Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dannie

Chatty Member
Just catching up with the posts. I am fucking fuming about the Grandad thing. My dad died 10 days before I got married. His suit was still in the shop. I buried him on the Wednesday and got married on the Saturday within the same church. This was August 2007. I found out I was pregnant in the October. She is named after my dad and everyday it makes me well up the thought that he never got to see her. See her grow up. There’s pictures everywhere of him within my home. I talk about him often to her. My oldest was 7 when he died so did have some time with him. I never met my grandparents and I would give my everything apart from my kids obviously to bring my dad back.

Nikki one day your grandad won’t be here and it may even be before the boys grow up so won’t even remember him. You have to appreciate him and be thankful you had a card. If it’s a joke within the family then keep it within the family. It’s poor taste to put it on Instagram. I sometimes think that we can be a little tough on you here. I do think maybe once a while we should give you some slack. Now sorry I now realise I am being a soft sod and you really are a C you next Tuesday.

I refuse to longer watch her videos & post about this women. She is cold hearted and unfeeling to the point she belongs in a episode of Walking Dead.
I wish you all well my fellow tattlers but I can’t watch her anymore. I will go and park my bum permanently over on the Tasha Ashford thread. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Beckyboo85

The picture of her at the zoo posing by the giraffes. Maybe you want to face the boys towards the animals, seeing as that’s what you’re there for? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh and use one of your other side by side buggy’s so Lawson at the back might actually see something when he’s turned to face TOWARDS them! 👊🏼

Hope her Gucci trainers rubbed and she has massive blisters...This woman! Never commented before but she gets right on my bits. 👊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 26

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
As if on a post about the boys birthday she just posts a picture of herself at the end 😂😂 and then a story to say how much she likes it, the woman has no bounds on how ridiculous she is!

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I was about to say the Same and tbh babies can change so much in a matter of weeks too who knows in the next few weeks the boys might be shown having fun screeching crawling and interacting with eachother. We only see what she wants us to see which is her perfectly well behaved boys.. who knows what else they do? But I'm the same as much as I cant stand the woman I'd hate to read negative comments about my children xx
I have to say that nobody on this thread is being negative about her boys, we all feel for them and how under developed they appear. I said before, people on here will have experience with their own babies/children and will recognise the signs and naturally have concern. That isn’t negative, it’s having an opinion on something that is being put out there.
I will also add, she chooses what she wants us to see, and if you look at what she puts out there, the bits that she thinks are “good” then I can’t imagine they are doing much else. She is a bragger and if they were doing more it would be all over her SM. I honestly hope that they do start to do more and become more responsive, but when you are being screeched at from behind a screen, you are not receiving the basic skills to communicate and show emotion.

• Heart

Catwinky

Chatty Member
I’ve read on here for along time and I found most of it hilarious but something has clicked today.

If Nikki wants to share her family life -let her
If you think she’s parenting wrong - let her
If you think she’s doing something right - encourage her

The same goes for all “influencers” we live in a horrible harsh world filled with people taking their own lives because of mental health issues and it’s gotten to the point where I don’t believe that we are helping the cause.

We need to support our sisters and not snigger behind their backs or poke fun at what they choose to do in their time.

For now I’m leaving tattle as women of the world need to stick together and give each other a pat on the back sometimes ✌ ☮
Fopps chooses to put herself and her children out there, so she makes herself subject to criticism and parody, something which is protected in free speech laws.

Maybe make a fopps thread in the rave about section so you and your other 'sisters' can uplift fopps there (y)

• Haha

Toomanyjaffacakes

I don't believe that those boys were poorly. Colds normally last about a week. She talked about how full of snot they have been, then advertised a load of products.

Next thing you know, they are fully recovered at soft play?

Anything for money!

Shivers

VIP Member
Sorry for posting again but she’s driving me mad. How can she watch this documentary and think what these girls went through compares to her getting comments she just doesn’t like?!

Oh that’s right, this is the same woman who would like to know what MLK would have to say about her cheeky trolls 🤦‍♀️

Also if she thinks the internet is such a bad place full of nasty trolls I’ll ask again...why does she keep putting her children online every day for anyone to see? It’s ok as long as you’re making money off them is that it Fopps?

Last edited:
  • Heart

sbeg77

Chatty Member
So she posted "Please think before you type". I would agree that you have to be careful about what is posted online, but I would say that if you want to make a living from social media, you should expect to get some sort of criticism.

