Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has just given me some laughs on my first night shift back after maternity 😩🀣

Reactions: 9
I called the hotel/spa day for anniversary πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so predictable! Wouldn’t you just love it if instagram got deleted tomorrow and these idiots would actually have to get a job and pay for things....
I’ll remember to call my local travelodge and harvester in advance next year and see what response I get when I say it’s our anniversary. Am expecting silence rather than being offered a free stay!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the last four years haven't done her any favours. she should have just stayed a single slimming world consultant - it suited her self-obsessed self far better.

Reactions: 12
Eugh..mad Mazza's at it again.
You looked beautiful...bit trampy
Loved your dres...tits were hanging out of it all day
Your dads face...what did you notice how quick he dumped her at the alter (sorry...hotel desk)
20191025_063715.jpg
and walked off...couldn't wait to get rid!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eugh..mad Mazza's at it again.
You looked beautiful...bit trampy
Loved your dres...tits were hanging out of it all day
Your dads face...what did you notice how quick he dumped her at the alter (sorry...hotel desk) View attachment 51882and walked off...couldn't wait to get rid!
poor man was glad to hear the end of it - imagine having to listen to her & mad Mazza during the planning process!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Flicking through her pics , nothing says classy like a paper plate with happy Anniversary written on it and a few bits of fruit πŸ₯΄πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Our wedding anniversaries are a night in with a take away. Maybe if i tagged my local Chinese take away I may be gifted some prawn crackers and duck spring rolls and get my next take away for free under an exclusive sponsor with just eat. Then i could stick photos of me wating it on the gram doing poses as i dip my spring roll in the hosin sauce 😏
Didnt gammons get gifted a night in a hotel once? Might be worth me rejoining insta and see what freebies i can get even though i am more tgan capable of paying for stuff myself

Flicking through her pics , nothing says classy like a paper plate with happy Anniversary written on it and a few bits of fruit πŸ₯΄πŸ€£
Not on insta but is this what the spa gave them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on earth did she get Graysons hair cut and not even bother trimming the fringe part? It’s so long and in his eyes if she doesn’t comb it off his face!

Reactions: 10
It might have been said but one day when the boys are off toddling and are into everything they will get into her dressing room and get to her make up. Ahhh nothing like scrubbing foundation off a cream carpet and having to hose down your 3 year old nephew mid afternoon because you turned your back for what felt like a minute snd he was in your make up bag. My fault, i left it in my living room and then had him for an afternoon. Forgot it was there πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.