Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no... there's another "huge fashion haul" coming soon! I can't stand this kind of showing off. How many people can afford do huge fashion hauls every other week (especially with kids)? I admire people more that are resourceful and find amazing items from charity shops, recycle clothes and other items and donate to charities than buying huge piles of clothes to last one season.

Reactions: 12
Her spelling and grammar are getting worse. It’s “boys” not boy’s and “lots” not lot’s, it makes me want to bang my head against a wall. How the hell did she manage to get a degree? It’s worrying!
I am not sticking up for her but my grammer is shocking when I message on Facebook messenger and even on here as I just type as soon as the thoughts come into my head but I am doing a degree and getting on just fine. Maybe because I take my time when writing essays and submitting work. That’s why you also have laptops which alter all the mistakes for you 😂. However maybe I should stop typing fast and take more notice of it when I am typing. It’s just she is so infuriating 😂.

Anyway just catching up with the thread? Seen some people mention about Chris and saying even he is getting fucked off with her. Think I need to pay more attention as I always thought he was just as narcissistic and social media obsessed as she is. Maybe I need to look more closely. X

Reactions: 1
Well according to her stories we're gonna get treated to yet another 'how i lost 3 stone* in 3 months/eating on SW video' :rolleyes:
*2st 5lb

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually can’t watch her anymore!! That birthday vlog was ridiculous. Her filtered to duck photos are atrocious! Her voice and how fake she is, get on my tits. I just can’t take her seriously at all.

Reactions: 14
My guess is her vid is about either how she’s skinner than ever without even trying or properly following plan or that she’s put on a bit of weight but doesn’t care because her life is so UHMAAAAAAYZING

Then some tips about how us peasant fatties can lose weight and be better people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Another day... Another samey dress and those clumpy shoes 🙄 She may as well just wear the same dress over and over. She has no variation on her fashion choices whatsoever. Her haul will be identical to whatever tatt she's bought before :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: Just scroll back through her feed and you'll see dozens of idential dresses & bardot tops. So amazing....and all a small of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should have been called a cake prod as it was the tamest 'smash' I've ever seen in my life 😲
Poor things were probably confused at being given free reign to do something fun and messy. She just wanted freebies, and the cake 'smash' pics for the gram. Dance little monkeys, dance!

Reactions: 12
My guess is her vid is about either how she’s skinner than ever without even trying or properly following plan or that she’s put on a bit of weight but doesn’t care because her life is so UHMAAAAAAYZING

Then some tips about how us peasant fatties can lose weight and be better people
Definetly the "I'm enjoying the freedom of not weighing myself weekly, I've gained but it's fine" and in reality she won't have gained an oz 😂

Reactions: 7
Well according to her stories we're gonna get treated to yet another 'how i lost 3 stone* in 3 months/eating on SW video' :rolleyes:
*2st 5lb
Shes getting desperate - she's realised shes nothing without her tenuous link to SW, and it was that that brought the views/interest. Her content is dull, uninspiring, unrelatable, and she has no personality whatsoever. Nothing endearing about her at all. A nobody who thinks she's a somebody, coz she gained a little weight eating too many kebabs and drinking too much stella at uni, and dropped it upon starting a 'normal' adult life sans daily beer and kebabs, as people naturally tend to do. She over exaggerated her loss, and managed to rinse it for all it was worth, for TWENTY years. She made it her identity, and livelihood, and is now realising she has nothing else to offer. Give it up Floppybollock, you're done.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So I’ve just had a cuppa and caught up with the lastest vlog and I’m genuinely sad.
I know we all love a witch and to throw a few insults Nikkis way (me more than most, as come on let’s face it she’s a knob) but today I just can’t help myself from feeling utter sadness.
I have a baby who is 6 months and those boys act like he did weeks ago. They sit there smiling with rattles/musical toys shaking them... that’s what my baby does! But he is a lot louder (shouting mama dadda or baba which means milk). Something needs to happen! How can she not be embarrassed? She is publicly showing everyone how behind they are - she either doesn’t care or is being ignorant. I feel so deeply saddened, those poor boys. If only your mommy spent more time with you encouraging you to explore and reach your milestones instead of being a social media bleep. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Shes getting desperate - she's realised shes nothing without her tenuous link to SW, and it was that that brought the views/interest. Her content is dull, uninspiring, unrelatable, and she has no personality whatsoever. Nothing endearing about her at all. A nobody who thinks she's a somebody, coz she gained a little weight eating too many kebabs and drinking too much stella at uni, and dropped it upon starting a 'normal' adult life sans daily beer and kebabs, as people naturally tend to do. She over exaggerated her loss, and managed to rinse it for all it was worth, for TWENTY years. She made it her identity, and livelihood, and is now realising she has nothing else to offer. Give it up Floppybollock, you're done.
This. 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
*2st 5lb
So how many times did she lose this 3 stone😂 did she keep it off for 20yrs or is she like Pickard and lost it 3 times so it's now 3 times as much 🤔 Not sure how many ways someone can say they lost 2 AND A HALF stone (nearly) fookin ages ago!

