Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Today’s video is brought to you by the words ‘little’ and ‘cute’’ 🙄 How many times can she use the same pointless descriptions? Maybe on your next shopping trip you could buy a thesaurus Nikki? I also hate the ways she says ‘floral’ 😡 But that might just be me!

(I possibly have some anger going on today...😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s replied now!
What a thick bleep.

You genuinely cannot reason with that level of stupid. She has the brain capacity of algae.

Your FOLLOWERS are giving you GENUINE FEEDBACK on what is now your full time occupation and you can’t even slightly consider what they’re saying to you because you’re that much of a stuck up, vapid prick.

She is the instagram equivalent of going to one of those restaurants in Gordon Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares. She is the old chef/owner that can’t take feedback, has pissed off an entire restaurant of people and is churning out shite food nobody wants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What a thick bleep.

You genuinely cannot reason with that level of stupid. She has the brain capacity of algae.

Your FOLLOWERS are giving you GENUINE FEEDBACK on what is now your full time occupation and you can’t even slightly consider what they’re saying to you because you’re that much of a stuck up, vapid prick.

She is the instagram equivalent of going to one of those restaurants in Gordon Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares. She is the old chef/owner that can’t take feedback, has pissed off an entire restaurant of people and is churning out shite food nobody wants.
I was one that commented on her you tube, and her response has narked me! How does she know that I’m not a genuine follower with a genuine point to make? This is one of the reasons that I unfollowed her on Instagram. She is rude and abrupt, and can only see the world through her own tinted lenses! I was going to add a response, but in all honestly I can’t be arsed to give her any more engagement and I would get nothing more than another bitchy comment back.
She needs to wake up and put her hands up from time to time, her content is overly boring now. She had no scope and no real purpose on the gram. If she listened and did something relatable, than she may get better engagement. Donating regularly to charity shops, isn’t helping the situation, it just proves that she has to much tat.
The conclusion is.....you can’t change stupid!
Sorry rant over 😂😂

Reactions: 20
The thing influencers like Fopp forget is that ultimately they are a business. And businesses require customers and therefore WE are her customers. By ignoring and dismissing feedback she will be her own undoing. She will continue to create poor quality content and it will show in her views and slowly growing follower count. Why not sign up to a media production course, photography, creative writing etc. At least then she could create well produced and slick posts and videos. The fact I find her annoying is almost by the by...the poor quality of her content is not just my opinion, it’s fact. Great examples of influencers who listen to feedback and take it on are Louise P, Susie Verrill and Mother Pukka. They engage with their readers/followers and take differing views on board. Something Brummy, Fopp, Meldrum, PTWM etc could all learn from. It’s no coincidence that the delete and block brigade always appear at the top of the Tattle threads. They just don’t see the link.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And to prove the point....another Sunday, another soft play 😴😴. She has absolutely no idea what to do with those boys, that doesn’t involve swings, soft play or Hatton! Or money! Why does she chose to go on a sunny weekend?

Reactions: 13
What a thick bleep.

It’s like a virtual PDR if you will! Genuine feedback tells her what we are thinking and how we think she could develop. It’s constructive criticism not an insult.

Reactions: 6
And to prove the point....another Sunday, another soft play 😴😴. She has absolutely no idea what to do with those boys, that doesn’t involve swings, soft play or Hatton! Or money! Why does she chose to go on a sunny weekend?
Because it will be quieter on a weekend and people wont be able to see her poking and prodding her boys?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOL she actually just said she’s asked permission to film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Surely no soft play would grant permission to film. They have child protection to consider not that vapid bint’s social media content.

Reactions: 15
Does she not go anywhere else with her children? What’s wrong with a walk around the park and letting them out on the grass? Or, heaven forbid, hanging in the garden? Make the most of the lush weather and save the soft play for the rainy days!

Reactions: 12
So, she has asked in advance if she can film because there’s children there...ffs...well, that’s ok then, permission granted to flaunt other children over social media 😒...Let’s hope she gets parental permission also!

Reactions: 11
So, she has asked in advance if she can film because there’s children there...ffs...well, that’s ok then, permission granted to flaunt other children over social media 😒...Let’s hope she gets parental permission also!
That’s what I thought surely it’s not the soft plays permission it’s the other parents?

Reactions: 13
She needs to be aware of safeguarding, exposing other kids that might be at risk of being seen is the very reason we're asked not to take photos or film school plays at times, selfish ninny

Reactions: 16
The only thing possibly worse than going to soft play is watching someone else go to soft play.
Who in their right mind would think that makes good watching 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.