Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit self-righteous; I donate clothes to charity and women’s refuges, I do buy second hand from eBay (not actually a charity so not benefiting good causes really) and how saintly that people tell you you’ve made them feel confident.

Reactions: 16
She’s replied now!
who drops one size and has to buy an whole new wardrobe? 😂 she's acting like its a public service for her to share her many hauls and make women feel confident, she is delusional, as her her many sheep like bum licky followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
who drops one size and has to buy an whole new wardrobe? 😂 she's acting like its a public service for her to share her many hauls and make women feel confident, she is delusional, as her her many sheep like bum licky followers
We must bow down to her. Thank you Nikki praise be. Thank you for showing us exactly what NOT to buy 🤣

• Haha
The woman is an idiot. She’s completely missed the point about the second hand September comments. She’s got no idea. Thinking because she donates to charities it solves the problem 🙄 Jesus Christ Nikki it’s embarrassing how little you understand about the world you live in

The woman is an idiot. She’s completely missed the point about the second hand September comments. She’s got no idea. Thinking because she donates to charities it solves the problem 🙄 Jesus Christ Nikki it’s embarrassing how little you understand about the world you live in
She knows she has messed up, because she gets bitchy in her replies, she would have been better saying she wasn’t aware of it, but would make more of an effort not to buy as much. Not materialistic Nikki though, who cares about damaging a planet that her children have got to grow up in. As long as you have an array of cheap and nasty polyester, tatty dresses!

She knows she has messed up, because she gets bitchy in her replies, she would have been better saying she wasn’t aware of it, but would make more of an effort not to buy as much. Not materialistic Nikki though, who cares about damaging a planet that her children have got to grow up in. As long as you have an array of cheap and nasty polyester, tatty dresses!
I think she’s totally ignorant to the damage it causes. If it doesn’t directly affect her right now she couldn’t care less

• Heart
She's "passionate about clothes" but buys stuff that doesn't suit her and ages her?? And the cow dress?? Just whyyyyyyyyyy??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's just laughable.

A foodie who only ever goes to subway. Or harvester!

A non caffeine drinker who's always drinking...caffine.

A slimming world consultant who promotes that you can eat as much free food as possible....but restricts her food intake.

A fashionista whose fashion sense is dated, cheap and frumpy.

A blonde with brains... Minus the blonde hair. And minus the brain. Who can still not distinguish the correct use of your or you're.

Gives out parenting advice... But doesn't know how to parent.

Wants a huge amount of followers.... But deletes and blocks like there's no tomorrow.

It's so amusing that someone so shallow, vapid, plain, basic, boring, senseless and idiotic can believe she has a chance to make it big!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
I'm so embarrassed for her "I'm a size 8 now, last year I was in maternity clothes"
Why can't you just saw "I've lost some weight" or "my old clothes don't fit as well anymore" but who is she kidding, I hardly doubt she chucked out her previous size 8 clothes that she's been maintaining for 20 years?? Also she was fast back in that gym after childbirth before even fully recovered.

She is probably justifying her spend by the logic that the YouTube videos will make her that money back, shameful.

Fopperholic #12: to secondhand September she is blind, but who cares about the planet - her pockets are lined.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Haha love it. Or Cheap polyester and animal print, Fopperholic is the most vain vapid bint

• Haha
Reactions: 20
267E4E90-9CCA-467D-BF84-FA2C619AF5C9.jpeg

How bleeping rude is she? She really annoys me! Have the decency to respond to people who are calling you out! Instead of doing one response fits all!

Recently with the haul videos it’s like she’s trying to be like Lucy carter but failing miserably! No other mum apart from her dresses like that daily. Lucy is sooooo much more relatable in her joggers and sliders than her in her granny’s curtain dresses and hideous boots!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
New car at the beginning is that? She used to have a Range Rover Evoke and that is the new Velar.
She has said previously she doesn’t like ironing, fair enough, but if you can afford all these clothes to mostly wear once than hire somebody to iron for you. All the waste or fast fashion is so terrible!
Still waiting for the HV update too, maybe in this weekends ‘Ryan Diaries’?
Ffs, at first glance i thought it said HIV update🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's just laughable.

A slimming world consultant who promotes that you can eat as much free food as possible....but restricts her food intake.

A blonde with brains... Minus the blonde hair. And minus the brain. Who can still not distinguish the correct use of your or you're.

Wants a huge amount of followers.... But deletes and blocks like there's no tomorrow.

It's so amusing that someone so shallow, vapid, plain, basic, boring, senseless and idiotic can believe she has a chance to make it big!
Love this! Just sums up perfectly how deluded she is. Her reply to those comments on YouTube is pathetic, she hasn’t got a bleeping clue!

Reactions: 11
She wrote that reply to reiterate that she is A SIZE 8 ... in case anyone missed that? In her wacky haul so many of those cheap dresses were stretched to the point of looking uncomfortable?! Size up Nicki?! Cheap poly ain't doing you any favours! I genuinely feel sorry for her. What's she going to do for an income when this all dries up?
Ps I'm a big, fat size 10...

Reactions: 12
This morning....taking over with their ball table...let them do it!! And when the go to do it she does it for them 🤦🏼‍♀️ Iv never known anyone to sit so close to 1 year olds whilst they play. Give them some space and let them figure it out! They act and play like a 6/7 month old would...she doesn’t let them learn!
I literally let my 11 month old have run of the front room, everything is baby proofed and nothing is out for her to get hurt, she loves it, she’s all over the place and is so independent. She pulls herself up on everything and just falls back down on her bum like babies do. Fopps sits around them every time they are trying to do something. It’s know wonder they are so behind. She’s stopping them from moving forward with their development.

Reactions: 5
She's just laughable.

Love this!!!

If only we could use this as the new thread name!

Reactions: 13
She wrote that reply to reiterate that she is A SIZE 8 ... in case anyone missed that? In her wacky haul so many of those cheap dresses were stretched to the point of looking uncomfortable?! Size up Nicki?! Cheap poly ain't doing you any favours! I genuinely feel sorry for her. What's she going to do for an income when this all dries up?
Ps I'm a big, fat size 10...
I made it three minutes into that haul and all I took from it is ‘I’m a size 8 with massive tits’. Does she actually try to piss people off?? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.