She is so obviously trying to rake it up again as I think it's that video that had the most views on her channel. As that's all people liked her for!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
F51F74B1-E053-482F-881A-2E5B8A2CDF4C.png

Excited for the new vlog, no doubt featuring chicken greyer than the #gifted ball pit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wouldn’t surprise me if she still used heather shimmer lipstick!! Her makeup look is so outdated and doesn’t suit her features or her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I’ve just had a cuppa and caught up with the lastest vlog and I’m genuinely sad.
I know we all love a witch and to throw a few insults Nikkis way (me more than most, as come on let’s face it she’s a knob) but today I just can’t help myself from feeling utter sadness.
I have a baby who is 6 months and those boys act like he did weeks ago. They sit there smiling with rattles/musical toys shaking them... that’s what my baby does! But he is a lot louder (shouting mama dadda or baba which means milk). Something needs to happen! How can she not be embarrassed? She is publicly showing everyone how behind they are - she either doesn’t care or is being ignorant. I feel so deeply saddened, those poor boys. If only your mommy spent more time with you encouraging you to explore and reach your milestones instead of being a social media bleep. 💔
For a stay at home mum, it really is sad to see 😥

Reactions: 8
Her spelling and grammar are getting worse. It’s “boys” not boy’s and “lots” not lot’s, it makes me want to bang my head against a wall. How the hell did she manage to get a degree? It’s worrying!
I HATE that most of these twats get brand deals, free, gifted and discounted products but can barely construct a legible sentence together that’s grammatically accurate and spelt correctly!

Reactions: 11
Here’s my latest opinion 😂😂

I actually think that the boys do more than she shows...although I know she’s a bragger, she also seems to have a thing about the boys being ‘babies’. She talks to them and plays with them like I would a 3-6 month old rather than like the proper little people they are. It’s like she’s trying to keep them young. I think she wanted a ‘baby’ and now those babies are inevitably going to become toddlers, children, teenagers - it’s like she’s in denial. She chooses to show us the parts she deems to be cute - the babyish stuff, not the reality which is probably them asserting themselves and in her eyes, being less cute. She still refers to herself as a new Mum, always calling the boys ‘babies’ despite a lot of 1 year olds falling into the ‘toddler’ category. I think she subconsciously holds them back and is keeping them as young as she can. I don’t even think she’s aware of what she’s doing 😢

Reactions: 9
Here’s my latest opinion 😂😂

I actually think that the boys do more than she shows...although I know she’s a bragger, she also seems to have a thing about the boys being ‘babies’. She talks to them and plays with them like I would a 3-6 month old rather than like the proper little people they are. It’s like she’s trying to keep them young. I think she wanted a ‘baby’ and now those babies are inevitably going to become toddlers, children, teenagers - it’s like she’s in denial. She chooses to show us the parts she deems to be cute - the babyish stuff, not the reality which is probably them asserting themselves and in her eyes, being less cute. She still refers to herself as a new Mum, always calling the boys ‘babies’ despite a lot of 1 year olds falling into the ‘toddler’ category. I think she subconsciously holds them back and is keeping them as young as she can. I don’t even think she’s aware of what she’s doing 😢
I don't think so. Naturally most babies will develop and reach milestones, even with little interaction and encouragement. These two are so behind in both communication developmental skills and motor skills and mobility. Plus she's always bigging them up and claiming they are "always on the move" etc, which clearly they are not. It's as though they've plateaued at a five month old baby's development.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.