Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not been bothered about her nan for ages, last time she took the boys to see her was months ago (when they were ill) She said her mum couldn't make it to monkey music as they had a call about her nan taking a turn for the worse. Why not go see her then? Surely that's more important, I couldn't get my head round it at the time and still can't.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think she mentioned herself more in that post that was supposedly dedicated to her Nan passing away. Does she not even have the slightest inkling of how badly she comes across 😲😲🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Just had to Google it and I'm still none the wiser!! My toddlers (who aren't twins by the way, but are infact 11 months apart) must have fried my brain today 🤣🤣🤣🤣
they're known as 'Irish Twins' here in Ireland! i'm one! my bro and i are also 11 months apart!

Reactions: 8
No one features in Fopps world but Fopps she has no interest in anyone else unless it’s for her benefit. I had a friend like that once soon saw her for what she was and dumped her sharpish

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
the way of cooking bolognaise on SW is nice n healthy tbh Lots of goodness and veggies especially if you syn oils be fine for babies, and with cheese etc. But why she gives them oat pancakes etc is beyond me 🤮
Oh I agree, the SW food is healthy, but I don't like the idea that their diet is so repetitive and restricted. It just seems to revolve around mince, yoghurt and eggs. I'd like to see them eating fish fingers, mash, a wide variety of veg and fruit with occasional treats. And for the love of god let them use their hands to feed themselves, they need to enjoy food and not have food shovelled into their mouths by a controlling mother who constantly mocks them for the mess they make.

I'm sorry but, i think that photo of Lawson is staged. He looks like hes had feckin passata flicked at him. I dont believe he made that "mess". His sleeves are pretty spotless for a start.
I see she posted her granny died. Oddly worded🤔:
"I recently got one of those calls you that you never want to get to say my nan had very sadly passed away." So, was this not today then or, when was it?
100% staged.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was just at a baby group (I live fairly locally to Fopp) and a v glam Mum with twin girls was there. I went to sit down and she said, ‘oh sorry I’m saving this whole side for me and my TWIN MUM FRIENDS’. My blood ran cold. I half expected Fopp to appear. Odd to think there are more of these strange glam twin mums around us though. Maybe nikki isn’t as unique as she thinks 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I was just at a baby group (I live fairly locally to Fopp) and a v glam Mum with twin girls was there. I went to sit down and she said, ‘oh sorry I’m saving this whole side for me and my TWIN MUM FRIENDS’. My blood ran cold. I half expected Fopp to appear. Odd to think there are more of these strange glam twin mums around us though. Maybe nikki isn’t as unique as she thinks 😂😂😂
What!!! How rude. It’s so hard for people to attend baby groups- I know it was for me because I felt so anxious about not knowing people or cliquey mums. It’s horrible for someone to make you feel like you don’t belong! 😤

Reactions: 25
I hope you told her tough tit!! Ugh there must be an epidemic of assholes in the area 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My friend has twins and refused to make friends/go to twin mum groups as she couldn’t be arsed to deal with their attitudes!

Reactions: 10
Why are they any more special then other mums?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“swipe up to watch my video, it features my Nan” I am sorry that her Nan has passed, but typical Bollocks style it becomes all about her and she has to cash cow out of it 😞. Go away and grieve, support your own mother who must be absolutely distraught right now. I don’t agree that things so personal should be posted all over social media, but especially not to get your engagement up and line your own pockets. Her you tube videos are desperately low on views, but please let the poor room rest before you start selling her out!

• Sad
  • Wow
Really hope you told the witch to hop it.

Reactions: 16
After all her bragging and showing off trying to make herself seem more classy and better than she is ( Mrs Bucket syndrome ) she has just shown her lack of class ..
a simple it’s with deep regret I will be taking sometime away from social media to be with family etc etc...
but No ... Not Her she’s turned it into a undignified tit show ... she really is a callous, narcissist witch

Reactions: 16
I would have said tough they aren’t here so iam sitting here 😂😂

Reactions: 9
How dare you only create one baby at a time

• Haha
Just when I don't think she can get any worse, she uses the death of her Nan to promote her videos.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Crazy how she caught a poo just like Rosie Ramsey. If she is now lying about catching poo....well I just don’t know. I’m lost for words
THIS is why she’s called Fopperbollocks and Fopperbullshit, constant lies and deceit.... :cautious:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.