Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really annoys me when people put they’re at the hospital

Reactions: 12
Did I dream her & Chris going to the spa for their anniversary? Her latest post seems to suggest they "couldn't" celebrate last weekend?!

Reactions: 23
Did I dream her & Chris going to the spa for their anniversary? Her latest post seems to suggest they "couldn't" celebrate last weekend?!
They were out with their TWIN parent friends last weekend.

But yes they definitely went to the spa for/on their anniversary!

Reactions: 11
Please tell me she didn't get those crappy own brand seats which aren't safety tested past 30mph and literally failed so many other safety tests? 😭

As long as she has her gym Memberships, hair apps, bi weekly shopping hauls etcwho cares about car safety eh.

Reactions: 18
Am I blocked or something? Can’t see any car seat posts? Or promise rolls? 😳
The promise roll is on the soup post on her grid, she says she had cheese on a toasted promise roll.....all I see is a dry as a bone roll.....zero cheese 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The promise roll is on the soup post on her grid, she says she had cheese on a toasted promise roll.....all I see is a dry as a bone roll.....zero cheese 🤣
That’s just reminded me I need to buy some insoles for my shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been reading all the thread suggestions and while I don't like Fopperholic, I really think it's in poor taste for us to have her nan as a part of a new thread. Let the lady rest in peace regardless of Nikki. As a sign of respect can we delete those suggestions and come up with others without mention of her nan. Even if Nikki doesn't have any moral fibre, let's show that we do and respect her memory otherwise we're no better than Nikki is.

Reactions: 68
I've been reading all the thread suggestions and while I don't like Fopperholic, I really think it's in poor taste for us to have her nan as a part of a new thread. Let the lady rest in peace regardless of Nikki. As a sign of respect can we delete those suggestions and come up with others without mention of her nan. Even if Nikki doesn't have any moral fibre, let's show that we do and respect her memory otherwise we're no better than Nikki is.
I agree

Reactions: 16
I agree, takes us down to her standards

Reactions: 7
My creative brain isn't working yet today (need more coffee) but for a thread suggestion, how about something like: The only current bun Princess Prikki would boast about is her tiny feature in The Sun! Or some sort of pithy wordplay on Current Bun / The Sun/ Syns? How many syns in a Current Bun? Something...?

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Let’s guess why she’s at the hospital is it that diastasis recti she claims to have??? Or is it that lump she found in her leg was it?? Can’t remember now or maybe she was visiting her poorly Nan hmmmm 😏

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.