Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone knows the sun is full of bullshit hence why she is in it.

Nothing to brag about Fopps, I'd rather be printed on bog roll than that rag

She doesn't live a budget life she can duck right off with that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not being funny but how do you know she’s not grieving! I know we often think she’s a total idiot but she has just lost her nan. You don’t really have the right to say if she is or isn’t grieving!
Yes she’s put stuff it all over social media but that’s her isn’t it. I know when my nanny died she put it all over social media and I didn’t. Didn’t mean she wasn’t grieving.
She's a cold hearted women, we all can see that. She has done many a things over the last year to prove how cold hearted she is. If she had any compassion in her then she would put he twins needs before her own and it's very apparent that doesn't happen. If I were grieving, I certainly wouldn't be putting my babies in to a gym creche so I could go work out and take selfies of myself. Who even does that!! She said on Monday her mum couldn't go to Monkey music to help her because her nan was ill, like it was an inconvenience to her yet she never took the boys to see her sick nan and she displays every aspect of her life on SM yet how many times have you seen she's been to seen her sick nan with the boys recently, zero. She would 100% put that on her stories or pics if she had. Nikki knows sympathy get her engagement and she will milk it for as long as she can. Did you not see her stories on the day her nan past which she then removed because it was basically an all time low. Did you see her snubbing her nose up at the card her grandad got the boys for their birthday, I'm sorry but shes the most cold hearted person I have ever come across on SM and in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can barely even comment on the Sun thing... the amount of controversy surrounding that tit rag.

Also... time for the gym, time for a massage... no time to do anything for Halloween with the boys? She’s a total bleep... will parade them at the pumpkin patch for content but won’t do any Halloween sensory play or put them in wee costumes. She outdoes herself every day with being a shite person.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Between her and the ‘selfless’ PTWM and her ‘day out’ today I feel like going on a falling down rampage on Instagram.

Seriously what the duck is wrong with these people? Are they so self obsessed that they are devoid of compassion for anyone else unless it somehow benefits them?

Reactions: 11
What an absolute rag the scum is. I would never ever want to be associated with that so called newspaper. Shame on you Fopps! But I guess you and your image is all you care about - so no surprise really! If family was truly everything you would just take a bit of time away. Doesn’t matter if gym is a release for you - you don’t need to post about it! Take the time away with your family, to be together and support one another.
Ahh but no, you didn’t even go when your knew your nan was really poorly - just worried about monkey music and your mum missing it!
I can’t quite believe anyone could be so self obsessed, I hope you realise before too long that SM is not a way to earn money, selling your soul to the devil! You will realise too late what you have lost, those precious moments that can’t be taken back - you will have missed them by peering through a lens or staging a picture - FFS wake up and smell the coffee, you only get one life - put the phone down and embrace it - those beautiful little boys will thank you for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Instead of going to the gym and putting the little ones in the creche, she could have gone round to see her Mum for a while. She could have gone out for a walk with the pram to talk / comfort her and taken her some lunch (since she's such a foodie).. but instead she was thinking of herself.

Reactions: 25
I can barely even comment on the Sun thing... the amount of controversy surrounding that tit rag.

Also... time for the gym, time for a massage... no time to do anything for Halloween with the boys? She’s a total bleep... will parade them at the pumpkin patch for content but won’t do any Halloween sensory play or put them in wee costumes. She outdoes herself every day with being a shite person.
She won’t get sweeties in for trick or treaters either as she won’t be able to trust herself around them.

She will have probably got paid for that piece in the Scum too, as a few years ago I was involved in a Cancer Charity and was contacted by them to go down to their offices to meet a certain celebrity that wanted to do a campaign (which they didn’t) and I was paid £450 so bet she has been too and probably more. Just to clarify I won’t have that paper in my house now and certainly wouldn’t buy it

I'm at a loss how she could feel proud about being in "The Sun"! That won't look too well amongst Chris's gofing peers!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Instead of going to the gym and putting the little ones in the creche, she could have gone round to see her Mum for a while. She could have gone out for a walk with the pram to talk / comfort her and taken her some lunch (since she's such a foodie).. but instead she was thinking of herself.
It's always the mother making her the lunch from what I've seen. She acts like a spoilt twit in her early 20s rather than a woman of nearly 40. They never seem to entertain or have people over for for a drinks/dinner party either..odd given her husbands job, I'd have thought they'd constantly be networking. Some foodie/career girl eh! 🙄

Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion:

Cashing in with swipe ups after a family bereavement, thinks finding a gym with a crèche is a massive achievement

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.