Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Biker boots 🙄 I swear to god this time last year she wouldn't be caught dead in some of the outfits she wears now, as well as the trainers she's always wearing now. As soon as she realised she wasn't appealing to a younger audience she's literally tried morphing her wardrobe in to Lucy Jessica Carter's. Fopps mate, you're 40! You don't appeal to the 20 somethings no matter how much you want to change yourself to look 'cool'. No matter how much you try, you're fucking mutton! Act your age, stop pissing yourself over the TOWIE lot you sad cunt and maybe you'll find a demographic.

And FYI, I am a 20 something so yeah, this is literally what we see looking at you 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
I think she consciously tries to hide her accent sometimes a slight brummie accent slips out when she isn’t concentrating Fopps stop pretending to be something you arnt
She's just fake to the core.

The slap, plastic surgery, grandiose opinion of herself, perfect mothering (lol)....the list is endless.

She mentioned the other day that her gran was very ill in hospital and her mum was going for a meeting about it (which suggests it's really quite serious). She just kept going on about how the mum will miss monkey music because of it......u fucking for real?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Ceebee_Geebee

I think we have a new thread title 😆😆
It does have the most votes but should be edited to remove mention of her nan. If it doesn't then we'll be living up to the troll moniker that they like to give us and I'm no troll. It's disrespectful to the late woman's memory and I wouldn't want anyone to do that to my children's nan even if I was a horrible person myself.

Reactions: 27

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Live on a budget 😂😂😂😀
Yeah living on a budget in her 4 bed detached house with dressing room, office and looking into an extension because it's not big enough for 4 people, driving flash cars, spending £100s and £100s on tacky clothes, private gym membership... soft play half dozen times a week, botox, fillers, the list is fucking endless yet she's giving advice on living on a budget.... oh do fuck right off Fopp !!! We aren't hard up but with both work and our kids are grown up but we manage in our terraced house and there is no way we could live the life they do.... it's an insult...... she's pissed me off ... she's fake as fuck and people aspire to be like her - WHY ?!!!

• Heart

Sparkle87

VIP Member
FFS you can tell she said 'gave up my career' through gritted teeth .. love you were hardly Alan sugar you just told people not to eat as much food 🙄 which you could of still kept on as a "career" if you really wanted to but no the country club gym and crèche awaits 🤦

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm probably a bit dim....never followed routines and just go with the flow generally.....why do they need to nap after only being up for 2hrs? Am I missing something here?
It's for her convenience so she can 'get ready' No way would my lively 1yr old be ready for a nap after only being up 2hrs. If she had 2 live wires on her hands she'd be fucked she'd actually have a breakdown I think 🙉

Oh stfu you idiot. Just stop ffs.
Cry? Your face doesn't move love and you have a swinging brick where your heart should be. Oh she's deffo been reading Tattle ... You'll Never change Fopp! Nice try😂 And well, she still had time to put a filter on the pic bless her.

• Haha

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
The Sun reader......sums up Fopp's demographic perfectly.

I'd rather be spit roasted by Trump and Boris for the Daily Star than be featured in a Sun article.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Problem is when you do offer advice you get a salty reply of "my kids my choice" there was plenty of comments on here (which we know she reads) and some on Insta about sitting them up on top of a duvet with plenty of pillows round them, she was told to get them out the jumperoo and sit them in a play ring but that would mean sitting with them and watching them. The whole I didn't know I had to help them was bullshit. Its common sense. Who else if going to help them if the main care taker doesn't.

Yet 5 or 6 weeks ago she did a £500 shopping haul (and got slated for it because of second hand september) because she had lost so much weight absolutely nothing fit her ....she really can't keep up with lies. Has anyone see her in the cow dress since btw?
Exactly! If you look at old posts pre-babies she said many times that she wasn't a size 8 she was a 10... then after the boys she brags constantly she's in a XS , a size 8 and needed all new clothes...now suddenly she's gained 7lbs from eating the boys leftovers 😂 What do they eat, bigmacs for lunch?? she's so full of shit!!

