Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it is Fopps parading as her Mum...I think her Mum is so desperate for her approval that she just posts things she thinks ‘Nicola’ wants to hear. It’s so cringey and unnatural 🤢
Yes agreed, its definitely not Nikkk. Even Nikki to an extent must sometimes think wtf Mum but i don't understand why she doesn't ask her to tone it down as it just makes her Mum seem completely weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm aaaaallllll about the bun life, I hoy a messy bun in my hair most days because I'm lazy and you barely get a minute to get ready with kids, but WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS THIS!

Also, I know this has been said soooo many times. But she really does talk like a bleeping robot
The duck is that hairdo? More like a hairdontm mad Mazza is back as well

Reactions: 7
She's always picking food out her teeth with her tongue, it's so gross to watch. Bad manners. Her cackling, lip smacking, picking food out her teeth, screeching at the boys is all just vile. She is so, so common

Reactions: 18
Has anyone watched all of the new vlog? There is a bit around 9 mins ish in when the boys are in the grey ball pit and Chris says When the boys have gone to bed Mommy is going to empty the balls out and sit in it and fill it with yoghurt 😯😅😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Also is it just me but who can't remember the exact time your babies were born 😳 I've got 3 my eldest is 5 and I still remember the times each of them were born! Those twins are only 1 and Nikki and Chris between them can't remember exactly 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Has anyone watched all of the new vlog? There is a bit around 9 mins ish in when the boys are in the grey ball pit and Chris says When the boys have gone to bed Mommy is going to empty the balls out and sit in it and fill it with yoghurt 😯😅😂
This is why I think he's a horrid little git! He's always sniping at her. I deffo don't feel sorry for her but something isn't all that good in that house I swear 🤔

Reactions: 9
Actually thought it was nice to see the boys being allowed to have fun and play with something but what do you recom they were packed away as soon as the camera was put away? .. she made out she bought the ball put even though she previously said it had been gifted. The whole vlog was liok what the boys got look what they got they have soooooo much money they arent allowed to touch!! Brag brag brag!! Many other youtubers etc make lovely first birthday videos with memories and milestones and something nice to look back on over the years. She took them to the zoo probably in the pram the entire time except for lunch 🙈

Reactions: 10
The end of the vlog is so embarrassing when her & chris are sitting, he's clearly trying to watch tele & she's desperate for him to say something really gushy & soppy about what an amazing Mum she is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just seen those family photos and she doesn't even try and hide the fact that she has little time for Lawson. Even in the one where he on her lap, she's still holding Grayson's hand. Feel so sorry for him

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Chris hit the nail on the head when the camera drifted off him at the end onto her and he said “it’s all about me “ meaning her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The end of the vlog is so embarrassing when her & chris are sitting, he's clearly trying to watch tele & she's desperate for him to say something really gushy & soppy about what an amazing Mum she is 🤣🤣
Found this funny the fact that he seems well embarrassed by her as well and when the canero moved over and he pointed out how everything is usually about her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The picture of her at the zoo posing by the giraffes. Maybe you want to face the boys towards the animals, seeing as that’s what you’re there for? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh and use one of your other side by side buggy’s so Lawson at the back might actually see something when he’s turned to face TOWARDS them! 👊🏼

Hope her Gucci trainers rubbed and she has massive blisters...This woman! Never commented before but she gets right on my bits. 👊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also how crass is the whole ‘I’ve listed some recommendations for gifts!’

duck off Fopps. I spent ages going through ASOS to find that jumpsuit rather than use her #afflink and give her any money.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also how crass is the whole ‘I’ve listed some recommendations for gifts!’

duck off Fopps. I spent ages going through ASOS to find that jumpsuit rather than use her #afflink and give her any money.

She is one cheeky bleeping witch... Made a birthday list and sent it out to everyone so that they could click on it and the cookies would save to their device so that every time they buy anything in the future from Amazon she will get an affiliate fee. No matter what they buy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Chris being honest on the vlog and she's sat there fuming at every comment he makes😂 She really can't stand to have any sort of honesty in her life that is anything less than perfect. How on earth do her family stand her 🙉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t watched the vlog but her stories and posts about their birthday are pissing me off now. She has affiliate linked the tit out of it. Literally down to their little party hats. They really are just little money makers for her. Disgusting woman.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.