Equally, you should be mindful of how your posts can negatively impact your audience (especially vulnerable new mothers) who may feel like sh!t when you are bragging with countless shopping hauls, complaining about needing to watch portion sizes (despite being a size 8) and going on about the boys' amazing routine!

• Heart
Their birthday was Tuesday and by Saturday morning she was recycling them wow what a nasty woman. I bet she kept her SW leaving cards up for longer than that and probably kept them too.

Does anyone else think she will have read here and fished them out of the recycling bin and pretend that "recycling" meant that she made some sort of montage or something.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
If she was as well off as she likes people to think why didn't she just get catered food in? She could have easily done a bbq street food style for everyone at a reasonable cost per head. And they clean up! Jacket spuds & beans have been mentioned on here did she really feed her guests that? 😂 Did she give them little tubs of weighed out HEX A cheese too?? She's insane it was a kids party 🙉
Dried up potatoes with a selection of cheese, beans and tuna! Wonder if they all phoned in advance to ask for no oil 🤷🏼‍♀️
There was white bread and cheese, that Chris got the blame for. Bet he was taking advantage whilst he could 🤣🤣

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I’ve reported her to ASA this morning, she is crafty in the fact that the ball pool was gifted but has only declared that today! At no point has she declared it before and has only shown it in her stories!
It features on 4 stories today, but she only has 1 tiny #gifted on the first story. According to the guidelines she is supposed to declare each time she shows it?

Attachments

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Firstly she really needs to change the awfull 80s music on her vlogs. Secondly she really thinks she's the perfect parent saying the night feeds and lack of sleep didn't bother her. Chris definitely pulled her up on this saying she we as always moaning about being tired. She's really irritating

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
I’ve read on here for along time and I found most of it hilarious but something has clicked today.

If Nikki wants to share her family life -let her
If you think she’s parenting wrong - let her
If you think she’s doing something right - encourage her

The same goes for all “influencers” we live in a horrible harsh world filled with people taking their own lives because of mental health issues and it’s gotten to the point where I don’t believe that we are helping the cause.

We need to support our sisters and not snigger behind their backs or poke fun at what they choose to do in their time.

For now I’m leaving tattle as women of the world need to stick together and give each other a pat on the back sometimes ✌ ☮
We also live in a world where you can’t say anything negative about people without them screaming troll. We’ve seen from Fopps’ behaviour of blocking and deleting that she can’t take the slightest hint of criticism. She’s a pampered bloody princess and should be ashamed of the way she pawns those boys on Instagram for money. They have been on social media EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THEIR LIFE so far..what about their future mental health when they realise all this or if their mother continues to hold them back?!

No, I can and will call out ‘influencers’ like her as much as I can because I believe hers is a very negative influence for parents, new mums in particular, who are genuinely finding parenthood hard and see fopperbollocks and husband spouting on about how much easier it’s been than they thought, while their boys are miles behind where they should be.

Scullybob

VIP Member
Why has she recycled their birthday cards already, I’d want to save their first birthday cards especially seeing as she thought she’d never have children
I'd never throw away their first birthday cards, I'd put them in a memory box and treasure them always. She hasn't got a sentimental bone in her body, she can't even remember what time they were born.

• Wow

Kweenbee

I hope she's not pregnant again fucking hell can't be arsed with that 😳

She defo reads here though as she reffered to her latest post she needed to fake tan her legs, no hun, no you don't, just be real and tone the fakery orange tones down on your face 😝 go natural it suits you better , seriously though how does anyone have time to style, make up and dress for days out when they have twins 🤔 or is that what baby jail is for the dumping ground

It's been a boring weekend whilst spending it with family and going out for meals which some families would love to do yet can't because parents working all the time or low income etc etc, think yourself lucky you are spending time with your much needed precious babies, the only thing precious to her is pound signs

Can you imagine when the boys are 18 and insta has faded like msn 😂 and the boys be like wow remember when our mum used to upload pics of us to earn a few quid or strut around on videos in primark gear and gucci trainers 😂😂 the fuck

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Handy her mother just happened to be in the area to help with bath/bed time and take pics of her with light spraying of yogurt on her !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha

Dannie

Chatty Member
Just catching up with all the posts including last nights and it won’t let me quote from the other thread due to it not being open to replies but someone said on there that they think fopps is controlling the account that supposed to be her mums and I really think it is. I have been suspicious of it for a while and the latest posts about the party as me convinced now it’s bloody Nikki behind it. It’s really not normal speak for a mother and it’s all there to prop up Nikki ego and compliment her etc. I bet her mum ain’t got a clue that she’s on Instagram

• Haha