Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't put my finger on it but it just feels weird the way she says this weekend hasn't been interesting for me. I dunno, but just feels sad and low the way she says it? Then ott the boys eating froyo was HILARIOUS
The woman is seriously hopping. I keep saying it but why hasn't anyone picked up on this insane behaviour???

Reactions: 11
W the actual F!! She hates photos of herself, but always posts tit ones. The outfit? What is on her feet?!?! Her face and neck are a totally different colour to her chest, hands and legs! Hi Nikki 🤣🤣, it’s more than your legs you need to worry about him! I’m actually embarrassed for her, she is 3 years younger than me and y daughter said she looks much older 🤷🏼‍♀️
She could actually pass as their nana on this pic 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her shoes never go with her outfits do they. She should have bought some decent shoes instead of those Gucci trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
W the actual F!! She hates photos of herself, but always posts tit ones. The outfit? What is on her feet?!?! Her face and neck are a totally different colour to her chest, hands and legs! Hi Nikki 🤣🤣, it’s more than your legs you need to worry about him! I’m actually embarrassed for her, she is 3 years younger than me and y daughter said she looks much older 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mate. The boots. THE FRIGGING BOOTS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right that's it. She's reached the absolute pits of trying to come across as relatable when she puts this up

Amazing how she was a smug loser after her twin pregnancy and bragging about being size 8 and XS the last few days but all of a sudden feels she looks pregnant?

View attachment 39477

Hard pressed whether to call this as attention-seeking or body dysmorphia
She has endometriosis though like me and I sometimes look pregnant.

I do think she is just doing it for engagement though tbh by her attitude and content

Reactions: 8
Wow she looks rough in that pic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope she's not pregnant again bleeping hell can't be arsed with that 😳

She defo reads here though as she reffered to her latest post she needed to fake tan her legs, no hun, no you don't, just be real and tone the fakery orange tones down on your face 😝 go natural it suits you better , seriously though how does anyone have time to style, make up and dress for days out when they have twins 🤔 or is that what baby jail is for the dumping ground

It's been a boring weekend whilst spending it with family and going out for meals which some families would love to do yet can't because parents working all the time or low income etc etc, think yourself lucky you are spending time with your much needed precious babies, the only thing precious to her is pound signs

Can you imagine when the boys are 18 and insta has faded like msn 😂 and the boys be like wow remember when our mum used to upload pics of us to earn a few quid or strut around on videos in primark gear and gucci trainers 😂😂 the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate the way she holds the boys like this, it’s so cold. Why can’t she ever hold them on her hip and actually hug them for a photo. That picture is just for her insta feed. She’s so bleeping cold!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't put my finger on it but it just feels weird the way she says this weekend hasn't been interesting for me. I dunno, but just feels sad and low the way she says it? Then ott the boys eating froyo was HILARIOUS
Anything that she ever says will be 'hilarious' you can guarantee it will not be hilarious 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate the way she holds the boys like this, it’s so cold. Why can’t she ever hold them on her hip and actually hug them for a photo. That picture is just for her insta feed. She’s so bleeping cold!!
It is just so staged.... wonder if she kept people waiting to go in and out the door of the pub while she got the perfect pose ?! I would actually feel really self conscious stood in the doorway getting hubby to take pics of me.... be nice to see Chris holding them and being more involved..... and on a side that dress looks like a tapestry carpet bag and the boots are minging !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See she isn't all environmentally bad with clothes, this re- purposing of her nans carpet should be an inspiration to us all.
Screenshot_20190908-215858.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has no idea, she put a jail up in the lounge because, quote “Grayson likes to climb up on me”.
It’s always catalogue staged photos, nothing natural or loving. Total inconvenience!

Reactions: 11
It’s Granny Nikki 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See she isn't all environmentally bad with clothes, this re- purposing of her nans carpet should be an inspiration to us all.
View attachment 39502
Hahaha she's probably smells like lavender and piss to go with Nans carpet

Hahaha she's probably smells like lavender and piss to go with Nans carpet
That bleeping vile bun is a teacozy or a poodle stuck to her or something. Hahaha nana nikki made me laugh😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.