Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
My 2 year old wanted to put the £1 coin in the trolley at Sainsbury’s yesterday. Then he didn’t want to. So I put it in. This ended his world and he threw himself on the floor and lay there kicking and screaming for at least 5 minutes whilst I (and random strangers) asked him if he was going to get up off the floor! I stood there and let him finish and he climbed into the seat as if nothing had happened. I got many funny comments as we laughed about the terrible twos and how much of a nightmare a 2 year old can be.
I CANNOT WAIT for this to happen twice over to Fopps!! How will she do her family Aldi vlogs?! #reallife

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Beckyboo85

I think she’s said before it’s because they have eczema and the heat seems to make their skin worse. I’m not sure how just a vest in a grobag keeps them warm enough though. My 15 month old has his pjs on in his. He’ll stay in his for the foreseeable as it’s all he’s known. X

I’ll also say...I love my kids and when they come and give me a cuddle it is the best feeling in the world. I’ve never cried happy tears at it though, even if I did I wouldn’t take a selfie and tell everyone about it. It gets right on my bits how everyone has to be so dramatic about everything. Someone I know has separated from her fella and taken her two boys on holiday abroad on her own!! You’d think she’d won a Nobel Peace Prize the way everyone is congratulating her on social media!

Sorry for the rant but I can’t cope with all the blah blah people spout these days. Just look after your kids quietly, you chose to have them afterall.

Love, Moody Drawers in the North!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
View attachment 51570

She really needs to stop banging on about giving up her career to be with her babies! 😠 the past 3 days she's dumped them in a crèche (twice) and her mum probably had them yesterday while she had her botox.
The money old Fopps makes goes on herself. Haul after haul. Costa after Costa....lips, eyebrows, hair, car finance.
She could have a part time job, in the real world, and still see them more than she does now!
This is exactly it, she’s going on like it helps her scrape by and pay her gas bill when in reality Chris is keeping the household afloat and those affiliate links actually allow her to treat herself to luxuries the people she preys on can barely afford.

She’s genuinely the worst person on instagram for me right now. Such a selfish bint and the boys are really behind because of it and all she cares about is shopping hauls because that’s what makes her happy. Normal parents enjoy watching their kids hit milestones and try new things, not Fopps, she just wants bags upon bags of polyester.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

JayS

You know what's not relaxing?
Posing for pictures to look relaxed. Pretending. Her whole life spent pretending.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Everything she posts is just so snidey. She has the most horrible attitude, I don’t know how anyone puts up with her. If she spoke to me the way she comes across online she’d be updating her Instagram through a psychic medium.

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the vlog, not sure if I can put myself through it, but does it have that god awful music she always uses?? That seems to be incredibly loud?!?!
Yes she is still using the God awful music! I wouldn't bother watching. It's the same as every other family vlog she has done. Boys sat in high chairs, her spoon feeding them, her laughing uncontrollably at stuff that isn't funny, soft play, her talking and her talking some more, her moving Grayson's hair from his face, just get it cut love! Boring boring boring! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Halloween

I'm well peeved off that venue would gift her a spa day, I got married there and would love a gifted anniversary spa day there. What has she ever done for them? Pi55e5 me right off.
I was thinking of booking my hubby and I an anniversary spa day there to reminisce but nooo chance, they won't be seeing a penny from me.
I know I sound like a total cow bag, I probably am 🤣 Beggy horror.

Reactions: 30

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
View attachment 51567View attachment 51568fopps is totally pissed off that she spend alot of time to scrape pennies together and her efforts are not appreciated when she could spend less time and earn more in a real job...will she ever learn...of course not. Spoilt self-absorbed madam
_20191024_070122.JPG.jpg

She really needs to stop banging on about giving up her career to be with her babies! 😠 the past 3 days she's dumped them in a crèche (twice) and her mum probably had them yesterday while she had her botox.
The money old Fopps makes goes on herself. Haul after haul. Costa after Costa....lips, eyebrows, hair, car finance.
She could have a part time job, in the real world, and still see them more than she does now!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's gotta be one of those little old ladies who manage to talk about the weather, call you a fat bitch, tell you your handbag looks cheap, all while offering you a custard cream to go with your tea with a smile on her face. Brilliant 😂👌

• Haha

Snarkypants

VIP Member
She could donate 1 of her many gifted double prams! But I'm sure she will keep them to sell on when the boys are about 8 and she can't strap them in a pram so they sit still while she does her daily trip to Costa and goes on her shopping hauls! 😕

View attachment 52538
She's fucking disgusting. The woman who SELLS her FREE, GIFTED items for profit, has the audacity to ask others to donate the stuff they worked hard for when they had children. She's doing this for fucking followers and likes, and oh Prikki you're so selfless, so kind! She's a manipulative, vapid, shallow, needy cunt. I'm actually angry.

I just can’t.
Why can’t those poor kids just have a normal frigging pancake? You know with flour and sugar and stuff? And not cooked in fucking fry light?? WHY is she cooking her babies’ food in fry light for the love of everything that is holy????? Will they ever be allowed Nutella with their pancakes? Or maple syrup? Like normal kids? Or maybe I’m just an awful parent??
SO MANY QUESTIONS.

sbeg77

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion.. "Proud to be in the scum newspaper; acts like a teenager with narcissistic behaviour"

• Haha
  • Heart

Justchilling

Did she really just say she’s had a manic morning? At the gym, getting her nails done and now a dentist appointment!?
Fuck my life, she has no idea

• Haha
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Did you notice yesterday her shout outs to all her fav accounts were only mothers of multiples 🙄🙄 are mums who only have one baby at a time not worthy of a follow... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28