Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandra_1984

She's just laughable.

A foodie who only ever goes to subway. Or harvester!

A non caffeine drinker who's always drinking...caffine.

A slimming world consultant who promotes that you can eat as much free food as possible....but restricts her food intake.

A fashionista whose fashion sense is dated, cheap and frumpy.

A blonde with brains... Minus the blonde hair. And minus the brain. Who can still not distinguish the correct use of your or you're.

Gives out parenting advice... But doesn't know how to parent.

Wants a huge amount of followers.... But deletes and blocks like there's no tomorrow.

It's so amusing that someone so shallow, vapid, plain, basic, boring, senseless and idiotic can believe she has a chance to make it big!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Wow thanks Nikki i'll set my alarm right now! :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20190905-210838.jpg

She's obviously got some 'tip' she's dying to share, what do you think it is? Place bets now!
'If you sniff doughnuts there's no calories?'

'If you cook chicken so much it turns to a rock you eat less?'

'Up the speed on your plate to 2/3 instead of 1/3?'

'I feed half my portions to the hamster i've trained to sit on my head?'

'If you've got salmon in the freezer, close your eyes and wish really hard....it will become chicken?'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Jacket spuds and beans at a babies birthday party? Wheres the jelly and ice cream, party rings, jam sandwiches and all the other sickly stuff?

Im not being mean but does anyone else think that Grayson may be showing signs of autism? The way he fixates on spinning things, hand flapping and how sometimes he doesn't respond to his name being called.

Well if they were too young to understand then why have the party in the first place 🤔
Even professionals wouldn’t be diagnosing a baby less than one with autism so I don’t think it’s something we can comment on really. I know it’s a gossip site, but really can we think how we would feel if we read something like this about our own children? You might find her annoying and I know she puts her life out there for her to see but I think sometimes people forget this is an actual Mum with two babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Sandra_1984

Eek. Getting through these threads so quickly!!!
New title suggestion:

She smacks the swing, she smacks her lips, she wants to be famous for her cheap shopping trips.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

EyesOpened123

I just watched the video of the party - they were completely unresponsive when ‘crazy nanny’ put her head through the window and during the present opening they were just so still. They no more crawl anywhere than I do!
I thought she was going to break Fopps blinds when she was being all crazzzzy 😂 Can you imagine the telling off she’d get?!

Mazza “Nicola, I love your blinds they’re sooooo lovely, I’ll check your 21 buttons account to see where you got them. However I appear to have broken them, bless them”

Nicola “Mum you fucking idiot, you’ve ruined my uh-mazin grey blinds you giant twat. That’s a block and delete for you. I’m not even going to give you the single salty ‘x’ at the end of this”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She’s replied now!
What a thick cunt.

You genuinely cannot reason with that level of stupid. She has the brain capacity of algae.

Your FOLLOWERS are giving you GENUINE FEEDBACK on what is now your full time occupation and you can’t even slightly consider what they’re saying to you because you’re that much of a stuck up, vapid prick.

She is the instagram equivalent of going to one of those restaurants in Gordon Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares. She is the old chef/owner that can’t take feedback, has pissed off an entire restaurant of people and is churning out shite food nobody wants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

roaj

Yes, I totally agree, ditch the whole family diaries as no one wants to see their attempt at what Nikki thinks is a perfect family life 😂 but still carry on with beauty? Please hell to the no. The last tutorial I watched on her channel was the licking her eyelashes one and still to this DAY I feel sick about it 😂 I have told so many people and EVERYONE thinks is 1. Unhygienic and 2. Weird 🤢.

She can stick to the SW videos as I do feel like that’s only really what she’s good at.... I did used to enjoy her food shop hauls actually (when she was less annoying pre babies).

What makes me giggle though is the content she creates, she acts like her sheep have all begged for it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Me: *says nothing*
Everyone: *says NADA*
Absolutely every person on Earth: *doesn't whisper a word*

Nikki: IVE BEEN ASKED BY SOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE FOR A VIDEO ON *insert shit topic that no one gives a fuck about*

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
So after numerous stories with the ball pool she has decided to let everyone know it was gifted thought you had to say as soon as you showed it and what’s with the one car there are two of them don’t you know Fopps your a twin mum it’s like buying one child half a present. Seems when it’s your own money they only get one #tight cow. No guessing which boy will get to play in it the most

• Sad

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Well according to her stories we're gonna get treated to yet another 'how i lost 3 stone* in 3 months/eating on SW video' :rolleyes:
*2st 5lb
Shes getting desperate - she's realised shes nothing without her tenuous link to SW, and it was that that brought the views/interest. Her content is dull, uninspiring, unrelatable, and she has no personality whatsoever. Nothing endearing about her at all. A nobody who thinks she's a somebody, coz she gained a little weight eating too many kebabs and drinking too much stella at uni, and dropped it upon starting a 'normal' adult life sans daily beer and kebabs, as people naturally tend to do. She over exaggerated her loss, and managed to rinse it for all it was worth, for TWENTY years. She made it her identity, and livelihood, and is now realising she has nothing else to offer. Give it up Floppybollock, you're done.

• Heart

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Fopperholic #12: constant shopping hauls are a total bore, but she doesn’t care because she’s extra small!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

JayS

I'm so embarrassed for her "I'm a size 8 now, last year I was in maternity clothes"
Why can't you just saw "I've lost some weight" or "my old clothes don't fit as well anymore" but who is she kidding, I hardly doubt she chucked out her previous size 8 clothes that she's been maintaining for 20 years?? Also she was fast back in that gym after childbirth before even fully recovered.

She is probably justifying her spend by the logic that the YouTube videos will make her that money back, shameful.

Fopperholic #12: to secondhand September she is blind, but who cares about the planet - her pockets are lined.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Moodymoo22

Why has she recycled their birthday cards already, I’d want to save their first birthday cards especially seeing as she thought she’d never have children

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33