Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just knew after Carly's message earlier Fopperbollocks would jump on that bandwagon about missing family etc... Aren't we all ☹ She will hate they fact that they are all together and she isn't the centre of attention.

Reactions: 15
1300 morons have entered this “giveaway”, the company have merely paid lip service.

NIKKI - you need to do a video acknowledging the “tip” you gave was ill advised and the product should be used with the manufacturers instructions not some middle aged wannabe on Instagram who is so desperate to be something at any cost. Admit YOU fucked up. Try and be sincere #bekind and all that eh?!
with the adverts switched off so that she does not benefit from it

Reactions: 9
I just knew after Carly's message earlier Fopperbollocks would jump on that bandwagon about missing family etc... Aren't we all ☹ She will hate they fact that they are all together and she isn't the centre of attention.
Yes I get the impression she likes to rule the roost 100% .. her reply to Carly was so cold and blunt. She could have been speaking to anyone!

Reactions: 12
I kind of do. I think she’s been surrounded by people who have elevated her her whole life so she has a warped sense of reality and what’s important. The constant buying stuff indicates she’s trying to make up something she’s lacking. Bullies usually have issues themselves. I’m not saying she’s faultless at all because she’s not and she’s been pulled up lots of times and she’s so stubborn/arrogant she’s just pushing forward instead of actually looking at herself and becoming self aware. But I also think she had a niche and did quite well with the slimmingworld stuff, even though I always found her annoying she had a place then but since that fell apart she seems really lost. Her posts all seem really desperate and I am actually concerned for her mental well-being so I think I need to stop commenting on this bit. They’re so random and waffly and jump from one topic to another something just doesn’t seem quite right with her.
I used to feel all this too but then I saw how she let her followers treat others who were doing no wrong. She did have a niche but I think greed and her eco took over. There is nothing you can do for someone like that. They can only help themselves

Reactions: 17
1st pic- Lawson when he looks at Fopps and Faveson
2nd pic- Lawson when he looks at Grandad (someone who actually interacts with him with praise and affection) look at his reflection on the ipad. He is like a different child. He's beaming 🥰😭
CollageMaker_20200418_212348222.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
1st pic- Lawson when he looks at Fopps and Faveson
2nd pic- Lawson when he looks at Grandad (someone who actually interacts with him with praise and affection) look at his reflection on the ipad. He is like a different child. He's beaming 🥰😭
View attachment 112129
OMG yes - that brought tears to my eyes - poor little man must wonder why he can't see his beloved Grandad :(:(

• Sad
Reactions: 26
OMG yes - that brought tears to my eyes - poor little man must wonder why he can't see his beloved Grandad :(:(
Still lost for words...the way he looks at his own mother. What goes on in that house for him to look so wary of his primary care giver (ok that's a joke, we will just stick with mother), I dont dare to think.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The way he looks at grandad is adorable!! I'd be heartbroken if my son had looked at me the way Lawson looks at fopps.

Fopps and Chris not getting involved in the online family activities?
She must be absolutely fuming that her bro and Carly are getting to stay at her Mum & Dads- all adult company and no children to annoy you, to have to pretend to be interested in. That will definitely be rubbing salt into the isolation wounds!
Wonder if Carly knows about this thread?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why are people asking for the fajita recipe? duck's sake! What happen to reading how to do it off the fajita kits when they buy it in the shops or Google if they're thick and desperate. These people are ridiculously idiotic.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.