Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video she tells to use Lilbrow too and is stil in you tube
The video below 'Assumptions about Me' - she's done a few of them and the overriding assumption which is actual #FACT is you're a twit Fopps...... and a Tattle dream 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those pics of Otherson today are probably another dig our way as we said he always looks lost and sad - she's trying to prove he's happy..... which I hope sometimes he is .... bless his little face 🥰 🥰

Reactions: 17
Those pics of Otherson today are probably another dig our way as we said he always looks lost and sad - she's trying to prove he's happy..... which I hope sometimes he is .... bless his little face 🥰 🥰
He is sometimes happy - when he is with his grandad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This video she tells to use Lilbrow too and is stil in you tube
Yep you’re right she does exactly the same thing. I think she mentions it in most of her get ready videos. Are they going to ask her to delete them all? If they want to keep using her as an ambassador for their brand and avoid being sued then they’ll have to!

Reactions: 11
Yep you’re right she does exactly the same thing. I think she mentions it in most of her get ready videos. Are they going to ask her to delete them all? If they want to keep using her as an ambassador for their brand and avoid being sued then they’ll have to!
View attachment 112030
I wonder if the issue is that she's signed a contract & therefore they can't just ditch her? 🤔

Reactions: 10
As soon as she was going on about being this ambassador, the first thing I thought was ‘that’s the tit she uses on her lashes even though it’s for brows’ I’ve watched very limited YouTube videos of hers and I even know this 😂😂

Reactions: 13
What an absolute bleeping tit show this is!

Oh Nikki you’re just the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if the issue is that she's signed a contract & therefore they can't just ditch her? 🤔
probably but I think they will have grounds to cancel the contract due to the fact she has misrepresented a products usage and it could cause harm to potential users being used in the way she has stated on numerous occasions....

Did anyone else think whoever took over Lilashbeauty account this afternoon was extremely patronising with the Hey love etc.... added to the copy and paste replies

Reactions: 15
So this might sound a bit mad but does anyone else feel a tiny bit sorry for her!?

She obviously tried to parent but she’s far from natural and she tried to do her hobby/job of being an influencer but it’s like she tried too hard

She tried to fit in with all the young influencers but she’s just not, she hasn’t really got a niche if that makes sense!

Reactions: 9
You can tell it's stretched, you only have to look at the distance on the shelf with the black handbag! It's a lot bigger on the left picture.
Compare that picture to her wedding pictures it's a different woman! Double of Mad Mazza though!!!

Reactions: 7
I would have the smallest bit of respect for her if she held her hands up admitted she’s fucked up and calls it a day.

Reactions: 23
So this might sound a bit mad but does anyone else feel a tiny bit sorry for her!?

She obviously tried to parent but she’s far from natural and she tried to do her hobby/job of being an influencer but it’s like she tried too hard

She tried to fit in with all the young influencers but she’s just not, she hasn’t really got a niche if that makes sense!
I don’t have an inch of sympathy for her, she has brought it all on herself.
I was an avid follower of hers up until the boys were born, I advised a genuine comment on her post which she responded to and changed, great! I was then hunted down by lambrini Linda who totally ran me down in comments. Nikki liked them all and when I stood up for myself inboxed me to say I was causing trouble on her page, she wouldn’t stand for it and blocked me 🤷🏼‍♀️. I am one of many and that is Nikki’s answer, she knows better than anyone and everyone and blocks anyone that dare say otherwise.
She has had many an opportunity to change, but doesn’t. She has brought it all on herself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
she just keeps on getting it all very very wrong, she needs to give up now before she forever goes down in history as prikki nikki the wannabe influencer that became a laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.