Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crèche for the boys again today then. And she’s looking at doing extra classes. Is she treating this crèche like a nursery?

Reactions: 16
When my dad passed away it was easily well over a week before i posted any photos of him and me on my fb page. Might just be me but when he passed away my first instinct wasnt to grab my phone and post it everywhere....more like grab my phone and bawl down the line to my best friend.
What if i had have posted something within hours of his passing and not realised that some distant friends and very distant overseas family may not have been informed personally by us yet? Would dread to think how they may have felt learning of his passing via social media. I left sm well alone, i wasnt in the mood. I just wanted to be with my family xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
When my dad passed away it was easily well over a week before i posted any photos of him and me on my fb page. Might just be me but when he passed away my first instinct wasnt to grab my phone and post it everywhere....more like grab my phone and bawl down the line to my best friend.
What if i had have posted something within hours of his passing and not realised that some distant friends and very distant overseas family may not have been informed personally by us yet? Would dread to think how they may have felt learning of his passing via social media. I left sm well alone, i wasnt in the mood. I just wanted to be with my family xxx
It sounds to me like you had a reaction and response that most of us would have had. those with a heart...not like Fopps.

I am waiting for her to say that she is doing all of this extra time at the gym to get over her grief...

Reactions: 9
It sounds to me like you had a reaction and response that most of us would have had. those with a heart...not like Fopps.

I am waiting for her to say that she is doing all of this extra time at the gym to get over her grief...
She has pretty much said that on her latest grid post.

Reactions: 6
The only reason she’s pretending to show some compassion now is because she’s been reading the comments here and knows full well that she hasn’t come across as a grieving caring granddaughter should have.
I really hope one day she gets her comeuppance and that Rat boy leaves her for a younger prettier less botox’d model 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She disgusts me. Take some time away from social media and support your family you stupid vacuous idiot.

Reactions: 11
Fopps response to Heather was that she’s been with her mum since it happened... erm, no. You’ve been in the gym and posting staged pics of Pumpkin Soup like slimmingworldgem would 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Heather is definitely a Tattler 😂😂 only she puts it so politely even Fopps can’t take offence
Well it would be insensitive to dictate how she should grieve so Heather maybe wanted to make a point, but nicely out of respect for Mazza. Fopps just used an excuse to cover up the fact that she's got a heart of stone. Even if She finds it therapeutic to vlog, surely out of respect she should step away for a while.

Reactions: 5
I think everyone deals with grief in their own way
true but when you pretend to fawn over a person and doing the so glad the boys got to meet her etc etc ( even though she hadn’t actually bothered to see her in months and believe me if she had of visited before she would have advertised it for all to see ) it all comes across as insincere.
Her number one priority is herself.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I didn’t post anything on social media when my dad died .. it’s up to ppl what they do I guess but it does make me cringe when people post about family dying & all the followers or friends they’ve not seen for years comment about how sorry they are .. it’s so fake & it just seems a way of getting lots of attention.. I know someone who’s dad died of a heart attack in a car that they were all in & she posted about it all over Facebook hours later .. why ???

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.