Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the bloody hell is wrong with a nice pair of jean and t-shirt, them dresses are horrible and how many dresses does one woman need ,there’s only 7 days in weeks . she even made a comment she ordered loads more but that’s to send back, I haven’t got 100s of pound just to spend on clothes each month wish I did tho my 4 girls and there needs come first

Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion:

Tacky shopping hauls and twice-weekly vlogs,
Fopp’s insta content has gone to the dogs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I skipped through the vlog, I cannot stand the 21 buttons craze. I would rather just google ‘black shirt jumpsuit’ and spend hours searching that get a 21 buttons account!!
Did anyone else notice how happy she was when talking about the clothes compared to anything else? she was almost ecstatic

Reactions: 15
I think there’s a big difference between having an opinion on things and what’s discussed within that documentary.

While I hate the term “snowflakes” it really is applicable to a lot of the influencer mob. They are becoming increasingly sensitive and unable to cope with the most basic of negativity - nothing even close to what Jesy Nelson has experienced.

Nikki has been raised surrounded by people who pander to her every whim, enable her behaviour and allow her to get what she wants, when she wants it. She is now negatively impacting the life of her two young children, hindering their development and all so she can make money and broadcast her family to over 150k people. At what point does us having an opinion on poor parenting become trolling? If I saw her behaving the way she does in public I’d say the same stuff to her face that I say here. If I saw her filming in Costa while I was out with my child I’d have a strong word for her. Having an opinion on people isn’t trolling, and the more we allow it to be treated as though it is means we’re exacerbating the problem of having generations of people who don’t and can’t take any form of criticism, are emotionally fragile and find the only value in their lives comes from the opinions of strangers on the internet. Sick to death of the term trolling being used by people like Fopp to dismiss some very valid concerns from a multitude of strangers. She blocks and deletes every single person who doesn’t worship the ground she walks on and her behaviour and the lifestyle she portrays is probably doing more harm than any of us are here.
I think that applies to all the threads on here about these insta accounts - they have this need to over share and seek constant validation from strangers and are perfectly happy to broadcast their kids and every aspect of their boring lives to get it. It's sad really as they're clearly lacking a lot in their own lives in general

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ohh quite a few comments now building up on insta and YouTube. Wonder how long they will last!

She’s deleted the insta ones already. Maybe she can’t delete/block YouTube comments?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ohh quite a few comments now building up on insta and YouTube. Wonder how long they will last!

She’s deleted the insta ones already. Maybe she can’t delete/block YouTube comments?
One of them was mine 😂😂 I’m not admitting to which one though!!
I missed the insta comments, how sad she has felt the need to delete without offering a response. I know she can stop people from commenting on you tube, that’s probably me now, not sure if she can actually block people mind.

Reactions: 5
Fopperholic 12 - she’s left the vlogs behind they made Chris grumpy, moved on to hauls but the dresses are frumpy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I was cringing all the way through on her recent clothes haul (watched on hooktube). Who's she trying to be!! She's so unbelievably fake, is she trying to be cool or something, I really don't know but that was not cool, it was totally cringe. She needs to throw those vile boots away and I think the gladiator sandals have had its day now. Think she needs to go shoe shopping not clothes shopping

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m no parent but surely kids need and go through clothes more than she needs!
What the hell does Chris think?
Also that blouse from River Island - she can’t remember price or see tag because she’s wearing it but if you want to know ‘please line my pockets and check my 21 account’
duck off

Nearly £500 worth of clothes in one vide, and that’s just what she’s shown, then the Primark one a few days ago and the boys clothes 🙀🙀🙀 what normal people spend so much money freely 😡😡 not relatability at all to

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I refuse to watch her vlogs now, I don’t want to line her pocket any further.Fopps seems to have lost her identity and is really struggling with it, she seems to be very erratic and all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's a scabby tacky woman. Thought she was buying a new car.. she can afford one outright don't you know! 🙄

Reactions: 7
There’s been a few more comments on YouTube about second hand September. She must be fuming, not gone down all that well has it Fopps?!

I genuinely don’t know why she buys so much though, a lot of it just looks like the same stuff over and over again? The dowdy dresses are just awful on her, she would look so much better in jeans/trousers and nice tops. That’s not to be mean, she just isn’t dressing to suit her shape or age at all!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
There’s been a few more comments on YouTube about second hand September. She must be fuming, not gone down all that well has it Fopps?!

I genuinely don’t know why she buys so much though, a lot of it just looks like the same stuff over and over again? The dowdy dresses are just awful on her, she would look so much better in jeans/trousers and nice tops. That’s not to be mean, she just isn’t dressing to suit her shape or age at all!
I cannot wait to see the brain-dead damage limitation that’s about to ensue from this!

Reactions: 9
I just can't picture her going into a charity shop to buy clothes for herself! It would likely be beneath her. Plus, she wouldn't be able to put it onto 21 buttons.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Nikki would look much better in skinny jeans, knee boots, a t shirt and a nice jumper. It would be more practical, younger and would last her a few years. I really hope she doesn’t try a charity shop haul, I can’t stand them, (or Poundland/HomeBargains hauls - why have all the Slimming Worlders started doing them?

Now I am not a fan of Spanjee in the slightest, but I did love her just a little bit for her post earlier, it basically could have been written about old Fopps personally (and probably was!). I like treating myself every now and again as much as the next person and would be lying if I said I didn’t love a bit of Primark, but Spanjee’s post is spot on calling out the absolute unnecessary waste of hundreds of pounds per haul. I’d absolutely love to have seen Fopps face when she read it, I bet she’s absolutely raging 🤯😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.