Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t feel terrible you are doing the best you can. My daughter was in a good routine etc etc, but was nearly 4 years old when she slept through the night!! Hence why she is an only child 🤣🤣. Fopp’s portrays a perfect mummy life, but we all know different!
Your life is ‘normal’ - remember, the Instagrammers with what appears to be ‘perfect’ lives, homes, children etc. are only showing the good bits that they want you to see! Think of it as a soap opera - it isn’t real, just a bit of entertainment. I’m sure you’re a great mum 😊. Never compare yourself to others x

Reactions: 6
I’ve done the “cry it out method”
It’s ridiculous how they suggest 5-10-15-30-60 mins. 15 mins is the most for me, that’s only when I feel like I’m going to have a melt down.
Usually 10 minutes and I sit there for a while until they’re calm then go and if they cry again it’s 10 minutes. I don’t believe that they should have 5 minutes added on. They’re not old enough to understand 😔
Exactly. If your baby is crying it’s because they need you. I never let mine cry for long and it didn’t ‘spoil’ them; they are happy, well adjusted adults now 😊

Reactions: 7
I follow Miguel Barclay, his son Charlie turned one a few weeks ago and the difference between him and the twins is massive, he’s toddling all over the place and into absolutely everything where as the twins seem like they’re several months behind. Surely Nikki must look at other children and realise somethings not right, think if I was her I’d be terrified. I don’t remember her posting anything about their first words or steps which is odd considering how much of her life she puts on social media.

Reactions: 7
I follow Miguel Barclay, his son Charlie turned one a few weeks ago and the difference between him and the twins is massive, he’s toddling all over the place and into absolutely everything where as the twins seem like they’re several months behind. Surely Nikki must look at other children and realise somethings not right, think if I was her I’d be terrified. I don’t remember her posting anything about their first words or steps which is odd considering how much of her life she puts on social media.
I was thinking this today watching his stories!
It’s crazy when you see the difference between them isn’t it!
I know every child if different but the contrast is mad!

Reactions: 5
What does she mean by 'I know it made a lot of people laugh'? I didn't see any jokey comments about her ridiculous bun on her IG, only on here...
People apparently laughed because they realised it was a hair piece not her actual hair in the vlog she did. It was a hilarious surprise for all. Blah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow thanks Nikki i'll set my alarm right now! :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20190905-210838.jpg

She's obviously got some 'tip' she's dying to share, what do you think it is? Place bets now!
'If you sniff doughnuts there's no calories?'

'If you cook chicken so much it turns to a rock you eat less?'

'Up the speed on your plate to 2/3 instead of 1/3?'

'I feed half my portions to the hamster i've trained to sit on my head?'

'If you've got salmon in the freezer, close your eyes and wish really hard....it will become chicken?'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Wow thanks Nikki i'll set my alarm right now! :rolleyes:
View attachment 38604
She's obviously got some 'tip' she's dying to share, what do you think it is? Place bets now!
'If you sniff doughnuts there's no calories?'
'If you cook chicken so much it turns to a rock you eat less?'
'Up the speed on your plate to 2/3 instead of 1/3?'
'If you've got no salmon in the freezer, close your eyes and wish really hard....it will become chicken?'
😂 😂 😂 Howling

Especially to the salmon and chicken guess

Reactions: 5
Does anyone not tell her the boys look ridiculous in leopard print.
On her stories this morning she had grayson on there saying Chris said you look like a girl 😂

I don't think so. Naturally most babies will develop and reach milestones, even with little interaction and encouragement. These two are so behind in both communication developmental skills and motor skills and mobility. Plus she's always bigging them up and claiming they are "always on the move" etc, which clearly they are not. It's as though they've plateaued at a five month old baby's development.
I had my daughters 10 month HV check today although she will be 11 months on Monday and if Fopps has had hers then the boys will have scored very low on the questionnaire based on what she shows us. They are not hitting milestones as they should. She needs to put things out of reach to encourage crawling not keep giving them things and taking them away. I also don't think she is only showing us what she thinks are the good bits. For the amount of content she shows you would get glimpses of them chatting away to each other, trying to crawl, twisting & turning, trying to pull themselves up etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.