Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who even wears that to go walking? Ouch the heels would kill my feet.....just wear flats or trainers?? It’s all just for the gram as usual I felt like commenting but there not walking yet are they? 😂😂😂 she thinks she’s doing a fashion shoot every time she leaves the house so in love with her own reflection my husband would think I was a right idiot if I kept asking him to take pics of me like that

Reactions: 14
Omg she has got it coming! My little man is a complete terror. He is 2 but he started with his antics around 10 months. He was into everything. Mmm, these boys need freedom. They need house days and getting into everything to be able to learn. Sack the house, it will be there when you've gone. Good god woman, make memories with your kids. I used to be ocd with my house. Ive give up! You can't have a show home with a little one or twins-i forgot! She'll regret this in later life. Im 40 my son is 2 and i have a girl 13. Im an old mum so i get told. So is Fopp, cherish every minute you old sap 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is a joke and so predictable we all said the biker boots up pop up this weekend and they did she is a joke !!!! Also out in the cold them kids have no hat on but oooo wait tomorrow they will cos she is on here all the time that’s why her eyes are all red 😂

Definitely a chav or a slut the way she dresses

I’ve just mentioned the same thing no hat ever I don’t think they own one but you watch they will have one the next day or two she is selfish spends all her money on herself

She won’t be arsed as long as she got her pic
She'll say she didn't know like everything else. She the type of person who doesn't watch news or knows what's happening in her local area. She only buys newspapers if her face is in it.

Reactions: 8
Omg she has got it coming! My little man is a complete terror. He is 2 but he started with his antics around 10 months. He was into everything. Mmm, these boys need freedom. They need house days and getting into everything to be able to learn. Sack the house, it will be there when you've gone. Good god woman, make memories with your kids. I used to be ocd with my house. Ive give up! You can't have a show home with a little one or twins-i forgot! She'll regret this in later life. Im 40 my son is 2 and i have a girl 13. Im an old mum so i get told. So is Fopp, cherish every minute you old sap 👀
She often says "I'm ob.....sessed!" That literally is her problem! Obsessed with spending, slimming world, her weight loss (I forget how much 😏), her show home, her phlegm filled flutterers, her social media, her looks (botox/layer upon layer of make up/the hair (and a thing on it that looks like it once starred in a Specsavers advert with a vet who needed glasses), constant selfies and because she is so obsessed constant editing of them. She is literally obsessed with having everything she wants including children because her body dared to say no (wouldn't wish that on any woman). She's obsessed with control hence how she 'mothers'. Lots and lots of obsessive and compulsive habits (including lying). If only she could get just a little bit obsessed with those boys, their needs, their personalities and fall a little bit less out of love with herself and fall totally in love with them. All the botox and make up in the world can't give you that kind of sparkle and glow and no amount of money or material objects can buy that happiness Nikki and you are missing out on it all. I can't bleeping stand you but I truly pity you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She could donate 1 of her many gifted double prams! But I'm sure she will keep them to sell on when the boys are about 8 and she can't strap them in a pram so they sit still while she does her daily trip to Costa and goes on her shopping hauls! 😕

Screenshot_20191028-063457_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Need YOUR help. Can YOU help?

What about your highness, Nikki? Didnt you get enough clobber gifted you greedy bleeping arse hole?
I don't believe for a second she'd donate anything without writing a press release about it so she 100% hasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I live in Warwick, for the past two weeks the local community have been searching for an elderly gentleman that had gone missing, his body was sadly found yesterday in the river right next to where she’s done her ridiculous photo shoot. Imagine if the family had gone to lay flowers and had to watch that absolute nob posing with her leaves 🤦‍♀️
I’ve just seen on her latest vlog, it was a different park she was at....I’ll happily admit when I’m wrong (take note Flopps) she’s still a prick though 😂

Reactions: 12
So the boys are having a nandos on her
Latest vlog!! “Yes!” Was my initial thought- my little one loves a Nandos. Although the twins don’t seem to have any food? Maybe the garlic bread and mash was theirs but we don’t see them having a good go at it! so basically she means their first trip to sit in the highchairs at Nandos!!

Reactions: 14
So the boys are having a nandos on her
Latest vlog!! “Yes!” Was my initial thought- my little one loves a Nandos. Although the twins don’t seem to have any food? Maybe the garlic bread and mash was theirs but we don’t see them having a good go at it! so basically she means their first trip to sit in the highchairs at Nandos!!
She doesn’t let them feed themselves at home, where they should be relaxed and explore and make mess as much as they like, so no way would it happen in public! She is such a control freak and passing some extremely worrying habits on to her children. Maybe she needs to think less of herself and the stupid Sunday photo shoots!
And the tv, it’s bad enough it’s constantly on, but how close is Grayson? Move him away!

Reactions: 8
I thought from the pics that it might be the Jephson gardens they were in.

How many times a week do those kids go to soft play. It’s soft play or Hatton farm every bloody weekend.

Reactions: 9

How many times a week do those kids go to soft play. It’s soft play or Hatton farm every bloody weekend.
Yes, I realised and corrected my mistake when I watched her tragic vlog earlier x

Reactions: 3
Thing is with these weekly logs we know what we’re going to see Sat in their high chairs in kitchen, Sat in high chairs at Costa etc Soft play and her talking to the camera it’s just so predictable ffs

Just watched the vlog, there is a part where the boys are in high chairs and she asks them ‘any reason why you’re being so loud?’ Urm yes to be heard over the TV!!! Why on earth does she have it on all the time and so loud!

Reactions: 13
Thing is with these weekly logs we know what we’re going to see Sat in their high chairs in kitchen, Sat in high chairs at Costa etc Soft play and her talking to the camera it’s just so predictable ffs
It’s boring! I just find it cringe..

Reactions: 9

It was I recognise that tree I know for sure she would have got funny looks from the locals dressed like that and prancing around in leaves like a prat.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched the vlog, not sure if I can put myself through it, but does it have that god awful music she always uses?? That seems to be incredibly loud?!?!

Omg I am literally squirming cringing at her watching her own vlog 🙈 just when you thought she couldn’t get any more embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.