Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she got the crayons out this morning if the health visitor was coming, she probably was telling her all about the ‘uh-MAAAAAZING’ picture Gray Gray drew
Bet she scattered educational toys all over and twittered away how advanced they were. Wonder if the Baby Jail was put in garage to hide it

Reactions: 10
Strange how she hasn’t ‘updated’ on the HV-I hope she keeps it private because that’s really what it should be but I have a feeling that if it was an UH-maxing review we all would have heard about it by now 🤷🏼‍♀️ But maybe fopps has just realised you don’t need to share every aspect of your child’s life to try and validate yourself!

Reactions: 6
I think she’d be better off dropping the Ryan Family thing, keeping the boys lives completely private as they should be and sticking to clothes, beauty and slimming. That’s really what she’s interested in and what would bring her most success long term. The clothes she buys are not my style (I think they’re frumpy and I’m ten years older than Nikki) but I’d still rather see them than her kids.

Reactions: 23
I think she’d be better off dropping the Ryan Family thing, keeping the boys lives completely private as they should be and sticking to clothes, beauty and slimming. That’s really what she’s interested in and what would bring her most success long term. The clothes she buys are not my style (I think they’re frumpy and I’m ten years older than Nikki) but I’d still rather see them than her kids.
Same here.

Reactions: 9
Yes, I totally agree, ditch the whole family diaries as no one wants to see their attempt at what Nikki thinks is a perfect family life 😂 but still carry on with beauty? Please hell to the no. The last tutorial I watched on her channel was the licking her eyelashes one and still to this DAY I feel sick about it 😂 I have told so many people and EVERYONE thinks is 1. Unhygienic and 2. Weird 🤢.

She can stick to the SW videos as I do feel like that’s only really what she’s good at.... I did used to enjoy her food shop hauls actually (when she was less annoying pre babies).

What makes me giggle though is the content she creates, she acts like her sheep have all begged for it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Me: *says nothing*
Everyone: *says NADA*
Absolutely every person on Earth: *doesn't whisper a word*

Nikki: IVE BEEN ASKED BY SOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE FOR A VIDEO ON *insert tit topic that no one gives a duck about*

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
does anyone else get pissed off by her really long essay posts?

so apparently we have a short video tomorrow morning on weight loss on something she did on Sunday night? hopefully that means she has ditched the asos etc haul that she said was out tomorrow morning (or probably saving it until october)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

so apparently we have a short video tomorrow morning on weight loss on something she did on Sunday night? hopefully that means she has ditched the asos etc haul that she said was out tomorrow morning (or probably saving it until october)
So she apparently quit SW to spend more time with her boys..but then proceeds to make numerous videos about it and more posts about her weight loss. She is so confused in herself with what she wants her USP to be. Her ‘content’ is all over the place.

Still no update on the HV. I reckon she won’t bother. She probably knows she’d have to lie through her Invisalign teeth and it would be too obvious she’s talking crap given how much she has shown of the boys.

Reactions: 12
I read somewhere that in a day you should have 200 calories breakfast, the bulk of your calories at lunch (so 500/600) 300 or so at dinner and leftover calories can go on snacks but I agree that screenshot she posted is disordered eating in my eyes and it’s worse because she’s not only doing this to herself but to anyone who is subscribed to her. And again that is bad because imagine the guilt you would feel if you had ended up inadvertently pushing someone to eat in a disordered way?!
I have the same breakfast most days with a bit of reduced fat cheddar. Personally I'm not that hungry in the mornings so this being quite low cal is good for me because I like to use the majority of my remaining cals on a big lunch, dinner and a chocolate bar. Thing is Nikki won't eat anywhere in her calories each day, she will make sure shes in a 600 to 700 cal deficit. She certainly won't show us what she finishes on. I knew she tracked her food via my fitness pal and was calorie counting even though when I asked her once she said no. Again another lie out her mouth. If she can micro manage her calories like she does the rest of her life then she of course she will.

Reactions: 3

Total guess, but I'm thinking Sunday night was her doing a meal prep for the week. It would fit in with her saying she's not being strict with her diet/winging her diet for the last year, blah blah blah. Total opposite to what her Insta feed and you tube videos have said, because I don't think she's once mentioned struggling loose the weight post babies. All that she's bleeted on about is her being soooo busy with her (im)mobile children, sorry #twins, that it's kept the weight off.
It's what my SW consultant encourage me to do if i didnt get the losses i wanted. And we know Nikki loves to tell us how she likes to be in control, I mean organised.

Reactions: 7
Very mysterious lately isn’t she! I did something on Sunday that I haven’t done in years...video to come. The intrigue! What do you think it is? Paid for something herself? Eaten an adult sized portion of food? Got down of her soapbox? Became a decent member of society?

Food diary is my guess.

Need a magnifying glass to pinpoint the feta in that salad today 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Very mysterious lately isn’t she! I did something on Sunday that I haven’t done in years...video to come. The intrigue! What do you think it is? Paid for something herself? Eaten an adult sized portion of food? Got down of her soapbox? Became a decent member of society?

Food diary is my guess.

Need a magnifying glass to pinpoint the feta in that salad today 🕵🏻‍♀️
Maybe she had cake !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That salad does look lovely - sort of thing I'd like but I'd have my full portion of feta not just 20g?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments she has made about how it's a massive salad and she didn't need more feta. She's an absolute fruit loop. (How many syns in a fruit loop?)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I try not to overdo it with cheese but seriously, that bit of crumbled feta (full fat! 😆) is pitiful. Why bother at all? 20g is completely pointless whichever way you look at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.