Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ceebee_Geebee

Re the sleep routine, I had a similar conversation with an older first time mom who was worried about naps and sleep routine. She wanted to cut her kid's daytime naps so me being a more senior mom (almost 12 year old and a preschooler) I said don't drop naps, the baby (who wasn't even one yet) will eventually do it without intervention. By age 1 they only need two naps during the day. So don't worry about what you're doing or if your babies still have naps. Babies that age need about 13-14 hours of sleep and those two naps are included.

Reactions: 1

Ihatefakepeople

Let’s guess why she’s at the hospital is it that diastasis recti she claims to have??? Or is it that lump she found in her leg was it?? Can’t remember now or maybe she was visiting her poorly Nan hmmmm 😏

Reactions: 1

NoseyNorris

I would have had some respect for her if she had announced that she was taking a few days off vlogging to he with her mum due to bereavement. Surely that's what any normal person would do? She states she's close to her mum but she really doesn't give a rat's arse about anyone else but herself. Selfish Muppet.
What did I miss? 🤔