Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on. Not forgetting all of the free stuff that just gets sent to them for being seen out with X.
100% this. My friend worked at shoe company cough swoosh 😂 in the division that basically handled athlete requests. There were always womens shoes included for girlfriends partners wives etc. If you look at any footballer or athlete in other sports and their girlfriend wife etc you will see she wears Adidas or Nike depending on their sponsor.

look at Sasha. She wears nike. Jack is endorsed by Nike.

Reactions: 13
one thing I always think of with wags and their expensive wardrobes is how they end up with the stuff. Like do they have their own money (not many of them seem to have jobs) or do they see something they like and approach their OH and beg them to buy it 😂 Makes me cringe sometimes seeing them covered in designer labels.
I remember Colleen Rooney saying in an interview years ago that Wayne gave her a weekly allowance to spend just on herself. Cant remember how much it was but it was quite generous if I can remember. I imagine most wags will be the same as most don’t have jobs etc to make their own money.

Reactions: 6
The idea of my partner giving me an allowance makes me want to die 🙈 and I guess that's why footballers don't date teachers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The idea of my partner giving me an allowance makes me want to die 🙈 and I guess that's why footballers don't date teachers :ROFLMAO:
100% with you on this. I’d never want to have to rely completely on someone else for the things I need.

Reactions: 11
Ngl, seeing some of the old championship villa side back together makes me miss them 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember Colleen Rooney saying in an interview years ago that Wayne gave her a weekly allowance to spend just on herself. Cant remember how much it was but it was quite generous if I can remember. I imagine most wags will be the same as most don’t have jobs etc to make their own money.
It’s just cringeworthy that they have to ask for an allowance.

It’s like it’s 1953. Even the wags who work wouldn’t be able to support the lifestyle they live and it’s mostly his money.

what do they even bring to the relationships as they all have staff running the gaff. Must be so boring.

Reactions: 10
I have no sympathy for her, she allows his behaviour by staying in the relationship. Fool me once and all that. The poor kids with these two as parents. I can imagine her scrapping like his mum !
His mum was there as well apparently from what I read. Can imagine the two of them giving him a good hiding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why I F5 transfers so much I just get depressed 😭. It’s the hope that kills you

Reactions: 4
Just watched that video of Foden, another footballer settled down with kids when he was basically still a kid himself, it’s so odd that British footballers are still choosing this old fashioned lifestyle in 2022.

Reactions: 23
Oh like she is going to be surprised at what she finds! Them two need to split, he ain’t into her and she knows he shags about.
I agree. I hate when people say a couple should stay together for the sake of their children, when most of the time having parents who argue 24/7 can be extremely damaging for a child. Mind you I doubt she would ever want to leave him no matter what he does as he funds her entire life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.