Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ceebee_Geebee

I've been reading all the thread suggestions and while I don't like Fopperholic, I really think it's in poor taste for us to have her nan as a part of a new thread. Let the lady rest in peace regardless of Nikki. As a sign of respect can we delete those suggestions and come up with others without mention of her nan. Even if Nikki doesn't have any moral fibre, let's show that we do and respect her memory otherwise we're no better than Nikki is.

Reactions: 68

JayS

Thread suggestion: She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Kweenbee

Remember when she used to write a caption on her posts like it was the boys โ€˜stealing her phoneโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ohh fopps back then you thought u were going to be the next big thing ๐Ÿคฃ
That was cringe worthy as fuck even for her

hi everyone gray gray here, mummy is sooo up her own arse she really pisses me off, daddy is alright though I can tolerate him.
I wish they would buy us a plate each though, not sure why we only get one between us when mummy and daddy claim to be so rich

This weekend we spent at soft play for the 52nd weekend on the trot, we are starting to get bored of it now but I suppose its better than the trips to Costa and mummy's latest shopping trips

I'm just wondering guys, do all you parents film every single second of your sons and daughters lives because we can't even eat in peace these days without that dam camera being in our faces, starting to think that's our parents

Anyway better go now it's getting past mummys official bedtime for us, don't tell her I've sneaked her phone though

Yours always, the fave twin x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Cashing in with swipe ups after a family bereavement, thinks finding a gym with a crรจche is a massive achievement

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
Her family diary video blogs need binned.

Why oh why she thinks people care about her snooze fest "Sunday's"?

I had more fun doing my morning shit today.

Chris looks really depressed.

Tbh, I would too if my wife spent all my money on make up and I had to wear my kid's trousers with no socks on a cold October evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Babybrain

I live in Warwick, for the past two weeks the local community have been searching for an elderly gentleman that had gone missing, his body was sadly found yesterday in the river right next to where sheโ€™s done her ridiculous photo shoot. Imagine if the family had gone to lay flowers and had to watch that absolute nob posing with her leaves ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
My health visitor came over today and she said as long as they support their own weight at that age there is nothing wrong if they donโ€™t crawl or do crawl or walk or not walk.
I think sometimes people on here are very mean when they comment on the development of the boys. All babies do things different some talk before they crawl. Thereโ€™s nothing wrong with Lawson
I obviously canโ€™t speak for everyone here but when I comment on the boys development itโ€™s not from a place of ridicule or malice towards them. Whether the boys develop or not they are both still absolutely gorgeous and look like really lovely natured wee boys.

My big fucking problem is Fopperholic being a massive stuck up cunt who canโ€™t be arsed to properly parent and is too busy spitting on her eyelashes and policing her social media like bloody North Korea.

She is a terrible parent. Someone has posted about how early intervention is absolutely key and that knob end is too busy buying Lycra, polyester and pleather so she can lob the two boys in a crรจche and swan about a bloody country club while pleading poverty.

Those boys deserve better!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #16 Fopp is proud to be in The Scum, she's an awful daughter and a terrible mum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
God their relationship looks as dull as fucking dishwater.

Give me a takeaway pizza, movie and a good fumble over that any day of the week.:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

EyesOpened123

I was just at a baby group (I live fairly locally to Fopp) and a v glam Mum with twin girls was there. I went to sit down and she said, โ€˜oh sorry Iโ€™m saving this whole side for me and my TWIN MUM FRIENDSโ€™. My blood ran cold. I half expected Fopp to appear. Odd to think there are more of these strange glam twin mums around us though. Maybe nikki isnโ€™t as unique as she thinks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Havingalooksie

Omg she has got it coming! My little man is a complete terror. He is 2 but he started with his antics around 10 months. He was into everything. Mmm, these boys need freedom. They need house days and getting into everything to be able to learn. Sack the house, it will be there when you've gone. Good god woman, make memories with your kids. I used to be ocd with my house. Ive give up! You can't have a show home with a little one or twins-i forgot! She'll regret this in later life. Im 40 my son is 2 and i have a girl 13. Im an old mum so i get told. So is Fopp, cherish every minute you old sap ๐Ÿ‘€
She often says "I'm ob.....sessed!" That literally is her problem! Obsessed with spending, slimming world, her weight loss (I forget how much ๐Ÿ˜), her show home, her phlegm filled flutterers, her social media, her looks (botox/layer upon layer of make up/the hair (and a thing on it that looks like it once starred in a Specsavers advert with a vet who needed glasses), constant selfies and because she is so obsessed constant editing of them. She is literally obsessed with having everything she wants including children because her body dared to say no (wouldn't wish that on any woman). She's obsessed with control hence how she 'mothers'. Lots and lots of obsessive and compulsive habits (including lying). If only she could get just a little bit obsessed with those boys, their needs, their personalities and fall a little bit less out of love with herself and fall totally in love with them. All the botox and make up in the world can't give you that kind of sparkle and glow and no amount of money or material objects can buy that happiness Nikki and you are missing out on it all. I can't fucking stand you but I truly pity you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Have you ever seen so much joy on someoneโ€™s face putting your kids into a crรจche so you can go to the gym. Sheโ€™s fucking beside herself the sad twat.

• Sad
  • Haha

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Why does she have to say she went on a night out with her twin mum friends? Why cant it be friends? Or mum friends? She is such a fucking twin bore

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Gets Botox regularly.

Cant afford: nursery fees, car seats, a second cosy coupe car

Just fuck off Fopps, you vain, smug, selfish Cunt. So over the poverty routine where sheโ€™s had to cut back but will happily stab botulism directly into her face. FUUUUUUCKKKK OFFFFFFF

• Haha
Reactions: 33