Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just can't let SW go. She'll be telling people she invented it next. Like when she repeatedly told the world she was a manager then got funny about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The playpen 🙈
And how dull did the ball pit look when she panned across?
Those playpen stories were longer than two & a half minutes and poor little LAWSON didn’t move at all
The ball pit looked even greyer today!

Reactions: 7
Well according to her stories we're gonna get treated to yet another 'how i lost 3 stone* in 3 months/eating on SW video' :rolleyes:
*2st 5lb
Oh ffs, it was nearly 20 yrs ago🤦‍♀️ BORE OFF and tell someone who actually gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow! The latest video! I felt like I was back at school! Talk about talking at you and controlling.
I'm not sure I would have stayed to one of her groups!

Is it my phone or is her lense dirty as there is a definite ‘splodge’ of soft focus going on there.

She is full of tit about her weight gain but regardless she is still well within the healthy weight range for her height 🙄
I noticed the blur mark, kept cleaning my screen and then realised it must be her camera.

• Haha
I was brought up with a favoured child I got the blame for everything he did and if he did get found out I got the blame for not stopping him. I can see this going the same way with poor little Lawson

• Sad
So let me get this right... she’s shoved the babes in ‘baby jail’ (her words!) because her living room isn’t baby/toddler proof.. erm fopps why don’t u just remove all your silver & grey tat out the way so that they can roam about.. part of them learning to walk is cruising along holding onto furniture surely. I have a near 2 year old & yes my living room is still pretty plain on the decor side (eg bare fireplace, no ornaments etc) but that’s just a part and parcel of it all! That way she wouldn’t be so worried about leaving them whilst she popped into the kitchen or to the loo...

When I had mine is when I realised how much pointless tat and ornaments I had !!! Was nice to clear the clutter away. Can’t watch the baby jail part. That’s just awful. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is her favouritism towards Grayson getting worse? I’m finding it so sad to watch, that poor little boy 😔 also what is with all the really loud music that she plays at the beginning of every video and in most vlogs? I’m constantly reaching for the remote to turn it down-so annoying!!

Reactions: 9
I’ve read on here for along time and I found most of it hilarious but something has clicked today.

If Nikki wants to share her family life -let her
If you think she’s parenting wrong - let her
If you think she’s doing something right - encourage her

The same goes for all “influencers” we live in a horrible harsh world filled with people taking their own lives because of mental health issues and it’s gotten to the point where I don’t believe that we are helping the cause.

We need to support our sisters and not snigger behind their backs or poke fun at what they choose to do in their time.

For now I’m leaving tattle as women of the world need to stick together and give each other a pat on the back sometimes ✌ ☮

• Haha
I’ve read on here for along time and I found most of it hilarious but something has clicked today.

The same goes for all “influencers” we live in a horrible harsh world filled with people taking their own lives because of mental health issues and it’s gotten to the point where I don’t believe that we are helping the cause.

We need to support our sisters and not snigger behind their backs or poke fun at what they choose to do in their time.

For now I’m leaving tattle as women of the world need to stick together and give each other a pat on the back sometimes ✌ ☮
Fopps chooses to put herself and her children out there, so she makes herself subject to criticism and parody, something which is protected in free speech laws.

Maybe make a fopps thread in the rave about section so you and your other 'sisters' can uplift fopps there (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 26

We also live in a world where you can’t say anything negative about people without them screaming troll. We’ve seen from Fopps’ behaviour of blocking and deleting that she can’t take the slightest hint of criticism. She’s a pampered bloody princess and should be ashamed of the way she pawns those boys on Instagram for money. They have been on social media EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THEIR LIFE so far..what about their future mental health when they realise all this or if their mother continues to hold them back?!

No, I can and will call out ‘influencers’ like her as much as I can because I believe hers is a very negative influence for parents, new mums in particular, who are genuinely finding parenthood hard and see fopperbollocks and husband spouting on about how much easier it’s been than they thought, while their boys are miles behind where they should be.

Reactions: 25
Fopps chooses to put herself and her children out there, so she makes herself subject to criticism and parody, something which is protected in free speech laws.

Maybe make a fopps thread in the rave about section so you and your other 'sisters' can uplift fopps there (y)
Perhaps when you loose someone close who had their whole life in front of them - all down to online and playground bullying you’ll change your mind.
In the mean time carry on with your life like I expect everyone else will just life fopps.
I just hope some of the hurtful comments made on tattle in general aren’t the last straw for some people because I know I couldn’t live with that guilt.

Reactions: 2
OMG! I never actually comment here I just come to be nosy and everything that’s said is so true but the stories I have just watched makes me feel so angry! Baby Jail! Jeez let your boys cruise around baby proof the living room it’s not hard move things high up! I have a little boy who is turning one at the end of this month and he has just started walking he was crawling around 6/7 months so we got baby gates to block the kitchen and hallway and I just literally moved everything that was dangerous high up out of reach or attached to the wall! This is called life! This is what children and babies do they need the freedom to move and learn locking them away while you go to the loo omg just get some baby stair gates and let them be I’m sure for two mins while you pop to the loo they will be fine they hardly move anyway! everyone adjusts to this! My little boy used to scream his head off if I put him in a playpen so we never use it only for travel! Move your bloody bowls out the way lazy cow!

Reactions: 17
The ball pit looked even greyer today!
I’ve seen quite a few people with the grey ball pits but usually they’ve added in some extra coloured balls, pink or blue or a mix of primary colours, I’ve never seen someone keep it completely grey!

Reactions: 6
I have noticed on numerous occasions Fopp complaining that Grayson is climbing on her. For some reason it really seems to irritate her and I just don’t get why and find it really really sad. Why does she not want her long awaited and clearly favourate child to develop and play by climbing on her? She clearly would just prefer him to sit still. I have a 4 month old who is constantly wanting cuddles and play time, although he is young so isn’t mobile he will try to clamber all over me, his hands all over my face and getting covered in dribble. For me its absolutely wonderful and shows he feels happy and needs me. I can not for the life of me understand why it’s so irritating for her. She’s bought much cheap tat for them but doesn’t seem to understand the best toy those boys can have is to play with their mum.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.