Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm aaaaallllll about the bun life, I hoy a messy bun in my hair most days because I'm lazy and you barely get a minute to get ready with kids, but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS!

Also, I know this has been said soooo many times. But she really does talk like a fucking robot
That bun looks like a long haired guinea pig on top of her head

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Kweenbee

Reffering to her nan as 'bed ridden' I'm sorry does someone lose their identity once they deteriorate then taking the piss out of a card her grandad sent for the boys!! She should be lucky and thankful her grandparents got to meet her children never mind a card!! Stupid bitch.. She really is sooo self centred isn't she horrible person, Chris get a divorce mate

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Shivers

VIP Member
Ohh quite a few comments now building up on insta and YouTube. Wonder how long they will last!

She’s deleted the insta ones already. Maybe she can’t delete/block YouTube comments?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Has anyone watched all of the new vlog? There is a bit around 9 mins ish in when the boys are in the grey ball pit and Chris says When the boys have gone to bed Mommy is going to empty the balls out and sit in it and fill it with yoghurt 😯😅😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Shivers

VIP Member
I knew she’d have something to say about the Jesy Nelson doc. Her and all the other ‘influencers’ are mentioning it and the online petition to stop trolling.

However as your husband clearly pointed out to you Fopps, there is a difference between trolling and ‘truthing’ as he called it! I understand some things said online are actually horrendous but she literally deletes & blocks people for saying the slightest negative thing or disagreeing with her in any way. That’s not trolling, that’s just not liking someone or having a different opinion.

• Heart

Sandra_1984

Possibly an unpopular opinion as there doesn't appear to be a thread on Joe Wicks but I find him as annoying, if not more annoying than any instamum such as Fopps, Meldrum etc. He's so smug & talks as if he's the first person to ever wean (or in fact, raise) a child. Cannot stand him.

But yes, the twins are worlds apart from his little girl.
Ditto!!!!
I used to have a weight loss instagram account where I lost weight through restricting calories and by exercising (usually doing Kayla itsines workouts). Cheeky fucker Joe wickes used MY picture from my page and put it on his (this was years ago now when he first started to become famous). He claimed I lost weight by following his lean in 15, which I certainly did not. When I commented that he'd stolen my pics, he deleted my comment and blocked me. So my friend then commented on the pic on his page and he said she was trying to bring down his business and threatened her with legal action!

• Wow

K.Ste82

Up until now, I've just followed these threads, quietly liking comments and agreeing on soooo many of them. But that post mocking her grandad's card to the boys has really pissed me off and made me feel sad. None of my grandparents are still around, and only one of them met my eldest child; my youngest never got to meet any of them. She is so lucky she still has him and he's around to be with her boys. Fucking heartless bitch.

lexiloo

VIP Member
So this dress is a size 8, its uhmazing and a size 8, i like this length, its an 8, ideal colour, size 8, goes great with these shoes, i got a size 8.........in case you missed it she's a size 8 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Gigi123

Very mysterious lately isn’t she! I did something on Sunday that I haven’t done in years...video to come. The intrigue! What do you think it is? Paid for something herself? Eaten an adult sized portion of food? Got down of her soapbox? Became a decent member of society?

Food diary is my guess.

Need a magnifying glass to pinpoint the feta in that salad today 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
I hate how she screeches a running commentary at them. Are you eating raspberries? Are you playing with daddies keys? Are you fashion accessories who will make me a fortune with my vlogs?

• Haha

JayS

The layers are slowly unpeeling showing her sociopathic true self. The card thing just proves she has no empathy whatsoever. If my grandad ever sent a card like that to my kids I'd be in a heap in the floor thinking it's the cutest thing ever. Her lack of maternal instinct is probably down to her not being able to feel any emotions at all. Her sense of entitlement and gradiosity are also traits.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
When you match your dress to your badly applied fake tan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the fuck is this load of shit? When you film a Primark haul at 7 but have a line dancing class at 8?? I had something similar in 2002... that's where it belongs.. 2002!

SOMEONE HAS CALLED HER VIDEO THOUGHT PROVOKING?