• Haha

YouDeserveWow

Fopps needs to take a read of thenursemum's post from the beginning of the month. About how dangerous it is to take your kids out when they have a bug or are unwell because they can pass it on to children and adults who have weakened immune systems. Her poor little boy goes through hell everyday and doesn't need selfish parenta like Fopps taking her unwell kids to soft play or out and about 💔 my baby has been unwell this week and weve had lazy days because she hasn't been well enough to go out. I didn't want to risk anyone else catching what she had so I cancelled my friend coming round and weve just stayed in and watched disney films and had lots of cuddles on the sofa. Because that is what kids want when they are unwell. They dont want to be forced into car seats, prams and high chairs at soft play or fun farms or whatever. They want to be surrounded by their things in their own home.
Can you tell I've not had much sleep this week?? Ranting away 😂 also very emotional at thenursemum's instagram posts too!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What had me lol-ing was how she described her plastic dress as being 'wipe clean' 😂😂 kids party at 2pm.... on the game by 6pm 👍

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Imagine getting dolled up to the nines in all those (tacky) outfits with (hamster) updos and cosmetic procedures to just sit at soft play eating the same meal for the 182736636373727222th day in a row.

Fucking spitty lashed boring cow!

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
“Lawson normally just takes it off the fork and eats it”... that’s because he doesn’t know what a fork is you dim bitch because he hadn’t seen one until a week ago and without Tattle you’d have been spoon feeding them all the way to primary school.

Also, it’a cringy enough recording those videos in the first place but then making her family watch them back on a 50” TV with the volume blaring. If she was chocolate she’d fucking eat herself

• Haha
  • Heart

roaj

Have you seen her random bitch about opinions and perceptions on her story 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 I bet she checks this site like a morning newspaper.
I think she’s seeming sadder and sadder, the more she tries the more she fails. I get she lives by the whole “what happens if I fall, but what happens if you fly” bullshit but COME ON?! Shes just absolutely horrendous at this Instagram game. I think she would be more successful at being a parody account of being a shit mum and more of ‘not what to do’ 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ If she was a genuinely nice person, I think we would feel sorry for her? But she’s just SOOOOOO awful isn’t she? She’s nasty. She’s stuck up. She’s pretentious. She’s self absorbed. She’s a liar. There’s so many genuine lovely mummy bloggers I follow and albeit I think some things they do are as they say “just for the gram” but she’s just not likeable in every single way.

• Heart

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
Omg people AW MAH GAWWWD
AHHAHAHAH AHHAHA.

SO, some observations from the "tutorial".....

- states microbladed eyebrows....doesn't she bleat on about powder brows and make a point of stating she doesn't fo micro blading anymore?

- monkey music....seemed more concerned about her mum not being able to help her than her nan being seriously ill.

- "Poof" .....

- "no colour" powder.....

- Tanya Turner reference......CLEARLY reading here.

- Apples/plums debate with herself.....that's as thought provoking as she gets.

- 4!! Year old make up 🤮🤮🤮.....I was wondering how she manages to restock her massive collection so frequently, since a lot of stuff only has a 6mth shelf life.

- cakey mascara....apparently hers is not 😭😭😭😭🤣

- junkie hair clip.....awful, just awful. I'd take the hair piece or an actual hamster over a visible clip. Awful.

Finally, I took the liberty of tallying up all of her products for this quick daytime make up look (to most of us that's a dusting of bronzer and a dab on concealer).....

- moisturiser (and whatever else she used prior to the video)
- bronzing primer
- heavy foundation
- concealer
- "no colour" 😭 powder
- bronzer
- highlighter
- blush
- lip liner
- lip cream
- lip gloss
- eyeliner
- spit
- mascara (17 coats for a non clumpy look)

Let me know if I missed anything.

• Haha