Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
“Understandable if he leaves” as if being on 360k is an understandable reason to be upset.

1 like 1 prayer for Ronaldo- poor bloke has to wait three weeks wages for a Bugatti instead of two. Can we get a TV show where footballers, politicians, influencers and the like have to swap budgets with someone living in the fucking real world

Reactions: 23

wordzalad

VIP Member
If ON and her conspiracy theories is why John isn’t vaccinated then he’s an idiot, If the government wanted to control you, they wouldn’t need a vaccine to do it. You have a bank account, NI number etc etc…

• Heart

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
Just watched that video of Foden, another footballer settled down with kids when he was basically still a kid himself, it’s so odd that British footballers are still choosing this old fashioned lifestyle in 2022.

Smca53

VIP Member
But have you seen the ‘role play’ account she has where she pretends to be her (presumably non existent) boyfriend, raving about his girlfriends commitment to supporting Mason and how she’s such a great fan, which she then interacts with from her main account… comments back and forth that she’s sending to herself. Wild stuff

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

spilldatea

VIP Member
okay so what you’re saying is me and @olivia321 need to cancel our tattoo appointments? we was getting matching tattoos that looked something like this but obviously saying ‘gucci grealish’ instead

C3DA1E35-0830-4A85-8CC2-B13B39A7B094.jpeg

• Haha

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Melanie Da Cruz, Anthony Martial's ex wife, has exposed Martial's mistress, now girlfriend, on her Instagram stories (screen shots). Her name is Lisa, a 22 year old law student. It's getting pretty ugly on social media. Melanie is clearly unpopular in France. She's being described as an immature, superficial, spiteful and talentless gold digging hack. Some people even called her a bad mother.

I guess she's getting a taste of her own medicine after what she did to Samantha. She was Martial's mistress and openly bragged about it before he eventually dumped Samantha for her. She thought having a son by him would encourage him to stop cheating. Unsurprisingly, he has dumped her for a younger woman and she's bitter about it (ouch).

Lisa's response translates to: Big up to you MLN ❤. PS: at a certain age, you have to worry… when one has not matured yet."

P.S. Martial is still an assh**le.
Let's see how mature "Lisa" is when he inevitably dumps her faster than toxic waste in a few months! 😏 :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I would rather swim in the canal to work everyday then marry a kebab head who thinks he’s a world class footballer, but anyway the dress split is unnecessary the Rene Caovilla shoes are lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

mire94

I know of someone who works with me and had a similar case to Gundo's. She just got her second dose when I got my third in January. It's annoying and he shouldn't have to miss work for that but 🤷‍♀️ the stupid thing about having so many different rules everywhere.
The fact that there is no explanation (or excuse) for the other two says it all.

So what? It’s their choice. I’ve not had it either. I’m absolutely fine. On the other hand all my vaxxed friends and colleagues have had covid constantly. They’re in their 20s and super fit. They don’t need it. Their body their choice.
Cool, when it affects their career in a negative way, they better not whine, then. It was ✨ their choice ✨ after all.

secrethush

Chatty Member
None of the things we discuss on here is any of our business.
Hence it being a gossip site…

• Heart
  • Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I read it as a reference to an abundant life(style). Which, let's face it, would be unsustainable without the boyfriend, despite her "I did it all myself" proclamations.
I’m still laughing at Georgina Rodriguez saying she bought Ronaldo a top of the range car for his last birthday… erm how did you manage to pay for that 500k motor love? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Britney De Villiers answering questions on Insta!
"Happiness and abundance. It really is priceless."

Girl you've already put a price on both.

Absolute comedy gold.
View attachment 1393940
"Happiness and abundance" doesn't make sense. Abundance isn't a thing it means a lot of something. So if she wanted a lot of happiness she would have answered "Happiness in abundance" or "An abundance of happiness".

• Haha
Melanie Da Cruz, Anthony Martial's ex wife, has exposed Martial's mistress, now girlfriend, on her Instagram stories (screen shots). Her name is Lisa, a 22 year old law student. It's getting pretty ugly on social media. Melanie is clearly unpopular in France. She's being described as an immature, superficial, spiteful and talentless gold digging hack. Some people even called her a bad mother.

I guess she's getting a taste of her own medicine after what she did to Samantha. She was Martial's mistress and openly bragged about it before he eventually dumped Samantha for her. She thought having a son by him would encourage him to stop cheating. Unsurprisingly, he has dumped her for a younger woman and she's bitter about it (ouch).

Lisa's response translates to: Big up to you MLN ❤. PS: at a certain age, you have to worry… when one has not matured yet."

P.S. Martial is still an assh**le.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha