Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Chile not the antivaxxers invading the thread 😂 Take that shit elsewhere 👋🏼

I find it hysterical that people will refuse a vaccine but will drink every weekend, shag anything that moves and snort any substance they come across 😭 But no, Becky from Blackpool says the vaccine isn’t safe so we MUST believe her!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

mire94

The idea of my partner giving me an allowance makes me want to die 🙈 and I guess that's why footballers don't date teachers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

BDY_97

VIP Member
I am a Staff Nurse who has worked throughout the Pandemic, I think I know what I have seen the last 2 years and I don’t need a know it all from here sprouting their shit just because you don’t like their Anti Vaxxer Gf! I know how it works I have a Masters in it, I just do not agree with you.

It

Its still none of our business is it?

It’s a Pre Season friendly not a major tournament. Imagine the outcry if we were forced to do something against our will? Seems consent isn’t a thing of the past these days.
If you read my post I literally JUST said it’s a personal choice, why are you on about being “forced” ?? Not one person has been held down against their will and forced to get the vaccine. If they decide not to get it (completely up to them) then they need to deal with the consequences, eg not being able to travel to certain places and potentially missing out on huge opportunities. It’s been the same for YEARSSSS with other vaccines so I don’t understand the outcry now 😭 You keep saying it’s none of our business, but is anything these footballers do really any of our business? Doesn’t mean it won’t be discussed and scrutinized. I would love for people to read the warnings that come with alcohol, cigarettes, paracetamol, birth control etc and realise they probably have more risk of complications from that than the vaccine…

Without sounding rude I would truly HATE to be treated by a nurse who didn’t believe in basic medicine and science… As you were x

Hoping Grealish shags a random in the US so we actually have something to discuss 😭 I’ve argued with enough antivaxxers in real life and I cba to do it on here as well lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Smca53

VIP Member
My favourite part of the Foden video is the two guys carrying the pram up the stairs pretending nothing is happening whilst Rebecca screeches DO YOU THINK IM A DICKHEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 31

olivia321

VIP Member
I thought this thread had been the most boring one to date till I read the last few pages.

Won’t get the vaccine but will get shit lumpy fillers anti vax knob heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

secrethush

Chatty Member
So what? It’s their choice. I’ve not had it either. I’m absolutely fine. On the other hand all my vaxxed friends and colleagues have had covid constantly. They’re in their 20s and super fit. They don’t need it. Their body their choice.
You’re fine.. but the hundreds you’ve probably infected might not have been? Also the only reason people have it constantly is due to the fact it keeps mutating because millions are unvaxxed.

Ain’t about You hun..

• Heart
Reactions: 26

redstraw16

VIP Member
Gets with Dele Alli and then posts this on her story, who’s gonna tell her he ain’t THAT good? 🤣

62C9E22D-3E2D-4B61-B44A-88568F3766AC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

olivia321

VIP Member
Obviously these footballer engagements are lovely and all that but I want to see one where the wag doesn’t like the ring and says no.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
I can’t completely out it—she’ll probably go private. I wanna be able to creep a little still! 👀 She follows his bros and is on his app too.
you do realise this is an anonymous gossip website don’t you??? if the girl was bothered her account would be private already - and clearly it seems like she’s posting hints (from what you’ve said) so it’s not like she’s keeping it entirely private.

sorry but your posts are giving me year 5 primary school vibes - very i know something you don’t know 🤭 either tell us or stop posting cryptic things

pixxyy

VIP Member
From The Upshot which is the sporty popbitch
Congratulations to Jordan Pickford (né Pigford) and his new wife Megan, who finally tied the knot in the Maldives this week.

The pair have been together since school, although in those days the Pigfords' relationship wasn't the squeaky clean Hello magazine cover it is today.

According to people who grew up in Piggy's native Sunderland, the future England star was known in sixth form for writing filthy messages on Megan's Facebook wall, in full public view.

What sort of filthy messages? One witness recalls Jordan commenting: "I'm gonna shag you rotten babe".

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Yet again Harry McKirdy being a sexist piece of shit 🥴 how has his club not pulled him up on this behaviour. His repeated lack of respect towards women is gross calling them names like “squirrel”or “sloshpot” and he’s meant to be a role model to young lads 🤢🤮View attachment 1384281
It’s always the guys with no top lip that have the most to say about women…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24