract so not much they can do, but they will have already seen that she is not as perfect as she thinks she is. The main thing is hopefully no one will cause damage to their eyes now

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.