Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think they boys actually might not nap in the morning, but rather just lie in their cots in the dark with the white noise blaring to keep them super placid and give old Fopps an hour to do herself up?! Full face of make up and that ridiculous bun...Just so she can look good for costa/soft play? Cause I think that's what happens 😓😔
Yes i have always thought she puts them down just so she can get ready. I hope they don't cry whilst in their room though 😫

Did anyone notice when she was doing the horse noise videos that Lawson was looking round her phone to look at her? So sad that at such a young age they’re having to do this 😔
I have noticed this, he pears round to try and see his mummys face. He is clever he knows she is hiding behind the phone, poor lamb xx

Reactions: 8
I really like her hair today, really don't like it in that bun thing on top of her head. How she has it today really suits her and I quite like her outfit too. Oh what's up with me today, I'm being nice, maybe it's the paint fumes from painting my kitchen?!!!! 😂 But in all seriousness I think she looks nice today!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed. Think she looks lovely today. Her hair looks nice too. I think I’d swap the boots for biker boots but that’s just me. She likes those shoe boot things 😩

Reactions: 7
FFS a twin meet up where the babies are in nappies playing in water and she dresses up like she is going out, albeit casual out and not ‘out out‘ - I would be in stuff I didn’t mind getting wet as that’s the likelihood, well it is in my world anyway, but as she has grandma there no doubt Fopps will stay dry BEHIND the camera 😓

Reactions: 9
Of course she hasn’t paid for her face full of Botox! #gifted right at the end of the stories[emoji2362]

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is there always a raft of excuses when she declares ad/gift and a sense of ‘I’m only doing this because people will moan otherwise’. So passive aggressive! You didn’t pay, your talking about it on a public platform. Just put gifted!

Reactions: 20
FFS a twin meet up where the babies are in nappies playing in water and she dresses up like she is going out, albeit casual out and not ‘out out‘ - I would be in stuff I didn’t mind getting wet as that’s the likelihood, well it is in my world anyway, but as she has grandma there no doubt Fopps will stay dry BEHIND the camera 😓
Yes I agree!! I loved the outfit (🙈🙈🙈) but would wear that for an evening at the pub with friends or on a date night... not taking the babies on a play date!😆

Reactions: 17
I knew that was free botox before seeing the little disclaimer she snuk in at the end, it was so obvious! made herself look a tit though by saying she wasn't sponsored or paid then declaring she got it free :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 25
The hallway must have become the playroom she wanted whilst she waits for the #gifted extension / #gifted 7 bedroom house
To be fair, my little boy gravitates to the hallway sometimes since he figured it's easier for him to play with balls and scoot about with cars on the tiles, rather than the carpet.

Reactions: 2
Gets Botox regularly.

Cant afford: nursery fees, car seats, a second cosy coupe car

Just duck off Fopps, you vain, smug, selfish bleep. So over the poverty routine where she’s had to cut back but will happily stab botulism directly into her face. FUUUUUUCKKKK OFFFFFFF

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I didn't know botox was like a "collect 10 stamps and get your 11th session free" sort of deal.
Is this like when she went to mothercare and they just gave her some free walkers?

Ohh to be Fopps.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Anyone can do it" ... i.e you don't have to be a celeb like me you peasants... She's such a stuck up woman. How did the parents raise such a spoilt indulged bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s the first time in a long time that I thought she had filmed anything even remotely interesting. I did wonder when she started rattling on about Maria if she was angling for a future freebie. And then she sneaks that disclaimer in at the end 🙈. I don’t get why she never says about her lips when old photos clearly show she has had them done?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.