Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being really daft but is she talking to the camera while driving? I've watched it back about 3 times just to be sure but cars are going past with the scenery as well as you being able to see the middle seat? Then she lifts up her hand across her face which has her wedding ring on, so that's her left hand then so she cant have the image flipped then.

I am right arent I?!

Reactions: 1
Don’t no the obsession with soft play, my worst nightmare with my daughters, thanks god only 2 still like going, we only went once the while summer holidays and that was enough 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t no the obsession with soft play, my worst nightmare with my daughters, thanks god only 2 still like going, we only went once the while summer holidays and that was enough 🙀
They probably only spent an hour there and then went to Milton Keynes for Costa and shopping!

Reactions: 5
Soft play is literally the last place on earth we go.... if I need something indoors then I'll try go to a role play centre or play cafe over soft play. Especially on a weekend when those places are hell on earth. Why anyone would spend their time off there is beyond me. My husband would have a breakdown if I suggested soft play on a weekend

Reactions: 7
What a sad pathetic life she leads.

Someone should comment on her YouTube videos about watching via hook tube so she doesn’t get paid for it to stop her spending money on crappy clothes!

Reactions: 10
Woah it’s really kicking off on YouTube and rightly so! She’s totally missed the point about second hand September. The message really has nothing to do with the month it’s trying to spread awareness and promote a make do and mend attitude. She’s so rude to people in the comment it’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.