Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"show me the food" as she dry humped the salad bar and only sniffed the dressing ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm never 1 for body shaming but her toes are giving me the actual fear πŸ˜–πŸ˜© I think they might be longer than my fingers!
Maybe she's been stretching her pics again so she doesn't have wee stubby toes πŸ˜…
20191024_200601.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have avoided watching her after her gym stories the other day, but have just seen the post about her romantic anniversary day!! What utter bollocks about not wanting to leave the boys to go, so she had waited over a year to take them up on it? She has bloody left the boys enough times prior to today πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ More like she was waiting for the revamp to be finished so it was up too her snobbish, spoilt witch standards. Her materialistic, vanity gets worse by the second.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Show me alll the food and uploads a bowl of tomatos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She's defo had fillers they don't magically plump themselves

Reactions: 7
You know what's not relaxing?
Posing for pictures to look relaxed. Pretending. Her whole life spent pretending.

Reactions: 31
You know what's not relaxing?
Posing for pictures to look relaxed. Pretending. Her whole life spent pretending.
Isn’t it sad that her special, rare, day alone with her hubby has to be plastered all over social media and that she is more than likely now sat vetting that post to an inch of her life.

Reactions: 19
I'm well peeved off that venue would gift her a spa day, I got married there and would love a gifted anniversary spa day there. What has she ever done for them? Pi55e5 me right off.
I was thinking of booking my hubby and I an anniversary spa day there to reminisce but nooo chance, they won't be seeing a penny from me.
I know I sound like a total cow bag, I probably am 🀣 Beggy horror.

Reactions: 30
I'm well peeved off that venue would gift her a spa day, I got married there and would love a gifted anniversary spa day there. What has she ever done for them? Pi55e5 me right off.
I was thinking of booking my hubby and I an anniversary spa day there to reminisce but nooo chance, they won't be seeing a penny from me.
I know I sound like a total cow bag, I probably am 🀣 Beggy horror.
I do find it annoying when these companies gift people tit that they only promote cause they get paid or gifted too and wouldn't use any other time, like for example I've been a massive fan of Cheshire farm products for a while and they know this asked where I could find a certain flavour and they was like message tour local stockist to get them for you, cheeky cunts in never buying them again now πŸ˜‚ just thought all those people you've gifted too who will never use or buy your products again yet a long term customer gets told to duck off basically

Same as lil one min she's shopping in asda because its the best supermarket aka paying her then lidls the one and sainsburys too Im sure at one point and as for that Lemonade tit never seen her drink that in my life πŸ˜‚ and she went on bleeping holiday with them πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
I'm never 1 for body shaming but her toes are giving me the actual fear πŸ˜–πŸ˜© I think they might be longer than my fingers!
Maybe she's been stretching her pics again so she doesn't have wee stubby toes πŸ˜…
View attachment 51766
I do hope this was before her pedicure 😱😱

They learn more in a couple hours with Nanny than they ever will from the back of Fopps phone!
I did think that too . He's adorable ... reminds me of my son at that age..... he's 20 now and looks like a man mountain πŸ˜” she should cherish these times I'd give anything to have them back πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God their relationship looks as dull as bleeping dishwater.

Give me a takeaway pizza, movie and a good fumble over that any day of the week.:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She doesn’t need to say misses them each time she leaves them because you leave them a lot and if it was that hard to leave them then you wouldn’t of left them for the millionth time

Reactions: 21
Loving the dig from the person who commented on her wedding vid how 'different' she looks now 🀣 Her face has completely changed. Her lips don't even close together anymore, they look so plumped & filled. Never have I seen someone's face change so much in just a couple of years. Put an old pic next to a recent one of Fopp, it's shocking. And it's not from age, I think it's where she's messed with her face.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.