Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 51570

She really needs to stop banging on about giving up her career to be with her babies! 😠 the past 3 days she's dumped them in a crèche (twice) and her mum probably had them yesterday while she had her botox.
The money old Fopps makes goes on herself. Haul after haul. Costa after Costa....lips, eyebrows, hair, car finance.
She could have a part time job, in the real world, and still see them more than she does now!
This is exactly it, she’s going on like it helps her scrape by and pay her gas bill when in reality Chris is keeping the household afloat and those affiliate links actually allow her to treat herself to luxuries the people she preys on can barely afford.

She’s genuinely the worst person on instagram for me right now. Such a selfish bint and the boys are really behind because of it and all she cares about is shopping hauls because that’s what makes her happy. Normal parents enjoy watching their kids hit milestones and try new things, not Fopps, she just wants bags upon bags of polyester.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes biker boots would look fab!! X
She will go out and buy a pair now once she reads o
Gets Botox regularly.

Cant afford: nursery fees, car seats, a second cosy coupe car

Just duck off Fopps, you vain, smug, selfish bleep. So over the poverty routine where she’s had to cut back but will happily stab botulism directly into her face. FUUUUUUCKKKK OFFFFFFF
She is sooooo selfish buys the kids cheap Asda clothes but spends money on herself I cannot stand her so loves herself and for Chris he looks so bloody miserable no wonder he is never at home

Did we ever see the baby walker again? Never seen either of the boys in it!
She would have sold them baby walkers and spent the money on herself selfish cow

Reactions: 10
FFS you can tell she said 'gave up my career' through gritted teeth .. love you were hardly Alan sugar you just told people not to eat as much food 🙄 which you could of still kept on as a "career" if you really wanted to but no the country club gym and crèche awaits 🤦

Reactions: 27
She doesn't even wear half of the clothes that she buys. Plus some of the things she is tagging is what has been in my wardrobe for years... i.e roll neck top and midi skirts with a leather jacket...its hardly groundbreaking finds fopps. just what normal people have been wearing for years.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 51570

She really needs to stop banging on about giving up her career to be with her babies! 😠 the past 3 days she's dumped them in a crèche (twice) and her mum probably had them yesterday while she had her botox.
The money old Fopps makes goes on herself. Haul after haul. Costa after Costa....lips, eyebrows, hair, car finance.
She could have a part time job, in the real world, and still see them more than she does now!
She doesn’t want to work the kids are the excuse like you say she has left them every day this week basically yet she says she doesn’t like leaving them to spend time with her miserable hubby wot a tit marriage they seem to have he is never there when he is she drags him to costa 🙈

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why she gave them mashed up broccoli! Why didn’t she just give them few steams to throw around 😂

Also Monday and Tuesday they went to crèche, yday she went for Botox on her own. I wonder what time she will have on her own today.

Also the wedding looks pretty trashy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What a weird anniversary tribute..... why not just say thanks for being a great hubby and dad..... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The style of the wedding looks like it’s from 2003, can’t believe it’s only 4 years - she looks like a different person

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She just adores herself & any opportunity to show herself off at her skinniest! 🙄
She has canvases from her wedding up in her downstairs toilet for goodness sake 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Love you hubster 🤮🤮🤮🤮 what a cringe worthy quote, for someone who thinks she's the queen she has alot of chav traits

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 51567View attachment 51568fopps is totally pissed off that she spend alot of time to scrape pennies together and her efforts are not appreciated when she could spend less time and earn more in a real job...will she ever learn...of course not. Spoilt self-absorbed madam
It's the "giving up my career" bit that gets to me! Lots of mums would kill to be at home with their babies but can't afford not to be working. She acts like she has made such a huge sacrifice. They are your children Fopps be grateful that you have that choice!
What's even more annoying is that her boys would probsbly be better off if she was working and someone else was caring for them, at least their days would be a bit more varied than going to costa/primark/being sat in the most depressing ball pool ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you have to state we’re an extremely strong couple and we’re so happy, you’re not! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
what a weird anniversary post that was, it reads like "he's here yeah and im grateful but id be totally fine on my own, I don't actually need a man because im uhh=mazing".....wide eyed stare as she types

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The comments that they are such a 'down to earth' couple on the anniversary post - what? Does she really have people believing that she is some kind of celeb?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't need a man to make me happy... Why hun, do you finger blast yourself every night

• Haha
Reactions: 23
stevinicks, I’ve just read the article in the mail, poor old Fopps, never even got a mention, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.