Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha!! After mentioning on here about the Britney and Morgan thing he’s posted on his stories he’s with her lol!!!!
A bit odd she deleted him and un followed him and now she is with. :/ Like another poster said she looks really un natural she has had a fair bit of work since being with Morgan.

I like Phil but he rushed into a relationship too early . He probably wants to leave but will stay for the kids.

Reactions: 7
Just watched that video of Foden, another footballer settled down with kids when he was basically still a kid himself, it’s so odd that British footballers are still choosing this old fashioned lifestyle in 2022.
I think the WAGS get preggers so early on,so they secure their meal ticket!

Reactions: 19
Just watched that video of Foden, another footballer settled down with kids when he was basically still a kid himself, it’s so odd that British footballers are still choosing this old fashioned lifestyle in 2022.
It always amazes me that many footballers settle down so young. Is it because they settle with a person that has been with them before they became rich/successful? I just think it makes things worse, because in my opinion, you still have so much to learn about yourself throughout your 20s that your whole outlook can change and almost change you as a person. Also, that’s the time when many people have a bit of fun without being tied down.

Reactions: 11
It always amazes me that many footballers settle down so young. Is it because they settle with a person that has been with them before they became rich/successful? I just think it makes things worse, because in my opinion, you still have so much to learn about yourself throughout your 20s that your whole outlook can change and almost change you as a person. Also, that’s the time when many people have a bit of fun without being tied down.
Didn’t work that way for Stonesy, he left his childhood gf for a WAG wannabe anyway!

Oh absolutely. Especially if they become a couple when they’re already famous
It also annoys me when people say ‘yeah but she was with him before the fame’ chances are these girls new their blokes would potentially make it because they get scouted from a young age.

So they stay with them hoping they eventually make it big. Most of their relationships are arrangements anyway.

Reactions: 14
Yeah it looks like a beautiful wedding and she looks beautiful too but Im not a fan of the leg split either 😂

Reactions: 10
Not a fan of Ferns dress at all, it’s not my style but she is absolutely gorgeous! She always looks stunning 😍

Reactions: 11
I would rather swim in the canal to work everyday then marry a kebab head who thinks he’s a world class footballer, but anyway the dress split is unnecessary the Rene Caovilla shoes are lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not keen on the split leg but besides that I like the dress. I’d be too paranoid I’d flash my knickers. The shoes are lovely

I would rather swim in the canal to work everyday then marry a kebab head who thinks he’s a world class footballer, but anyway the dress split is unnecessary the Rene Caovilla shoes are lovely.
Depends on how much he’s on. I reckon I could shag him once a week with the lights out if he was on about £300k a week.

He’d have to promise to never ever sign for Wolves though.

• Haha
Fern is really stunning but I don't like tarty wedding dresses. Save it it for the honeymoon. If you're going to do the big wedding, with the white dress then keep it classy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.