Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she sure did spit a lot on those lashes today.....they look like the bristles on my Dyson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You’d think she couldn’t get any worse but she just keeps outdoing herself. What a horror, her poor grandad bless his heart. She should be ashamed of herself. And for someone who so desperately wanted kids (allegedly) surely she should be more than happy to make her house more child friendly? So so selfish.
I actually dislike her. She's rotten to the core.

Of course she's saying that, like how she justified baby jail several hours later.
Yes, she is. What's worse than a fraud? Being a tit fraud.

Reactions: 11
The layers are slowly unpeeling showing her sociopathic true self. The card thing just proves she has no empathy whatsoever. If my grandad ever sent a card like that to my kids I'd be in a heap in the floor thinking it's the cutest thing ever. Her lack of maternal instinct is probably down to her not being able to feel any emotions at all. Her sense of entitlement and gradiosity are also traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she looked better in her before pictures before she became Bet Lynch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why has she recycled their birthday cards already, I’d want to save their first birthday cards especially seeing as she thought she’d never have children

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think she looked better in her before pictures before she became Bet Lynch
I agree wholeheartedly with this. No hamster head in sight.

Why has she recycled their birthday cards already, I’d want to save their first birthday cards especially seeing as she thought she’d never have children
Omg are you serious? I keep all my cards from close family members and close friends because you never know when it’ll be the last one you get from them. Insensitive cow.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker but the time has come...

She's recycled their birthday cards?! Wtf is this woman? I have every single card my 5yo has ever been sent and can't imagine not keeping them for him. I've also always kept birthday/christmas cards from my grandparents because one time it will be the last one they send you. My eldest was lucky enough to have 2 great grandmas when he was born. He only had one by his first birthday (he shares a birthday with his great grandma which is so special but he never got to celebrate with her) her boys will have no memories.

I assume she is also the kind of person to get rid of any present or toys that aren't what she wants.

Reactions: 14
I'd never throw away their first birthday cards, I'd put them in a memory box and treasure them always. She hasn't got a sentimental bone in her body, she can't even remember what time they were born.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Is this the same grandad who's birthday it was the other day? He's 86 I think then, so not that old considering she's just shy of 40. I'm 36 and my grandad is 96!

Reactions: 6
I am not surprised one bit! Look at her nonchalant face when she's looking at the cards given to her by her so called loved members when she left SW. She didn't give 2 fat fks about any of the cards or gifts. Why should her own children's bday be any different. She's a cold excuse of a woman. Anyone would think she'd never been loved in her life.. deffo the opposite the spoilt horrible witch!

Reactions: 13
I thought this it hasn't even been a week since they turned 1. Cards are up alot longer in this house. Also can't believe she doesn't know what time her little miracles were born...shocking!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
My mum still has my 1st birthday cards, stashed in a box with old photos 3 decades later!

I thought this it hasn't even been a week since they turned 1. Cards are up alot longer in this house. Also can't believe she doesn't know what time her little miracles were born...shocking!
Yes the were long waited for and wanted but that's what they were, a want; like a designer shoe or handbag.
A few years ago fopps will have looked around and seen everyone she grew up with had children and not wanting to be left out she wanted the same.
I seriously don't think there was any emotional depth to her wanting kids, she just wanted to fit into the yummy mummy crowd.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Really?! That's so sad. A first birthday card should be cherished. I have birthday cards, Christmas, Valentine, Mother's Day and all sorts of cards collected over the years that even though I don't get them out, I have kept. I couldn't part with any of them especially not the kids ones. And I'm not a hoarder by any means. She's a witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.