Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has some hideous fashion sense, also honey please make sure you fake tan your legs aswell on your next haul video, nothing worse than an orange face with white legs 😂😂

Also you should wear high necks more, they look better on you

Reactions: 7
I think she looks better in the casual clothes and trainers. Makes her a bit more normal leave the dresses for going out not shopping and soft play.

Reactions: 9
Don’t forget folks we still have Family Diaries part zzzzzz to look forward to or it’s real name The. Nikki Ryan Show 😉
It will be a complete bore feast, more than usual, if she decides to put that out this week as well. What can she actually show? The highlight of the week was the boys birthday and we have already been treated to that shocker! 20 minutes of her flicking her hair and lip smacking into a camera 🙄

Reactions: 5
I'd say even within the ranks of faithful flowers she scored a massive own goal with the Granda shaming yesterday. Grandparents are special- and often the loss of a grandparent is the first big loss we experience in our lives. She is just a callous cow with no clue at all.

Reactions: 14
When you match your dress to your badly applied fake tan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the duck is this load of tit? When you film a Primark haul at 7 but have a line dancing class at 8?? I had something similar in 2002... that's where it belongs.. 2002!

SOMEONE HAS CALLED HER VIDEO THOUGHT PROVOKING?

Get in the bleeping bin.
And that same person probably enters competition's in Take a Break ... via post 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve just seen the dress in the primark and it’s no better away from the filter and fake tan.

Reactions: 4
if the dress is conker brown then so is she. she is the same colour????!!!!!!!!!!
or does she have her ginger filter on again and thats the reason she looks like a frilly wotsit

I have to say ALL babies are beautiful. they are sadly not more gorgeous because they are being exploited on social media.

I am so glad she shared with us she is binning off their cards after less than a week. just after slagging off poor grandad's card. Isn't his wife the nanny in a nursing home? I dont know how fops mum is sucking up to her, mine would be absolutely disgusted at my behaviour and only too happy to tell me off
Frilly wotsit. I. AM. DONE. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've only watched part of this video (via hooktube of course) but omg she is so bleeping embarrassing! She looks completely off her nut.

The point about hating buying something new and it's creased......eeeeewwwwww so she's saying she doesn't wash items before wearing them for the first time???!!

How many people have touched those clothes in the factories, during transit and then in the shops. We all know Primark use sweat shops. I can't imagine the factories are clean. How many people have tried that item on in the shop? And lastly the residual chemicals from the production process.

She's a right skank.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I've only watched part of this video (via hooktube of course) but omg she is so bleeping embarrassing! She looks completely off her nut.

The point about hating buying something new and it's creased......eeeeewwwwww so she's saying she doesn't wash items before wearing them for the first time???!!

How many people have touched those clothes in the factories, during transit and then in the shops. We all know Primark use sweat shops. I can't imagine the factories are clean. How many people have tried that item on in the shop? And lastly the residual chemicals from the production process.

She's a right skank.
People who don’t wash clothes first make me feel so uneasy 😦

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I see the 'GUCCI' trainers made another appearance in the Primark Haul.I know we all have our own personal taste but I wouldn't wear those trainers if Gucci paid me to and I certainly wouldn't pay £535 for them that's for sure.She just wears them for show its ridiculous !!
Screenshot_2019-09-08-14-08-31.png

Reactions: 8
I see the 'GUCCI' trainers made another appearance in the Primark Haul.I know we all have our own personal taste but I wouldn't wear those trainers if Gucci paid me to and I certainly wouldn't pay £535 for them that's for sure.She just wears them for show its ridiculous !!View attachment 39354
She makes me sick that she wears these pricey and in my opinion vile Trainers but cannot afford to buy her boys a plate each.

BTW did anyone work out what the 'just wow' in the title refers to? It's the worst haul she has done in ages.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.