Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree, how bloody awful are they and so cheap looking. I bet she nearly wet herself when she realised she had been gifted, her over stretched chin must have hit the floor with a thud when she saw them. Totally wasted as no way will she wear them. One pic for the gram and away they will go!
Her over stretched chin ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She just canโ€™t pull off different styles like that. Even her so called messy bun makes her look like Mary Poppins! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My baby will not nap during the day but sleeps for 13 hours + at night so I canโ€™t complain.

Reactions: 5
I really am not a fan of the no socks look .. he's a bit old gor that look I'd say too?? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ do you think she made him pose or is he as bad as her? My hubby would of told me to duck right off if I asked him to pose that way... he rolls his eyes when I try to get a selfie โ˜บ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I actually think he is quite vain and yes Ratboy buy longer length trousers next time or get your Mum to buy them for you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I totally agree, how bloody awful are they and so cheap looking. I bet she nearly wet herself when she realised she had been gifted, her over stretched chin must have hit the floor with a thud when she saw them. Totally wasted as no way will she wear them. One pic for the gram and away they will go!
Have you looked on the website! The stuff on there is just cheap crap. A load of fake designer bags ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I'll have to be having words with my mate! She's a designer for love her style so well miffed they're gifting her stuff. Problem is fopps, that website is nowhere near aimed at your demographic...by about 15 years sweetie!
My mate always looks fab in what she designs, but that's because she's 25, 5ft 10 and legs up to her armpits. Not a 40 yr old with dumpy, stumpy legs ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
I'll have to be having words with my mate! She's a designer for love her style so well miffed they're gifting her stuff. Problem is fopps, that website is nowhere near aimed at your demographic...by about 15 years sweetie!
My mate always looks fab in what she designs, but that's because she's 25, 5ft 10 and legs up to her armpits. Not a 40 yr old with dumpy, stumpy legs ๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah, I really like Hayleyโ€™s World account (who owns Love Her Style), gutted sheโ€™s gifted Fopps. Gone down in my estimation!

Reactions: 7
My baby will not nap during the day but sleeps for 13 hours + at night so I canโ€™t complain.
Yes this! It all depends on what sleep they have or haven't had the night before which determines if they need a small sleep in the day.
I really think they have this 'nap' so she can get ready but if her make up routine is that quick ie just a quick lick of the eye lashes and a pile of hair on top of head then she could do this whilst they are awake ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ or just not bother with make up full stop. Shower or bath the night before and then its a simple wash of hands and face the next morning and your good to go

Reactions: 4
She is a Lucy Jessica Carter wanna be, copies so much that she says and does it's so cringe๐Ÿ˜ฎ From doing the messy bun with Primark clip to refering to Husband as Hubster to talking about wearing outfits with biker boots to house extensions...... The list is endless ! She only wishes she could have all the opportunities that Lucy and Jordan get.
I have no idea why. I know she gets a lot of Collabs etc but sheโ€™s so dull and boring. I had to unfollow. I must be missing something but I donโ€™t get why LJC gets so many follows, it pains me to watch

Reactions: 10
Is she building an extension so she can get a live in Nanny to help with the boys so she can have more 'me time'...
I don't understand why she needs more space when she has 4 rooms and isn't wanting any more children?

Reactions: 10
Why does she have to say she went on a night out with her twin mum friends? Why cant it be friends? Or mum friends? She is such a bleeping twin bore

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.