Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the 5 billion stories today? Nikki you can put as many stories on as you want we haven’t forgotten your 2 amazing outfits over the last few days. Although she is almost as in love with those bloody leggings as she is herself.

I kept willing the boys to throw one of those balls right in her orange face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My health visitor came over today and she said as long as they support their own weight at that age there is nothing wrong if they don’t crawl or do crawl or walk or not walk.
I think sometimes people on here are very mean when they comment on the development of the boys. All babies do things different some talk before they crawl. There’s nothing wrong with Lawson
I obviously can’t speak for everyone here but when I comment on the boys development it’s not from a place of ridicule or malice towards them. Whether the boys develop or not they are both still absolutely gorgeous and look like really lovely natured wee boys.

My big bleeping problem is Fopperholic being a massive stuck up bleep who can’t be arsed to properly parent and is too busy spitting on her eyelashes and policing her social media like bloody North Korea.

She is a terrible parent. Someone has posted about how early intervention is absolutely key and that knob end is too busy buying Lycra, polyester and pleather so she can lob the two boys in a crèche and swan about a bloody country club while pleading poverty.

Those boys deserve better!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
the more she runs to the gym and puts them in the creche the better for them. those boys will develop much quicker interacting with other babies/people.
there is definitely something wrong with Lawson's processing i think.

Reactions: 11
the more she runs to the gym and puts them in the creche the better for them. those boys will develop much quicker interacting with other babies/people.
there is definitely something wrong with Lawson's processing i think.
I think Lawson is the one who seems more interactive, well with people other than his Mother. He seems to be the one who has started talking etc. I think physically he is behind as he doesn’t get any encouragement and isn’t supported to learn.

The more time those kids have away from that self obsessed, conceited princess the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See my post further up, my daughter was doing less than them at this age 😞
I’m not judging her for it, all kids are different BUT when she blatantly films her ignoring or not helping her kids, that’s what gets my back up. Obviously if she was doing everything to help (which I’m sure you were) it would be different. But she isn’t, she’s a self centred pig and unfortunately those kids aren’t developing because she’s selfish, she isn’t putting 100% in, not even close to 50% some days

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had one child for years. It doesn't matter how many you have it's still hard. My 2nd child came along and it was hard. But now they're older its so lovely. I mean don't get me wrong they are little buggers sometimes but you get so much back once they're older. My son is 2 and its such a good age. He gets into bed with me in a morning and just cuddles and goes back to sleep. Iam thoroughly enjoying him because i know he's my last one. I can't help feeling that Fop is missing out on so much as she can't see past routine. Yes routine is good but don't be so regimented. Enjoy the kiddies and relax. I know only too well that this stage won't last forever. They'll be off out with their mates and won't give two shits about you. Fops will probably love that though, more 'me' time. It's quite sad really 🙊

Reactions: 15
I think the reason she is so focussed on routines is so that she retains control and can still focus on what she wants to in life - herself.

She really doesn’t realise how lucky she is

Reactions: 18
I think the reason she is so focussed on routines is so that she retains control and can still focus on what she wants to in life - herself.

She really doesn’t realise how lucky she is
Exactly

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hubby’s away with work for a few days so expect an overload of pics and stories
bleeping hell, again? Living the high life our Chris isn't he? Shouldn't of left your job Fop. Not saying all men are like it, really I'm not but he probably thinks he's got the given right to duck off now he's the bread winner. She absolutely hates him being away you can sense it. I feel a tit storm coming on in the not too distant future 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How weird was the story where she was describing everyone to contact to see if they wanted to go out? Just go out on your own with them, you don't need an army of people... Or do you, I just get my kids ready, off we go 🤣 no story, no questions needed I see it as normal every day life getting on with it...

The boys were so happy at the creche at the gym, good I'm glad bet they learnt more in those 30 mins than ever before 🙄

Reactions: 16
How weird was the story where she was describing everyone to contact to see if they wanted to go out? Just go out on your own with them, you don't need an army of people... Or do you, I just get my kids ready, off we go 🤣 no story, no questions needed I see it as normal every day life getting on with it...

The boys were so happy at the creche at the gym, good I'm glad bet they learnt more in those 30 mins than ever before 🙄
Sounded so desperate to prove she has "friends" - might see what my neighbours are doing, nct mums, twin mums, my amaaaazing friend Jodie, does no one work these days?
She reeeeeeally never wants to be alone with the boys it's so sad. She sounded so surprised that they enjoyed creche, why the hell wouldn't they?! No phones, screeches, clicks, prodding for 30 glorious minutes.

Reactions: 17
Would be nice to see her or Chris walking with the boys-as in holding their hands and helping them to walk. We did that all the time with ours. I don’t want to comment on the boys and their development but after seeing her stories, sometthigg just didn’t seem right with lawsons legs?! They seemed poked straight at times but then his foot seemed to turn outwards if that makes sense? But I hope it was just the way he was sat

Reactions: 9
Sounded so desperate to prove she has "friends" - might see what my neighbours are doing, nct mums, twin mums, my amaaaazing friend Jodie, does no one work these days?
She reeeeeeally never wants to be alone with the boys it's so sad. She sounded so surprised that they enjoyed creche, why the hell wouldn't they?! No phones, screeches, clicks, prodding for 30 glorious minutes.
Was so weird!!! Did she end up seeing anyone in the end?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.