Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is it’s not my style and that’s not an issue. But the clothing is very summery so people will be looking to buy jumpers etc

Reactions: 4
Another haul of frumpy old lady dresses. For someone who’s so terrified of being 40 she doesn’t dress to show it. The only look I saw on that clip that looked nice was the casual dress she wore with trainers.

Reactions: 9
M
i will be honest it absolutely terrifies me that my child is growing up in a world that misleading people by influencing them on social media can be classed as a career. What happened to working hard to get the things we want in life now people like fopper head case thinks they can make money out of this and receive the things she wants for free.
my daughter was adamant that she wanted a career in social media, as she was a huge follower of the Ingham family and thought it was all “real” and a good way to earn money. It didn’t matter what we said!
When she started Year 7 they had to do a mini project on their chosen career and the impact that it has on society. She very quickly changed her mind when we opened up all the pros and the cons. Hopefully, it will start to die down within the next 12 months, as I think people are starting to get bored with the “influencer” and mummy bloggers.

Another haul of frumpy old lady dresses. For someone who’s so terrified of being 40 she doesn’t dress to show it. The only look I saw on that clip that looked nice was the casual dress she wore with trainers.
I’m nearly 42 and really struggling with were I sit in the fashion world and what works for me. I know for a fact though, I would never turn to her for fashion advice. What the hell is this....my husband would send me back to an Austrian Hill to yodel, if I ever considered this!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To compare these threads on tattle to a celebrity being hounded is laughable. Completely not the same.

Reactions: 24
Eek. Getting through these threads so quickly!!!
New title suggestion:

She smacks the swing, she smacks her lips, she wants to be famous for her cheap shopping trips.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
New car at the beginning is that? She used to have a Range Rover Evoke and that is the new Velar.
She has said previously she doesn’t like ironing, fair enough, but if you can afford all these clothes to mostly wear once than hire somebody to iron for you. All the waste or fast fashion is so terrible!
Still waiting for the HV update too, maybe in this weekends ‘Ryan Diaries’?

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she tells everyone to ‘size down’ on almost every item she tries on. Clearly she must be a small size 8 which means stuff comes up big on her. That will not be the case for someone that might be a large Size 8, they may even need a 10 (gasp, horror!) Everyone knows how bad sizing is in shops these days, you need to try clothes on not listen to Fopp telling you to size down so you feel bad about yourself when it doesn’t fit you like she said it would! What is she thinking!

I just can’t help but watch her videos 🙈 but the constant ‘I got this in an 8’ ‘I got this in an extra small’ I just eye roll the whole time 🙄🤣 and bloody 21 buttons-just tell us where something is from and how much it cost-stop trying to sell an app that no one wants or uses!

Reactions: 13
After catching up on 'Jesy Nelson's Odd One Out' I've decided to deactivate my Tattle account. I'm the first to admit I've commented on threads, read with interest other peoples opinions and unfollowed people on instagram based on what others are saying about them. Not gonna lie I'm a little annoyed with myself! I'm not saying anyone on here is wrong, trolling etc etc I just don't want to think that I've had any part in making anyone feel like they're not doing a good job. You never know what other struggles people are going through and reading 1 comment on here could be the 1 thing to push that certain someone over the edge. Terrifies me that my children are growing up in a world where we think it's ok to have an opinion on other peoples lives. I hope I manage to bring them up to realise that it's nice to be nice 😊
I think there’s a big difference between having an opinion on things and what’s discussed within that documentary.

While I hate the term “snowflakes” it really is applicable to a lot of the influencer mob. They are becoming increasingly sensitive and unable to cope with the most basic of negativity - nothing even close to what Jesy Nelson has experienced.

Nikki has been raised surrounded by people who pander to her every whim, enable her behaviour and allow her to get what she wants, when she wants it. She is now negatively impacting the life of her two young children, hindering their development and all so she can make money and broadcast her family to over 150k people. At what point does us having an opinion on poor parenting become trolling? If I saw her behaving the way she does in public I’d say the same stuff to her face that I say here. If I saw her filming in Costa while I was out with my child I’d have a strong word for her. Having an opinion on people isn’t trolling, and the more we allow it to be treated as though it is means we’re exacerbating the problem of having generations of people who don’t and can’t take any form of criticism, are emotionally fragile and find the only value in their lives comes from the opinions of strangers on the internet. Sick to death of the term trolling being used by people like Fopp to dismiss some very valid concerns from a multitude of strangers. She blocks and deletes every single person who doesn’t worship the ground she walks on and her behaviour and the lifestyle she portrays is probably doing more harm than any of us are here.

TONIGHT ON DOWNTOWN ABBEY...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does she have on different boots in that latest post?!....
Is she making a point that she can wear her outfit with either pair of tit shoes 🤣
Honestly I dont know how her shoes dont walk themselves out the cupboard?! For a self confessed shopaholic she's not fond of shoe shopping 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she's desperate to live up to her reputation of being a fashionista (the one in her head obviously ). Her clothing hauls have a panicky feeling about them, like she has to buy as many items as she can in order to impress her followers. The truth is that she has no occasion to wear floaty dresses any more. She's a stay at home mum, her wardrobe has to include practical items which wash easily and are suitable for getting on the floor, sticky fingers and all the mess that goes with having toddlers. She is incapable of moving forward. She could create interesting content about how to be a fashionable mum, how to create a practical wardrobe on a budget ect but she is stuck in a rut of spending stupid amounts of money on awful clothes that no mummy in their right mind would wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fopperholic #12: constant shopping hauls are a total bore, but she doesn’t care because she’s extra small!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is she making a point that she can wear her outfit with either pair of tit shoes 🤣
Honestly I dont know how her shoes dont walk themselves out the cupboard?! For a self confessed shopaholic she's not fond of shoe shopping 🤷‍♀️
Maybe its because shoes, particularly fancy ones, are not as easy to return as high street clothes?

Reactions: 3
Quite a few people commenting on how damaging throwaway fashion is on the environment, particularly on her YouTube channel. I hope she takes note.

New car at the beginning is that? She used to have a Range Rover Evoke and that is the new Velar.
She has said previously she doesn’t like ironing, fair enough, but if you can afford all these clothes to mostly wear once than hire somebody to iron for you. All the waste or fast fashion is so terrible!
Still waiting for the HV update too, maybe in this weekends ‘Ryan Diaries’?
That's an Evoque so still her old car but not sure why she needed to remind everyone that she drives a Range Rover though!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.