Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:rolleyes: I went for an Autumnal walk today with my fleecey top, leggings, trainers and a waterproof jacket.. Who would go walking with massive heels on like that.. and the boys in their socks!? Who is she trying to kid? "Chris.. I think it would be really nice if you could take photos of us under a tree since I'm a #fashionblogger"!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah this woman just loves herself so much 🙈 I don’t know why she needs to take soooo many photos of herself it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 15
Fopps is so trying to be LJC...even copying that quick mum bun look video LJC did ages ago, with the little clip.
Is Fopps hoping they will be best twin friends?
I have a feeling the boys were not even at her house or someone was with them when she filmed her so relatable to mums quick make up look, maybe just me but it was the they are still asleep/napping and oh sorry if you can hear the monitor...just felt a bit odd.
Also, she said she puts spit on her lashes as she has done it since she was a teenager and doesn’t know why she does it...I was writing my best friend’s name on notebooks and crimping my hair as a teen but you move on!
In one of her videos a little while a go she says a make up artist told her the key to amazing lashes was to use spit on the lashes before mascara. Is she now saying she doesn’t know why she does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In one of her videos a little while a go she says a make up artist told her the key to amazing lashes was to use spit on the lashes before mascara. Is she now saying she doesn’t know why she does it?
Never mentioned a tip from a makeup artist in this video, just said she had put spit on her lashes since he was a teen and always done it since...she doesn’t know why *cackle cackle*

What is that laughing to herself about?

Reactions: 9
Never mentioned a tip from a makeup artist in this video, just said she had put spit on her lashes since he was a teen and always done it since...she doesn’t know why *cackle cackle*

What is that laughing to herself about?
Nervous laugh...because she just remembered she lied about a make up artist telling her to do it before and now she has said the actual truth of it, she’s always just been minging. But doesn’t have enough ME TIME to re-record it all again??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shame she didn’t scoop up some hidden dog tit when she picked up the leaves 🍁
ha ha pick up dig tit, before yet another day another soft play. Bet she will moaning next as it’s half term and all the soft plays will be busy. Then boys have been to soft play more then all 4 of my daughters put together and my eldest is 14

Reactions: 6
She must really hate herself if she enjoys the torture that is going for a walk in clunky high boots and pleather trousers.

• Haha
I live in Warwick, for the past two weeks the local community have been searching for an elderly gentleman that had gone missing, his body was sadly found yesterday in the river right next to where she’s done her ridiculous photo shoot. Imagine if the family had gone to lay flowers and had to watch that absolute nob posing with her leaves 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I have a confession to make. After the last video where she said about her spit trick I wet mine (with water not phlegm) to see if it made any difference and surprise surprise it didn’t. I must have been hormonal that day as why would I even want lashes like hers? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I live in Warwick, for the past two weeks the local community have been searching for an elderly gentleman that had gone missing, his body was sadly found yesterday in the river right next to where she’s done her ridiculous photo shoot. Imagine if the family had gone to lay flowers and had to watch that absolute nob posing with her leaves 🤦‍♀️
😭😭😭 heartbreaking I don't live far and have seen it all over FB.. so very sad for him and his family.... she's an absolute tit 👊🏼👊🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I have a confession to make. After the last video where she said about her spit trick I wet mine (with water not phlegm) to see if it made any difference and surprise surprise it didn’t. I must have been hormonal that day as why would I even want lashes like hers? 😂
You should put yourself in the bin tbf BUT you have owned up and came to your senses, so you are forgiven 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You should put yourself in the bin tbf BUT you have owned up and came to your senses, so you are forgiven 😍
I don’t know what I was thinking other than “I reckon that’s bollocks” so I’ll say that I did it in the name of science 🧪

• Haha
Took one for the Tattle team to prove she’s a lying disgusting Chav 😌😇
It’s true, I’m a hero walking amongst you all. I’m not going to buy a pair of those pleather trousers to test out the chub rub factor though 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah this woman just loves herself so much 🙈 I don’t know why she needs to take soooo many photos of herself it’s embarrassing
She is a joke and so predictable we all said the biker boots up pop up this weekend and they did she is a joke !!!! Also out in the cold them kids have no hat on but oooo wait tomorrow they will cos she is on here all the time that’s why her eyes are all red 😂

Took one for the Tattle team to prove she’s a lying disgusting Chav 😌😇
Definitely a chav or a slut the way she dresses

I don't live near Fopps (or in England to be fair) but it's almost November and she's got the boys posing without hats, shoes or vests (their jumpers have pulled up a bit and showing skin) they must be freezing! But if it looks good for the 'gram who cares?!
I’ve just mentioned the same thing no hat ever I don’t think they own one but you watch they will have one the next day or two she is selfish spends all her money on herself

She won’t be arsed as long as she got her pic

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is a joke and so predictable we all said the biker boots up pop up this weekend and they did she is a joke !!!! Also out in the cold them kids have no hat on but oooo wait tomorrow they will cos she is on here all the time that’s why her eyes are all red 😂

Definitely a chav or a slut the way she dresses

I’ve just mentioned the same thing no hat ever I don’t think they own one but you watch they will have one the next day or two she is selfish spends all her money on herself

She won’t be arsed as long as she got her pic
Yes just seen the biker boots! 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She can’t even use the excuse the boys would pull hats off.. they are way to placid for that!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.