Footballers And Wags #30

Who will win the Premier League

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wedding/ engagement season is upon us. Harry and Fern tomorrow, Megan and Jordan soon? Ben White proposed in #29.
Mane left Liverpool. Haaland signed for Man City. So too did Kalvin Phillips. Holiday season too - Jack Grealish was spotted with “company” in Vegas. Cesc and Lionel with Daniela and Antonella on a private Ibiza island. In other news, Bale is rumoured to be signing for Cardiff City.

As you were!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wedding/ engagement season is upon us. Harry and Fern tomorrow, Megan and Jordan soon? Ben White proposed in #29. Haaland signed for Man City. So too did Kalvin Phillips. Jack Grealish was spotted with company in Vegas. Gareth Bale is rumoured to be signing for Cardiff City. Mane left Liverpool.

As you were!
Me voting for spurs in the poll… 😂😂😂😂 as if that’ll ever bleeping happen for us. Good start to the window & now ziltch… nothing, NA DA & looks like no Eriksen return 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sasha is in Mykonos according to Insta, I thought she'd be at Fern & Harry's Wedding

Reactions: 7
Sasha is in Mykonos according to Insta, I thought she'd be at Fern & Harry's Wedding
There’s so many weddings at the same time, they probably choose who they are closest too as a couple. Like the wedding Sasha & Jack are at Jack played with Conor for a good few years… yeah Sasha might be close with Fern but is Jack really that close with Harry Maguire? 😂

Sasha went on Megan’s hen, guessing the weddings could be back to back to weekends or next week?
Spurs’ Ben Davies is also set to get married his partner had her hen at the beginning of May. They seem to be a nice none flashy couple

according to twitter Chelsea have made a bid that was turned down for Rice, oh he's gonna do so well there 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just want to send love and kisses to the babes on here who voted City to win the league 😘😘 to those voters who voted for other teams I hope you stand on a plug.

I’m just kidding you know I love you all well most of you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
according to twitter Chelsea have made a bid that was turned down for Rice, oh he's gonna do so well there 😭
Maybe I'm too petty (I am) but I don't get Rice. If Chelsea told me at 14 that I'm not good enough for them, there is no way I'm going to be desperate to go back to them when they all of a sudden think I'm good. He's just so desperate to be with (and like) Mason. I don't think he'll do well at Chelsea at all.
I actually think he'll struggle on any big team. Same for Kalvin. But time will tell. At least with Kalvin it makes sense, being a Bielsa boy and now going with Pep.

Just want to send love and kisses to the babes on here who voted City to win the league 😘😘 to those voters who voted for other teams I hope you stand on a plug.

🙋🏼‍♀️ I didn’t hesitate to vote City, they are the ones to beat I think

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for Pickfords wedding, I think it’ll be so over the top, maybe verging on tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see our old friend Nicole Hagan has unfollowed a lot of footballers recently? They seem to have mostly unfollowed her as well. Interesting… maybe she’s loved up now with that Williams guy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
City are absolutely the ones to beat, especially if Haaland takes to the pl.

• Heart
City are absolutely the ones to beat, especially if Haaland takes to the pl.
Haaland is a top player, be interesting to see how his first season goes especially with all the injuries he’s had the last season or two though!

• Heart

City won it last year. They have strengthend with Alfie. Liverpool have weakened selling Mane. At this moment I see nothing but an easy title retain.

• Heart
Haaland is a top player, be interesting to see how his first season goes especially with all the injuries he’s had the last season or two though!
City are stronger for having Haaland even if he’s only good for 25 games. In theory, anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wedding/ engagement season is upon us. Harry and Fern tomorrow, Megan and Jordan soon? Ben White proposed in #29.
Mane left Liverpool. Haaland signed for Man City. So too did Kalvin Phillips. Holiday season too - Jack Grealish was spotted with “company” in Vegas. Cesc and Lionel with Daniela and Antonella on a private Ibiza island. In other news, Bale is rumoured to be signing for Cardiff City.

As you were!
Speaking of wedding season. Here are some pictures from Dani Carvajal’s wedding.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.