Get in the fucking bin.
And that same person probably enters competition's in Take a Break ... via post 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

roaj

So I’ve just had a cuppa and caught up with the lastest vlog and I’m genuinely sad.
I know we all love a bitch and to throw a few insults Nikkis way (me more than most, as come on let’s face it she’s a knob) but today I just can’t help myself from feeling utter sadness.
I have a baby who is 6 months and those boys act like he did weeks ago. They sit there smiling with rattles/musical toys shaking them... that’s what my baby does! But he is a lot louder (shouting mama dadda or baba which means milk). Something needs to happen! How can she not be embarrassed? She is publicly showing everyone how behind they are - she either doesn’t care or is being ignorant. I feel so deeply saddened, those poor boys. If only your mommy spent more time with you encouraging you to explore and reach your milestones instead of being a social media whore. 💔

• Heart

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Evening all! Been having a good read and a laugh to myself 😂 god she out does herself every week doesn’t she?! Haven’t watched the Primark haul but the pics I’ve seen of outfits are the usual! Sooo frumpy and make her look older! She’s got no sense of what suits her at all! She actually looks so much better and younger when she’s got less make up and that one time we saw her wearing a casual outfit - If £500 trainers can be classed as casual 🙄 when she talked about having another haul coming I just feel embarrassed for her there is so much focus at the moment on waste and the environment and how much particularly plastic has such a huge effect and she is constantly buying rails and rails of polyester. She’s utterly brain dead with no sense of the world around her. The bit she said aswell about being no where to take babies who can’t walk?! Urmmmm the park???? 🤔 plenty of lovely ones in Warwickshire aswell but of course she made the point she wants to sit and drink coffee. Why not hire a childminder then and ship them off as that’s clearly what you’re trying to say here!! She just frustrates me so much she’s got absolutely no idea how hard it is for some people who can’t afford to do these soft plays every week or days out as a family because husbands or partners work away. She’s so fucking un relatable and just when you think she can’t get worse she somehow manages to top it with another ridiculous comment! It’s so bloody obvious those gorgeous boys are an inconvenience to her I honestly don’t know why she went through the pain of IVF and struggle to have them in the first place. Oh wait I do, because they get more likes on Instagram than any of her dreadful outfit posts ever will. MONEY. IN. THE. BANK. Sorry for the rant, I’ve had an absolutely fantastic weekend with my family as my husband is back after 3 weeks away and spending time the 5 of us is so rare I’ve been appreciating how lucky I am and to see that ungrateful bitch moaning again that nothing is good enough just set me off!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
she sure did spit a lot on those lashes today.....they look like the bristles on my Dyson

• Haha
  • Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
Even professionals wouldn’t be diagnosing a baby less than one with autism so I don’t think it’s something we can comment on really. I know it’s a gossip site, but really can we think how we would feel if we read something like this about our own children? You might find her annoying and I know she puts her life out there for her to see but I think sometimes people forget this is an actual Mum with two babies.
Every person who has mentioned autism or some other condition has been really careful not to be nasty about it I think. It’s simply people observing what she so willingly puts out there for every Tom Dick and Harry to watch from the day they were born. So while people may only see snippets of their day, she has posted about them near enough every day of their life so it’s not hard to get a picture of their development, or lack of. I think at this point, considering they’re now a year old, most people are just concerned about the boys and the fact she seems completely uninterested in helping them.

Of course she would never actually admit anything was wrong or that the HV had been and mentioned anything because that wouldn’t fit with her image of being the perfect twin mum. Even though by being honest about it, she might get actual help from her followers and most would be understanding and find her more relatable.

• Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
Has she seriously just posted an affiliate link for the plug in she used for their cold? Really Nicola, now you’ll even attempt to make money when your babies are sick? Jesus she has no line she won’t cross does she?!

And stop posting videos and pictures of your babies half naked in nappies and in the bath!!! Seriously how is she okay with literally thousands of people seeing them like that with the amount of weirdos out there? It makes me so uncomfortable when anyone does it, even on private accounts, but she puts them out there for any weirdo to see! Why can’t you at least protect their privacy in that way?! It’s absolutely disgusting how much of those little boys lives is online.

• Angry

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
The bun is a clip on hair piece! There’s a video of it on her channel if you want to find out more 😉

Her mum sounds like she works for QVC or something. Who the hell compliments someone by saying ‘your outfit is sooooo adaptable!’

• Haha

sbeg77

Chatty Member
I used to be really keen on Nikki but I find her posts difficult to watch now. She talks of her little ones sleeping so well through the night and brags that it's down to them having a good routine. It made me feel terrible as my almost 2 year old still wakes up around 4am and sometimes won't settle back to sleep. He has a routine too, but when you add teething, colds, coughs, sickness, ear infections, temperatures, etc, into the mix it can totally throw things up in the air!

I also think she looks a different size in some photos as she angles the phone in the mirror to make her look thinner. She does the side-on pose to make her waist look smaller (even when she had just had the babies).

Gemma Atkinson's posts have been really good and honest since having her baby. She is far more relatable.

Last edited: