Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I just hear her... Gym wear haul?
"None of it has been purchased during lockdown"
Then went on to say she had some new stuff?
but the logo on the jumper she was wearing was the same as the grenade bars that she gets so it’s probably gym wear she’s been given more likely because we’ve never seen that cropped hoodies until this weekend 🤔

Reactions: 9
Just give them a bleeping normal pizza - wtf is wrong with this dumb witch - giving toddlers SW friendly food ?! Ridiculous ! Oh course Golden Child loved pickle..... my son loved olives at that age but wouldn't touch them by the time he was 3 !

Reactions: 22
but the logo on the jumper she was wearing was the same as the grenade bars that she gets so it’s probably gym wear she’s been given more likely because we’ve never seen that cropped hoodies until this weekend 🤔
Yet again promoting something she never wears, I'm sure she has said in the past she wasn't comfortable wearing cropped and have never seen her go to the gym in a cropped hoody.

Reactions: 16
Every now and again I have a little blitz of the people I follow on Instagram, deleting people who no longer interest me or bring anything to a little scroll of an evening. For some reason I keep Prikki on my following list and I have absolutely no clue why. I follow a variety of accounts, some home accounts with a classic taste (no crushed velvet over here🤢) some baking and cooking accounts as I love to do both, I follow some fashion accounts with a classic style, mainly high street so affordable fashion that inspires me. I follow some accounts with small children who include posts on children’s fashion, crafts, activities etc. I follow some hair and beauty accounts appropriate for my age. I’m 42 so a touch older than prikki, I’m also a mother like prikki, I have 4 children, daughters ranging from 17 to 25 and a son aged 5.
My point in all this is she doesn’t fit into category I enjoy following. She doesn’t inspire me at all. I don’t admire her house, it looks cheap. I don’t follow her for fashion as she has very random taste in clothes and despite trying to make herself look younger I feel her dress sense ages her. Her make up tips are outdated, I’d never suggest to any of my girls to watch one of her videos to copy her look as they’d laugh at it! Her parenting skills are practically non existent, she’s so anal about it all I would certainly as a new parent not relate to any of that! She can’t cook or bake and has a ridiculous dangerous attitude to food. Would I suggest to my girls to follow her for weight loss advice? Never in a million years!
I could go on and on about how she doesn’t fit in to social media and sadly for her she never will. It’s clear to us all on here that she wishes she were 15 years younger and had far more appeal. Why a woman approaching her 40th birthday even thinks this is a career is beyond me. Sadly the older she gets the more she won’t fit in because she doesn’t really bring anything to the table in any shape or form. Prikki if you’re reading here step away from it all. Do something worth while with your life. Be a better mother to your boys, They’ll never be this little again and I hope you come to realise how much sacrifice you’ve made and missed out on their little lives and for what? A few sheep telling you your amazing. My partner and my children tell me I’m amazing, I’m a good mother, a good housewife, I’m a good trustworthy work colleague to many people I work with, I’m a reliable and sympathetic friend. I’m lots of things you’ll never be with a phone in your hand letting life pass you by.

I’m so sorry for the long post but this lockdown gives you time to think doesn’t it. Sending all you ladies on here a massive hug for anyone who needs it today. I’d give Prikki one too because I think she needs one more than any of us really. I think if someone were truly kind to her and she listened to this advice she would have a breakdown and realise that we are all right on here. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Yet again promoting something she never wears, I'm sure she has said in the past she wasn't comfortable wearing cropped and have never seen her go to the gym in a cropped hoody.
Yes I agree. She normally wears those weird patterned jackets for the gym rather than hoodies.
I could be wrong but I feel like cropped hoodies are more of a teen/early 20s thing. Am not super up to date with fashion though, my stomach a bit ruined after 2 kids so wouldn’t feel comfortable myself in a cropped hoodie!

Reactions: 18
Mine regularly share one of the 60p snack pizzas and I’ll put chopped toms and cucumber on the plate (along with the mandatory ketchup).
My kid loves these too and loves pizza night on a Saturday watching a film on the couch.

She’s so terrified of them becoming fat but she doesn’t realise they could eat loads of normal food and stay a healthy weight if she just let them run about and play.

Kids who are deprived of things considered “bad” will binge on them outside of the house when they’re able to get them, I’ve seen it at loads of kids parties the kids PILING their plates with absolute garbage and stuffing their faces to the point of making themselves sick, it’s terrible. Giving them access to treats stops them becoming such a novelty that they crave and are desperate to eat.

Reactions: 24
Yes I agree. She normally wears those weird patterned jackets for the gym rather than hoodies.
I could be wrong but I feel like cropped hoodies are more of a teen/early 20s thing. Am not super up to date with fashion though, my stomach a bit ruined after 2 kids so wouldn’t feel comfortable myself in a cropped hoodie!
We bought our 13 year old niece a cropped hoodie for Christmas. I’m 30 but would feel way too old to wear one. What does she thinks she looks like at almost 40 wearing one? I really cringe for her 🤦‍♀️ she would look so much better if she toned town her make up, got a few conditioning treatments on her hair to sort out the straw look from years of bleaching and dressed for her age! That doesn’t mean you have to dress old Fopps! 40 isn’t old but you’re making yourself look older with the desperate attempt to keep up with ones half your age!

Reactions: 23
I can see the advert now ..... Fopperbollocks in her hoody and Chris in the trunks and she will say " is that a grenade bar in your trunks Chris or are you just pleased to see me ?" and she will whip out the NEW low sugar Grenade Bar out of his trunks lol 😂 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Mine regularly share one of the 60p snack pizzas and I’ll put chopped toms and cucumber on the plate (along with the mandatory ketchup).
Mine had that for dinner last night! I share one between the twins with veg sticks or sometimes chips and salad. Healthy and balanced! Nothing wrong with it! I used to do those wrap pizzas myself when I was on slimming world but really? There is just no need! I always have some of those mini pizzas in the freezer as a quick lunch or dinner

Reactions: 13
My kid loves these too and loves pizza night on a Saturday watching a film on the couch.

She’s so terrified of them becoming fat but she doesn’t realise they could eat loads of normal food and stay a healthy weight if she just let them run about and play.

Kids who are deprived of things considered “bad” will binge on them outside of the house when they’re able to get them, I’ve seen it at loads of kids parties the kids PILING their plates with absolute garbage and stuffing their faces to the point of making themselves sick, it’s terrible. Giving them access to treats stops them becoming such a novelty that they crave and are desperate to eat.
I remember when I was a kid there was a friend of my mum who had a child and she was obsessed (correct usage of word!) with him being fat - even at only months old with his little cute rolls she thought he was fat and had him on a 'diet'! Whenever he came to a birthday party of ours he was first kid at table and last away and would eat till he was sick..... because he was so deprived of 'treats/normal food' .... he is grown up now and is actually fit and healthy but it could of gone the other way ..... she has a really warped sense on reality with food .... she can never really enjoy life.. I don't mean gorging on all the foods but to go out for a meal (or the weekend away she did) and restrict herself so much..... I'm sure behind her back her friends must roll their eyes at her because it's really not normal behaviour...... !

Reactions: 18
I can see the advert now ..... Fopperbollocks in her hoody and Chris in the trunks and she will say " is that a grenade bar in your trunks Chris or are you just pleased to see me ?" and she will whip out the NEW low sugar Grenade Bar out of his trunks lol 😂 😂😂
If this doesn’t happen I will be very disappointed!! Perfect material for you to use Fopps 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
her obsession with Grenade bars is so strange. It must just be for money as they are not slimming world friendly as such, because they are so many syns. She doesn’t follow calorie counting or macros so it doesn’t matter how much protein there is in them, and she would probably freak if she realised the calories in them. She’s so scared of cheese which is also a good source of protein but wets her pants over these disgusting, chalky bars. She has such a disordered view of food.

Reactions: 23
her obsession with Grenade bars is so strange. It must just be for money as they are not slimming world friendly as such, because they are so many syns. She doesn’t follow calorie counting or macros so it doesn’t matter how much protein there is in them, and she would probably freak if she realised the calories in them. She’s so scared of cheese which is also a good source of protein but wets her pants over these disgusting, chalky bars. She has such a disordered view of food.
And she’s not training enough to warrant an increased protein intake either. Even when she’s at the gym she’s doing a class or cardio, she’s not weight training so I don’t get the need for additional protein. When I’m in full blown training mode I hit my macros with meals rather than tit like grenade bars cause they taste absolutely rotten.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.